youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8
youtube.com/watch?v=hFEn7UDCuuI
youtube.com/watch?v=gFU07n67WHk
youtube.com/watch?v=kAQ8rYKkR0k
youtube.com/watch?v=389dhCTh_1k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Sue_Fulton
nbcnews.com/storyline/commander-in-chief-forum
youtube.com/watch?v=hR5RNDqjgkw
thehill.com/policy/finance/283762-house-rejects-effort-to-ban-illegal-immigrants-from-enlisting-in-military
youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4
heavy.com/news/2016/09/who-won-the-debate-commander-in-chief-forum/
polldaddy.com/poll/9515943/
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/773690322471747584
twitter.com/regated/status/773691918056325121
archive.is/HFIE1
archive.is/H1hzR#selection-2337.0-2345.78
inquisitr.com/3204478/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-or-alive/
archive.is/0lYUm
ibtimes.com/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-islamic-state-leader-reportedly-killed-us-anti-isis-2381926
archive.is/uqK2i
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)
youtube.com/watch?v=irTxkWX5Sz0&t=22m19s
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/08/24/ann-coulter-is-not-happy-with-trumps-softening-on-immigration-n2209481
archive.is/AIaFN
youtube.com/watch?v=irTxkWX5Sz0
uk.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4?r=US&IR=T
cnn.com/2016/03/21/politics/hillary-clinton-aipac-speech-donald-trump/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672?lang=en
twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/773711905148067842
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-on-clinton-foundations-ties-to-corporation-funding-isis
reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/comments/51o58f/megathread_commanderinchief_forum/d7dttif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No and Hillary was being cunty as fuck

Special Forces Faggot

Bet this queer loved when DADT was repealed.

HE ACTUALLY BROUGHT UP HOW THE CHINKS SAID FUCK YOU TO OBAMA WHEN HE LANDED

First for Trump.

Notice the nose.

Oy vey

OY VEY ASSAD

TRUMP IS OWNING THIS

STREAMS

LSN: youtube.com/watch?v=ibHOJsmSSFo
PN: youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8
ENG: youtube.com/watch?v=hFEn7UDCuuI
LBNS: youtube.com/watch?v=gFU07n67WHk
DTvHC: youtube.com/watch?v=kAQ8rYKkR0k
BNS: youtube.com/watch?v=389dhCTh_1k

SUE FULTON

HOLY SHIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Sue_Fulton

LESBIAN BULLDYKE MARRIED TO A JEW AND PUSHING FAGGOTRY INTO THE MILITARY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

murder yourself matt

I'll take the compliment.

HOLY FUCK HE BOUGHT UP RUSKI KEBABLIMINATION!

What the fuck ever

Nothing wrong with Putin supporting Assad

That guy is gayer than seven dudes blowing eight dudes.

use the real stream nigger nbcnews.com/storyline/commander-in-chief-forum

But goy, Assad is not Israel's friend

Jeez. I only saw the second half of Hillary but Trumps seems way more hostile.

SHE MADE UP HALF THE THING SHE SAID ABOUT ME

100% objectively can say Trump has destroyed Hillary in this event.

Yeah, I really enjoyed the dyke asking about illegal aliens being allowed to serve. What a fucking disgrace.

If you fight ISIS, they win, goyim.

Matt is pressing Trump much Harder than Hillary's regurgitated email scandal questions.

Of course it is.

The host needs to be waterboarded.

They pulled up a Journalist, a Dyke, a Faggot, and this clown who can't even speak right.

are you surprised?

It's memetic magic
It's memetic magic
Memetic magic
One meme, one Holla Forums, one frog
One troll, one smug pepe caused syncope
It's memetic magic
One sign of Kek that shows the way
No normalfag can win this day
It's memetic magic
The Hill that coughs up all this slime
Is all due to these dubs of mine
It's memetic magic

HE MENTIONED EMAILS, QUICK CHANGE SUBJECT!!!

Very true!

Well, that's unfortunate.

Is that wilileak tweet real?

Goddamn, just looking at that faggot makes me want to see his neck get broken from a piledriver

First ever Second Thread Super Special Comment

So let me get this straight…

Chance for Trump to speak with vets, and NBC chooses
Wew.

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP
Would you like to know more?

22!
An user in the previous thread mentioned this when hillary mentioned it. She's posting here!

This whole thing is hilarious.

Yeah it is
They were most likely White qts

Come the fuck on, sweetheart.

sure thing kiddo

How's Trump been doing so far? Be honest

MUH RAPE

No surprise here. Did you see that smug kike degenerate glare she was giving trump. Fucking scum

Consider this for a moment, all the people that asked Hillary questions were the friendliest to her they could find and all of these people are the most hostile to Trump the could find.

