I hate children. I'm a pedophobe. AMA

I hate children. I'm a pedophobe. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5EY1F
ghostbin.com/paste/adhce
sys.8ch.net/file_store/4432b4f53e3b0abc876dd6ddef5972ce743c4f85383e90c1b70cf2c9367aba20.jpg
lensculture.com/alain-laboile
lolifox.org/lg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a lg thread not a pedophobe thread.

t. pedo

How can I save money on my car insurance?

You have to be a heartless monster to hate kids. Antis are the worst amirite?

this is a pedophobe thread

no

reported for promoting niggerphilia kys

It's ok as long you don't want to have sex with them. I've noticed this: you can kill as many children as you want, as long as your dick doesn't get hard looking at them it's all good.

nobody likes a pedophobe

antis are closet pedophiles

shit it's actually true

More people should be focused on the good things in life, like this.

Pedophiles are worse than murderers because they force their victims to live with the trauma for their whole lives. Murderers don't leave residual trauma.

I'd be okay with this
t. cuck

Oh the society induced trauma. Yes, how terrible.

fuck I got that whole thing backwards I'm so drunk lmao

That's what she said.

same here, pic related, it's what these little bastards deserve

aw what habbened :(

That will teach them not to be sluts.

Imagine their confusion and terror as their dad ties them with the ropes, and while theye hsnging, slowly dying :(

rip baby gurls

Too soon

poor lolis :(

I'd still fuck it

am i meant to think she is seductive? she probably still shits herself. pedophiles are the most submissive cucks ever.

does anybody have the story about this? these pics are posted quite often but ive never heard the story

if you're gonna upload pictures of children, at least do so with ones that are pleasant to look at.

Use image search tbqh

I'd make out with her all day, probably comes from a troubled home, prime genetics, reminds me of my privileged youth, 10/10 would groom and instruct proper oral posture

archive.is/5EY1F

They were killed.

Thanks im lazy too

Nice link, FBI.

do you really think you, a pedo, needs to tell me you would obliterate this poor child? i know; i know you will.

was she? i just thought she had a quirky method of putting herself to sleep.

no. try again.

Kill pedos tbh.

spastic

and basic reverse psychology wins the day. you pedos are so simple minded. at this rate, Holla Forums will be cleansed of pedo content.

If this board exists then pedos will be here to shit all over it.

no bully faggot

then we should cleanse this world of pedos.

suck my dick

butt-chined spaz

alien with cancer

tard with shit taste

when will you grow out of being cuck? get yourself that black boyfriend with huge cock you always dreamed of

you're a pedo. the least you could do is favour the ideal child. you're whore that spreads his legs for anything thats under the age of 10. you're feral all around.

lel no
im monogamic

Sir, do you even sex?

that doesnt mean you're not a whore.

im sure there's a position that requires the spreading of legs for the male.

guess he took my advice since not posting anymore

you still disappoint me.

HOW TO DEAL WITH ANTI NEWFAGS

ghostbin.com/paste/adhce

haha

rule #1 when you spam a pedo thread: never sage

can you hold a secret user?

that's not even what the script mainly is. :)

yes

the other functions don't make much sense in a thread like this, I don't see any trips here

so do i

and why's that?

back for more already? thread got wrecked last time you posted those

oh no

SJW GOTTA BE OFFENDED. :3

yeah, sure, spiderman thread.

that's a way to bump pph, albeit only temporarily

EVERYONE ACKNOWLEDGE SPIDEY SPAM

hoping he does not use his spider powers to persuade how fantasizing about kids is wrong

please, fuck me. how about that?

FTFY

He's still not saging
Everyone thank spiderman for inflating our pph

he is the hero this site needs, but not the hero it deserves.

shit forgot to sage. Mptherfucker

It's a trap, they filter your posts when you sage

suddenly very quiet

Don't act like you don't want attention

Shhhh

nigger

discuss

who has up to date whitelist?

Spidey that was pathetic. You have to earn our attention and acknowledgement. Start spamming spider images, you brainless monkey.

I have an uptodate blacklist, here it is:
QQQQQQQQlQ

sage isnt a downvote and when people reply they bump the thread.

where?

please, kill yourself. just shut the fuck up.

The last part of the script is:

(If necessary.)

Add " | " between each trip like the example below. Add the trips you want to see, exclude the ones you don't.

There isn't one since all tripfags left.

^((?!.CzKQna1OU|QQQQQQQQlQ|TRIPCODE|TRIPCODE|).)*$

idc what jim thinks tbh

why don't you go to a discord or something? you could circlejerk there all day without being harassed by mean anons

I comeback and see this is now an lg thread. I'm very proud of you Holla Forums.

REEEEEEEEE

its not hard to be degenerate. if you're proud, you're pathetic.

I can explain the logic behind the "no child glorification threads" a little better.

