What would it take for any civil wars to actually break out?

the world seems to be constantly getting more divided and extreme as far as social and political views, at what point do things get so bad that any large scale fighting starts? what would you expect the sides to be? and who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youngcons.com/mexican-politicians-threaten-to-revoke-treaties-with-america-if-trump-elected-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good guys always win.
The truth will be exposed soon, son.

Hillary being elected. Certainly if she tries to take our rifles.

The Second Amendment is the line in the sand. Every American equipped to fight a civil war understands that implicitly.

bundy ranch would have sparked one if shots were fired. people had 0 hope back then.

you'd think/hope so but if you look around it seems like a lot of governments might side with the bad guys

/thread

if Trump is elected do you think the Liberals will finally get violent enough to give us an excuse or will they all just flee the country like the cowards they are

the smear campaign about "racist" views and his intelligence drained away a lot of his support

would an FBI shill have this?

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Don't ask how. Don't ask from where. They will just be there.

Liberals do not have the means to fight a civil war. That said, I fully expect riots in major cities.

To answer your question more properly, it will be the police dealing with the leftists, not RWDSs. Trump would crack down on riots hard.

Though the riots between the election and inauguration, when Obama is still in office, might get messy.

Nigger King Obongo and the filth in the EU probably have the means

a hillary presidency. That's when "people" would start planning guerrilla possibilities. get my drift?

yes because an fbi shill would duplicate such rare pepes without question because above the law

LOS PEPES

King Nigger inviting in a foreign army would hardly be a civil war.
And they would be slaughtered.

(checked)

will we make it to the election? I'm not sure how much longer europe is going to put up with the shit colored wave of animals the leftists have let in

buy guns. every Holla Forumsack should have at least one

Christian Bale getting his pointer finger chopped off by a kebab during a mugging

No more dubs to check means no more mercy

with nearly the entirety of the media on his side you think he can't turn public opinion and less informed patriots on us?

I wonder who that could be……

can someone explain the process of getting proper training and a license to carry? I don't have a lot of money or time right now but I would like to be armed asap

they're his army for voting they're useless for anything practical, if they had it in them to fight to make a place for themselves in this world they never would've abandoned their shithole countries in the first place

some states you don't need a licence and some you do. You could probably find a shooting range nearby where you can train as much as you want

Historically, revolutions occur when the price of food increase about 40% without a accompanying increase in earning power of the general population.
See: France, Germany, and more recently, Egypt

Civil Wars usually occur when one culture inside a nation attempts to assert itself over another

it's concealed carry here but I'd rather have something than nothing for self defense

I dunno m8. Mexicans own California and many surrounding areas, nogs dominate the southeast states, and muhammedans control Dearborn. Yids of course have absolute power in every major city. Importing massive amounts of non-white invaders is a fantastic idea for forcefully destroying white countries.

Here's the problem with using Muslims.
Their uniform is their skin.

only works now while the whites aren't fighting back in any big way

So they could bring in some durkha durkhas from Kosovo and tell everyone they're just ugly whites. White muslims are every bit as violent and stupid and rapey as the brown and black ones.

Well they haven't started doing that yet, and they are rapidly running out of time.

yeah no shit islam is a violent religion not a violent race we should exterminate all the non-muslim arabs tho just to be safe

Go to a local gun store and ask. They are usually friendly and helpful to potential new owners. If not, go to a better store.

A second American civil war seems more likely every single day. Tensions will continue to rise regardless of who becomes the next POTUS.

If Hillary wins, this might happen.

If Trump wins, liberals and shitskins will most likely start chimping more frequently.

Which will lead to more angry white people. White people who'd be more willing to fight back with Trump in office and a border wall stopping shitskins from getting reinforcements

No energy to power our distractions, a/c, water pumps, and ship our food.

Destitution, usually.

> The FBI Shill didn't intend to duplicate the rare meme :^)

digging and spreading: dig for information and spread it around. it's just like GG.
either evidence presents itself to the public or someone presents it to them.
evidence justifies a conclusion.
people make negative and positive associations with things. be wary of this, as this is very powerful with regards to subversion.
ethics is normative and based on what is good(positive) or bad(negative).
when people are presented with good and bad things, they will arrive at some conclusion which can lead to more civil unrest. think sand people raping and exploding in europe leading the western people into being averse to sand people, which can mean immigration policy reform or violence.

it's all about forming public opinion.
be truthful. anyone who would consider themselves populist would be.
correctness exists inside or outside the scope of political correctness.

I have said this before. Ill say it again.

Get the truckers to strike en masse before automation hits. Food wont get delivered, and then shit will fly completely out of control. And into our hands.

If blm keeps it up, the truckers might just feel unsafe enough and stay home.

Lolno.

Yes but Trump would have a no nonsense civil policy, violent riots and looting would be dealt with severely I imagine.

I can see one or maybe two chimpouts with Trump as president before they start realizing they are all tired of being niggers.

Fuck this thread

Might riot in some nigger city, but most likely they'll shit themselves and do nothing except complain on twatter

Territorial dispute between independently governed provinces (Neo Zeon and the Principality of Zeon)

I expect shit to hit the fan if Trump wins, also expect shit to hit the fan if Hillary wins, both sides will cause something drastic to happen. Also Mexico threatened to rip up some treaty.

youngcons.com/mexican-politicians-threaten-to-revoke-treaties-with-america-if-trump-elected-president/

this acellerationist shit is leftypol tier garbage.

they want it to happen so they can nog out and steal property, enabling hillary will just get rid of Holla Forums which is something intl wants.