The friendliest ones for clinton hated her guts, these ones seem to be ambivalent.

14/88

kek

Oh, and

Someone disagreed with her on twitter

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN!

ENG just got shoah'd

I didn't particularly like his answer about immigrants who serve in the military, but he's been doing very well for the rest of this.

THE STREAM IS DEAD. REEEEEEEEE

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS A SETUP

FUCKERS

OY VEY

STEAM DOWN HELP

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHUT IT DOWN

He's already doing better than Killary cause he's been answering more questions.

use the real stream nigger nbcnews.com/storyline/commander-in-chief-forum fsf

THE GOYIM KNOW

Honestly, not to shabby so far. I've seen him do worse, but I've seen him do better. He's not at the top of his game tonight, but he's certainly not ready for the pinch hit.

Trump please take women out of the military, please, were a laughing stock

OH GOD THE STREAM
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
NED STREM PLZ HAP

STREAM'S HERE YOU SPERGS

Is it just me or does the US military looks like a fucking circus? O'Nigger really purged it of any talent, didn't he?

WORKING STREAM

He's holding his own. This kike Matt Lauerstein is trying his best to subvert his answers and play the crazy impulsive white guy card with every answer he gives. We need fascism

OH FUCK HE JUST PULLED OUT HIS TRUMP CARD

WORKING STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=hR5RNDqjgkw

Matt & audience members are driving "no details" narrative into the fucking ground. Go to his site & read the policies, you CTR fucks.

88 GENERALS AND ADMIRALS

Holy kek my father just flipped his shit over that staged garbage question… wew.

black speaks about woman getting raped in the army, stream is shut down

WELL DONE KIKES

Nice underhanded tactics by shillary

breddy gud

Not killer, because these people are wanting SPECIFICS, which runs counter to the "I don't wanna tell you my plan" idea, (Which I like, but a lot of normies are "TELL ME YOUR PLAN, EVERY STEP AND DETAIL, SO I CAN JUDGE IT WITHOUT EVEN A MODICUM OF YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILL!")

I fucking hate those faggots. My brother is one.

Nice underhanded tactics by shillary

It's pretty ridiculous how much subtle "diversity" they're throwing at Trump.

He's handling it all pretty well though.

That bulldyke looked extremely pissed that she didn't tilt him with the stupid question on immigrants in the military. He handled it like a pro

The left doesn't see any of our institutions as having any function. They don't see things like the military as having the purpose of protecting our country.

Whenever they see an institution, all they can think is "how can I use this to push for social justice?"

That's all they see it as. Just another way to push for fag rights and tranny acceptance.

TRANNIES ARE REAL R&D??

SOMETHING HAS TO BE HAPPEN!!!

SEXUALLY SEGREGATED MILITARY

That fucking question was such garbage. How can you serve and be undocumented?

the primaries forged trump in fire

Yeah Matt, he's got 50 years of kike tardery to unfuck and he'll make no mistakes on day one.

It's the Obama military.

They should all be hanged for treason.

He's just avoiding a potential sound byte for tomorrow. Of course he's not going to allow that shit. Right now it's just Trump vs. The Media.

Holy shit, Trump completely owned that shit.

MATT IS A FUCKING BASTARD GOD DAMN I WANT TO THROAT PUNCH THIS FUCKING BASTARD

Matt lauer is being a total faggot cutting our god emperor off every question, but he owned it, didn't get tilted at all.

10/10

SOMEONE IS DOING THE RAPING

I find it extremely amusing that I was turned down for service because I have a tattoo that sits too high above my collar … but an undocumented immigrant can serve without problems.

To be fair he tried to do the same with Hillary a few times but she lost her temper.

SOOO goddamn biased…i hate this shit

What was Trump's to Black rape dad question? I wonder how the media will spin it.

Trump was a total fucking man on that stage tonight

Hillary quickly showed us all what she really is…

A bitchy, unhinged, emotional cunt

Yeah. It was actually amusing to see Clinton cockslap Lauer.

I only saw the latter half of the Trump segment. So how do you rate Hillary and Trunp's segments overall Holla Forums? Looks like he got some tough shit thrown his way, but he survived the fires from what I saw.

I know my answer:
Women don't belong in.

I could not stop focusing on his schnozz every time he was on the screen.

appealing to her base

Did I miss the wicked witch?

OR DID TRUMP COME OUT FIRST CAUSING DR. HARAMBE TO SEEK A CLEAN DIAPER FOR HILLARY?

Pretty much

Is it over already or will there be a round two?

Yeah, this triggered the fuck out of me.

We either have two possibilities here
1) we have yet another retard who doesn't understand legal immigration vs being an illegal alien
2) illegals can ACTUALLY join the military.

