How do I become a heroin addict? Any old heroin addicts willing to take me on as their apprentice?

How do I become a heroin addict? Any old heroin addicts willing to take me on as their apprentice?

take heroin

try heroin
no

Is that really all it takes? Seems fairly easy. Why aren't more people heroin addicts?

Why not?

Insert raw H into rectum. Post results.

kink

Well what do you suggest I do instead?

Will do with progress once I get some heroin. But I first need an old heroin addict to show me the way.

I don't suggest you do anything. I have never used hard drugs, but I do know addiction doesn't come from the drug itself, but the a person with the right genes that has a lot problems in their life.

just do it
its really cool

Ye, thanks.

Surely there is a physical addiction with heroin as well though.

You can be my apprentice. I'll go get you some I just need you to give me cash first so I can go grab it.

Post your paypal and I will

What the fuck is wrong with you kid? Stop with the edge, 8/10 if bait but it's not a fucking joke you dumb asshole. Do you want to die in a shivering mess? Do you want to literally dig the shit out of your rectum using a finger or a spoon because you can't shit and cannot digest anything? Do you want to become that guy who is so fucking desperate for his next hit that he'll do literally anything? Do you want to become so encompassed into one simple little fucking drug that you make it your one and only god and worship it. You don't become an addict, you become a slave. And you rot. You become a living fucking zombie and then you die. And if you don't die, you live the rest of your life in denial and with withdrawal and seek the Lord Jesus for comfort in order to take the pain away and all the fucked up things you did or saw back when you were doing that shit. Stupid fucking question OP.

It's pretty easy if you have access. Don't do it though. I've done it a couple times and it is fucking dangerous.

Wut

Haven't done heroin myself, but I drink poppy tea every day and the constipation can be pretty severe. I imagine that's also true with heroin.

of all the crazy druggies i know none have ever been dumb enough to do heroin

Step 1: shoot heroin
Step 2: -$$$

Dude get some fucking laxatives jesus christ.

But it is.

I figured since I'm not really interested in life, heroin will give me something to live for. For heroin.

It's a brilliant idea, but I'm afraid of needles.

You can snort it instead.

I guess I will do in the beginnings, before I get properly hooked. I can also slowly get used to the idea of needle until then.

Thanks for helping with my plan. I need to plan this out carefully, don't want to be irresponsible with my drugs.

Smart thinking, user.

Thanks, do you want to tag along on my journey if you've got naught better to do? It's ok if you don't.

Yes. Doing heroin is on my bucket list tbh.

tried heroin twice in my life
both times it was underwhelming.
i thought i'd be sucking dick under a freeway within the next 2 weeks and sell all my possessions.

i took it the first time. got a little high. beat off for like 10 hours straight.

took it a second time. felt itchy/nervous. maybe a bit paranoid. ordered some fast food and watched Netflix until i fell asleep.

only losers get addicted. like holy shit that drug is basically nothing. if you don't like alcohol you won't like heroin. it's the same kind of mechanism. only people who are stupid and have addictive personalities get hooked on stupid shit like that

people with at least somewhat intelligence, like me, don't get affected very strongly with drugs. heroin is shit

Well that sounds like me on speed mostly.

I wouldn't say losers, it's people who've got nothing to latch on in their life for comfort, so they choose drugs.

Do you reckon? What do you suggest I do then? I liked speed and ecstasy for a while, but I ended up in psychosis because of it and became so paranoid I had to quit my job. Heroin is my last chance now.

Op you seem more like crack-head material.
I suggest giving that a try first.

Well I've already got the bad side effects of methamphetamine so I don't think that's a smart idea.

Doing heroin seems much much smarter.

that is why I said a person with the right genes

are you adhd too?

I suppose in a way.

But given enough of a bad situation, anyone is eligible to become a heroin addict.

They've done research on mice where mice would drink heroin water if they weren't fulfilled in other ways, say lonely, but after living fulfilled lives (as fulfilled gets for a mouse in a cage) would choose normal water over heroin water. Something along those lines anyway.

And Vietnam war veterans who did heroin stopped once they got home to live their lives happily with their families whereas those who went back to misery continued their habits.

I think I might be now.

bump

did you knew that heroin is legal in switzerland? that's pretty cool actually.

Hey little butthurt emo kid. You take the first one, you take the second one, you realize you are an addict, it scares you but now it is too late. Heroin is something you crave, not something you live for.

Here:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:21F078EF7393FBC3BDCAEB368BC9B07AAB9B70C2&dn=TGC+-+The+Addictive+Brain
I recommend you to at least listen the first 3 chapters (98 minutes) and then decide whether the described addiction is the one you are really looking for.