I learned watching Holla Forums's traffic (and the infdev traffic) that pedophile lurkers make up a very large percentage of passive traffic. They don't often post because they're afraid, but they constantly lurk those little girl / little boy threads and they download all the images.

Those that do post don't post quality. My pet theory is that people become attracted to children because they're emotionally stunted, especially if they themselves were molested. They relate better to kids more than they do a woman their age. So, Holla Forums has these pedophile posters making shitty posts because they have autism or brain damage. On top of that, they're thoroughly unpleasant. I don't mean that because they jerk off to kids (or just that, rather), I mean they are complete fucking assholes. You'd think that because Fredrick stuck his neck out to protect "free speech" by allowing /hebe/ and /cutegirls/, they'd appreciate him, right? No. Any time he or a gvol deleted a post with partial nudity they would bitch on /operate/ about nude children / nudism photography being protected by federal case law. They weren't content just to have little girls, they wanted naked children too, and fuck you for denying them that unalienable human right !!!!.

Conversely, I don't want to 4chan it and say "no pedophile and no lolicon". I do believe in freedom of speech and freedom of expression, so long as it doesn't come at the cost of another person's right to pursue happiness (which the propagation of photography of exploited minors does – and yes, those nonnude models are exploited by the eastern european studios they belong to). So, the rule is: no threads glorifying children. No Holla Forums thread about your favorite child actor, no non-nude thread in Holla Forums, no fucking baby feet threads, none of that. If you want to talk pedophilia, you must take it to a board about pedophilia, and that board must not allow images. There's no chance of legal problems for me, and you can still discuss your fetish, feelings, and experiences with words. Freedom of speech.

The great thing about this rule is that pedophiles won't actually come here, even though they're allowed to. It's not a complete shutout of pedophilia, but without their photos, they won't want to! All /hebe/ and /cutegirls/ wants to do is rape children and anyone saying otherwise is full of shit. No pictures, no pedos, no problem – and all without actually reducing one's ability to express themselves. Fucking brilliant.

if you want a safespace that's better suited for you than Holla Forums, wouldn't you think?

tldr

Just remember: You're here too :3

I can explain the logic behind the "no child glorification threads" a little better.

I learned watching Holla Forums's traffic (and the infdev traffic) that pedophile lurkers make up a very large percentage of passive traffic. They don't often post because they're afraid, but they constantly lurk those little girl / little boy threads and they download all the images.

Those that do post don't post quality. My pet theory is that people become attracted to children because they're emotionally stunted, especially if they themselves were molested. They relate better to kids more than they do a woman their age. So, Holla Forums has these pedophile posters making shitty posts because they have autism or brain damage. On top of that, they're thoroughly unpleasant. I don't mean that because they jerk off to kids (or just that, rather), I mean they are complete fucking assholes. You'd think that because Fredrick stuck his neck out to protect "free speech" by allowing /hebe/ and /cutegirls/, they'd appreciate him, right? No. Any time he or a gvol deleted a post with partial nudity they would bitch on /operate/ about nude children / nudism photography being protected by federal case law. They weren't content just to have little girls, they wanted naked children too, and fuck you for denying them that unalienable human right !!!!.

Conversely, I don't want to 4chan it and say "no pedophile and no lolicon". I do believe in freedom of speech and freedom of expression, so long as it doesn't come at the cost of another person's right to pursue happiness (which the propagation of photography of exploited minors does – and yes, those nonnude models are exploited by the eastern european studios they belong to). So, the rule is: no threads glorifying children. No Holla Forums thread about your favorite child actor, no non-nude thread in Holla Forums, no fucking baby feet threads, none of that. If you want to talk pedophilia, you must take it to a board about pedophilia, and that board must not allow images. There's no chance of legal problems for me, and you can still discuss your fetish, feelings, and experiences with words. Freedom of speech.

The great thing about this rule is that pedophiles won't actually come here, even though they're allowed to. It's not a complete shutout of pedophilia, but without their photos, they won't want to! All /hebe/ and /cutegirls/ wants to do is rape children and anyone saying otherwise is full of shit. No pictures, no pedos, no problem – and all without actually reducing one's ability to express themselves. Fucking brilliant.

im an anti but you're a little too harsh here. all pedos can suck a dick and i do think all suffer from a mental defect or learning deficiency that stunts their intellect at that of a child, which is why they find children attractive, but they can jerk it to harmless images if they want. ironically, this is purely because im a moralfag, which they like to bash. if i wasnt a moralfag, i would love it if they constantly received shit. arguing with them is by far the most abnormal thing anyone can experience in the universe. their retardation is something to witness.

you're the faggot that always say this and i always say Holla Forums has other content than children. a pedos only argument is to claim everyone else is a pedo. its weird.

moar

tl;dr i want muh safe space on Holla Forums. go find another board. pedophilia is not freeze peach qq
if you have an idea how to get rid of the pedophiles then im all ears but if not shut the fuck up and move onto another board or ib, spastic.

drown pedos in loli pussy until they can take no more

Hi closet pedo.

