VERY intriguing how the pedo and nigger posters showed up at the same time

VERY intriguing how the pedo and nigger posters showed up at the same time.

Everyone knows niggers are inferior and you have to exile/put down any female who has laid with one btw

I think the nigger poster is spidey from a few days ago. He got bored with spidey so he switched to posting nigger shit.
Lgs dindu nuffin tbh

We coming for your womens white boi.

So maybe niggers are pedos. However FBI also showed up, so maybe they're both niggers and pedos.

what's with the 48 hrs remain shit. am getting scared tbh

This things gonna blow!

Captchas disappear

where's your source on this?

Funny, I was at the supermarket yesterday and walked out.
I overheard this big fat nigger with braid (looked like a college linebacker) on his phone, saying to someone "bu-but deez wite boyz round here are VIOLENT and *incoherent nigger babble* a brotha"

I'd literally shoot a nigger's dick off, idgaf

September 23rd, you faggot. Look it up.

Nibiru? wew i thought that was like 2 years ago

post more hot hebe

Yeah, almost as if they both came from the same shit-tier halfchan board.

WTF, OP…do you really not understand what this board is and how it gets used by people?

It is like being all shocked and saying "VERY intriguing how the toilet has both shit and piss in it at the same time."

Do you feel used?

They're both here from the now defunct /hebe/.

There were no Niggers on /hebe/

Lies

Dude, you're talking to Lieutenant Columbus. Let him solve this one.

I had to stick my head up real close to read it but it stinks, that dick is 6 days old, please take new pics.

It's amusing how being emboldened by kike media, simple minded negroes think they have some social value or are "liked"
VERY amusing

I saved this just for this conversation. I knew it would pay off and now I can delete all of them.

You do know that African American's, even the ghetto trash don't spell boy's like you do chaim, you're 10 years behind when it comes to the ebonix dear former slave owner semite. Here's your 10c. Well done and a slow clap. Your inferiority complex is so strong that you get off on miscegenation and LARPing as a stereotypical negro but yet your colors show as bright as day.

Is that shit real?
Because if I was hung like that, fuck yes I'd be unable to focus on holding a job or even behaving like a civilized person most of the time. I'd be 100% about fucking bitches and smoking trees. Job? Oh fuck dat!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I'm not ban