I can already say that I'm not, it's just a little joke thread, not a serious consideration. Heroin is expensive and I don't have a job anymore.

Thanks for the help though, it means a lot.

Wow, we're finally reaching the point of double self satire from the ignorant. Coolio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

Jesus loves you when no one else does.

Oh don't worry about me, I've actually already accepted Jesus Christ as the most likely candidate for the Messiah of Abrahamic religion. Coolio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you let him in though?

You bet. If you're concerned about heroin usage or something, don't worry. I'm a big boy, I don't need an opiate haze to confront reality.

Will you protect me then?

People protect each other. Coolio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll protect you then, give us a hug

Not him but you should start a gang called The Abnormals and wear pepe shirts and screech at random normies for tendies as your way of begging.

You could become Diogenes 2.0 instead of this bullshit.

U gay

So you reckon people would give me money that way? I'm not sure, user, but I'll write down that idea anyway.

I think you've found whose reincarnation I am.

Are you following me?

The fuck is this shit? This kind of nonsense always turns me off of Christianity. I've studied many religions and I find certain things like this really bizzare. I like smaller religions that don't have retards in them like Hermeticism much better than this cult-of-personality shit. You sound fucking gay, "have you let him in". All I can think is what the fuck do you mean by these things you say. I ask many Christians what they mean and they either don't know themselves or they have explanations but they're never consistent, they vary from one Christian to another. I hate Jesus worship.

It'll be funny. Wear pepe shirt (I have one myself) and keep REEEEEEEing and spewing lots of memes. People will probably freak out but anyone who knows the memes will hand you money and you'll probably end up on youtube being filmed by someone and it'll get millions of views and then the guy who gets all the views will come with money and donate some to you so he can get a sob story or something out of it for another video that gets tons of views. Normies love that kind of shit and then the memes are loved by our kind so you'll win in both worlds. That's how I imagine it'll play out.

We can send an e-mail to the pope to change the worship to something else if you wish. Anything of your choice. I'll do the petition.

I'm still not entirely sold. Maybe if you join me.

this video is kinda what heroin is like, something shitty could be happening but you don't care because you are in a warm bubble.

you could be making shitty boring things in a factory but to you its a nice little cake like the video. or you could sell your body and it would be like meeting up with an old lover becuase you kid yourself.

chicago house is not ecstasy music ITS HEROIN MUSIC look at how larry levan died.

t. sat next to someone in the next bathroom stall smoking skag and got a sorta contact high.

but i guess that's about it really.

Are you offering apprenticeship?

All those things you describe sound simply heavenly!
Sign me up!

Meth is way better

Actually psychedelics are even better, do some lsd op

Well, Steve Jobs did LSD and he turned out just fine. But I get very delusional and paranoid on weed even, do you really think I should try LSD?

So lsd is wayyy more clear headed than lsd. Lsd is what you think weed will be before you try it, collrs and trippy thoughts

I actually am meh about weed. Lsd is really clear headed and you might get your shit together on it

*Way more clear headed than weed

Sounds convincing, you've bought me.

Well if that's the case, go for it, but it wont be a comfortable death.

That song caused me a sharp pain in my ass to try to listen to. That's not what heroin is like.

you know you really remind me of that tranny that got shot in Texas. You could hear how shocking it was for him to get shot, the pain.

If you've never had anything in your life that will give you enough pain to feel like you need to live for anything, then maybe you should like start eating really, really, really hot foods.

Pain is edifying, faggot. Heroin will bring pleasure from the dopamine rush, but then pain from its absence, so I guess you could do that too, but you're too much a chickenshit to ever get off it, so you'll most likely die from it eventually.

Actually, he was a greedy fucking asshole who was cruel to the people around him, abandoned his daughter Lisa, and was generally an all-around shitbag. He sure knew how to sell shiny shit to women and trendy faggots, though.

I'm not saying LSD made him that way. It was probably shitty genes that made him that way. He was adopted because he was abandoned by his biological mother. Either way, he certainly didn't turn out just fine.

this vid sums up heroin addiction rather nicely

just seek a therapist, idiot.

I thought it was at Georgia Tech, or is that something else?

nah youre probably right. Its just too vapid for me to give 2 damns.

IF you buy my dope.
I'll how you how to use a needle to get FUCKED UP and inject it place ya family would never think to look

I meant fine in a sense that it didn't fuck his brain up. LSD doesn't make you a shitbag.

Post a picture of your needle.

Get addicted to bloodshed and murder. Target synagogues and broadcasting executives.

Can't say I'm into violence.