all your images were deleted in the other thread ;)

i suggest executing all pedophiles.

more

im a hebe

deleted means someone was triggered and pics were success

and now they are back so if you didn't get a chance to save them, you can now. :)

if you're a hebe then stfu and leave the thread. wew, is it that hard to report and hide the thread or are you trying to rationalize a reason to be in this thread? i'm disappointed in you hebe bro. please make some rational decisions before you start typing and crying in an obvious peddo thread.

oh and might I add you're considered a pedophile to moralfags so what you're doing is just fucking yourself over.

fuck are you on about? im in this thread because i browse all threads and i wanted to see peoples response to the pedophobe?

how am i fucking myself over.

is that jim's wife?

well that answers my question
ill let you find that out by yourself. see you in the next pedo thread, hebebro.

i linger in pedo threads because discussion and hebe content. pedo threads essentially encompass all types of content. pedos threads are always fun.

are you starting english spanish dictionary?
dindu watch video

no, only 9000!

welcome pedo

love u

take me out to the ball game

Go have a read of this thread alleged Hebe
No 'hebe' content though but theirs discussion and that's why you orbit these threads right?

lel

👍

t. Closet Pedo

Those eyes :3

ive already consumed that thread. its now a husk. had some nice arguments with retards on it.

cant wait for pedo discussions to not be so taboo and see how society takes it when you accuse everyone of being a pedophile who opposes their degeneracy. itll be funny.

Closet pedo got btfo tbh

#2 image violates dost test. please remove it

t. closet pedo

I want her to use my cum as toothpaste

sicko

LEL

keep persisting. it just turns me on.

I bet you were you one of those retards trying to justify why they wanted to have sexual intercourse with a 10 y/o

Keep trying to rationalize why you orbit these threads
i'm not a 6 year old so I shouldn't be turning you on

must have been very interesting thread tbh

that sounds more interesting than mere semantics.

a man can dream

1b670f28b425d50⋯.mp4 violates DOST.
panties are exposed within

How can you hate children? They are so sweet and cute

aha, the closet pedo just came out.

there are evil creatures behind their cute faces, they want to kill you

Masha Babko?

Nothing is legal in the United States.

in addition to that

Loli shrugs intensively

Shut the fuck up halfchan kike

delet this comment

when you live your life fighting monsters, you should see to it you dont become a monster. i failed.

hopefully only pedos

you must have mistaken children for their cats

WHEN YOU GONNA LEARN MUH BOI

pedofillya is not a crime

you're weak hebe bro. you gave it up for pre pubscents. you fucked up badly. you wont be missed.

hi.

Only for you, pedo pervert!

WHY IS SHE PLAYING WITH SPIDERS WHAT THE FUG

hi

ass

Is it illegal to link to data hosted on its own website?

sys.8ch.net/file_store/4432b4f53e3b0abc876dd6ddef5972ce743c4f85383e90c1b70cf2c9367aba20.jpg

lulz

stay strong for the hebes, brother

fuggit

Dude, that's clearly art.
Not joking, not trolling. Look at it. It is clearly art, nothing lewd about it, and the picture was clearly made by a disciplined photographer.

Yay

spank her for watching feminist propaganda

jesus christ, shut the fuck up, you utter faggot.

I recognise it. He's a famous photographer.

lensculture.com/alain-laboile

is this down syndrome looking pig meant to be attractive? stop posting.

It's actually considered art, sperg.

ur mom is considered art

fk of pedo

good night everyone :3

kys

ill anal fuck a toddler, take a pic, then filter it b&w. no one cares if you consider it art, faggot. any cunt can do it.

atleast i would have proper fucking taste.

Spastic

KILL YOURSELF, DIAPERFAG

Was getting permabanned part of your plan?

ugly as fuck, 3D is pd

KILL YOURSELF, 2DFag

back off, pedo

retards

no, you

Is she sexy user?

she is an q - t

What's the name of that erection-inciter?

Sydney is the best loli

(checked)
Goddess Zhenya

Allow her to introduce herself. :^)

I'm a new paedo. I'm really new.

New, as in 10 years old?

zhenya is the ugliest loli I have ever seen
honestly

XD triggers the entire board

lolifox.org/lg/ welcome newfriend

B8

Why are you liking anons to a 404 page? Are you collecting IP's, FBI?

yes it's a honeypot

trying to migrate pedos away

kindly kill yourself. the only appreciation you will ever receive for your sickness is by fellow swine.

I knew it.

That link is 404 when i click it. Its a honeypot

they are fighting each other at lolifox because some user trolled them by posting nigger lolis
that dude is a genius

zhenya best grill

this tbh

wait what happened on lolifox?

someone's posting nigger lolis, which leads to right- and left-wing pedos turning against each other
divide and rule

that's pretty funny, tbh

pedos and their pathetix life style is funier r ')

Ugh does Holla Forums know no bounds?

t. gay community

i do like me some traps.