And if #2 is true… then fuck. Why the fuck would you want to fill your military up with fucking foreign nationals. Did they learn NOTHING from Rome filling its military with germanic barbarians and mercenaries?

I know I should have expected this, harsh/hostile questioning and talk backs while question from cucks, trannys, pozzed and girls with PTSD, but it still doesn't stop me from being pissed.
I hope most people see right through this shit.

On that note, Trump did very well, everything considered.

Missed it.

he got some good shit in

Trump was very impressive here even though that fag matt was interrupting and trying to barrage.
But he did that a little with Hillary as well.
The contest between the two is stark.
Hillary keep losing her temper and giving round about answers
Trump was calm and cool, keeping it to the point

WOO!!

Hillary had shit thrown her way from the start, and was avoiding and dragging out every question. Trump did much better.

hopefully someone will put together a summary of veterans reactions to her

Shit. Did she suck as much as I hope?

Don't fucking play their game user. "Illegal alien". Learn it, love it, live it.

**Also, I was in during the "surge period" from 04-09, and we were taking ANYONE. Waivers for tattoos, drugs, crimes, everything. Shit, we had criminals who were given the choice: go to jail or go to the military. They were all generally shitbags. Once the war "wound down" and they started the RIF, that shit went away FAST.

Trump got some tough shit for sure, but every one of Hillary's questioners looked like they wanted to kill her. She very nearly cracked, and spent all of her time ranting.

This was a very short town hall meeting and will be available in full on various jew tube channels very soon.

9/10.

Hillary got some easy shit that she bombed
Trump got accosted by a (((PA Officer))), a dyke butch bitch, a flaming faggot, a dumbass who couldn't talk right, and a nigger talking about the inflated sexual stats

Noice. Gonna get the popcorn while I wait for someone to re-up whatever I missed.

Pretty much what happened

It's over for tonight. Just talking heads for now.

lmao

Hey, I just arrived and missed the live stream. Anyone have link to a video of the speeches?

Not sure how many of you fuckers had the stream cut out.

It was a totally staged question. As soon as Trump responded Matt Lauer pulled out a Trump tweet from 2013 where Trump said men and women shouldn't be serving together, that's how you end sexual assault.

Totally staged. This is what huffington post will be running with for the next 2 weeks.

No one in power has ever learned from Rome.

> thehill.com/policy/finance/283762-house-rejects-effort-to-ban-illegal-immigrants-from-enlisting-in-military

In a break from previous votes on the issue, the House on Thursday rejected two GOP proposals to prevent the Obama administration from enlisting young illegal immigrants to serve in the military.

Lawmakers voted down two measures offered by immigration hard-liners Reps. Steve King (R-Iowa) and Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) that would have prohibited the use of federal money to enlist young illegal immigrants who have been granted work permits under President Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

More than 30 Republicans with more centrist views on immigration joined all Democrats in opposing the two amendments offered to a Defense Department spending bill. The amendments failed narrowly with votes of 207-214 and 210-211, respectively.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4

REMINDER THAT NBC ENDORSES HILLARY

.>>7400959
She was playing email defense the whole time and ended with a 15 second cut off sentence about Khan.

blackout fail
fuck

Her very first question from the P-3 Orion pilot and the response was priceless.

Saw that, but felt Trump came out like a Judoka.

we starship troopers nao.

That seems like the most obvious solution.

Thanks bro.

I can't get over how angry they look with her.

man that whole thing was weak as hell

OY VEY!!!! But mugh equality, womyn are just as strong as you men goy, hasn't Hollyburg taught you anything?

Fucking Maddow whore!!

Damn that's pretty telling

Love it, the guy dead center is "undecided" and that was him listening to Hillary.

thx bruh

we havent even begun our imperial age yet though, we're way off the roman track

Anyone know a link where I can watch the whole of each speech/discussion as opposed to random clips?

goddamn this shit is fuckin awful

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Maddow, you have to go back

you're welcome fam

That how I imagine a lynch mob looking like before they snap up their prey.

OH LOOK WHO IT IS

Fuck this show, it sucked

Give it thirty minutes or maybe an hour and there will be ten different jewtube channels with the entire thing.

So what did I miss? I guess I missed the whole thing.

Upon further consideration, maybe this is intended. He knows that if the left keeps pushing further and further, demonizing whitey more and more, and eventually getting to a liberal one party state, there could be a revolution.

The military, traditionally being very traditional, conservative, and male, would go AWOL and fight against the progressives and dindus.

So the plan is to fill it with fags, libcucks, and foreign nationals in order to severe that tie. Make it so the military has no love for its country and has no interest in actually doing whats right for its people.

Someone put that line in front of her lying for 15 minutes.

Just wait for the debates, they will be to die for.

Nice.

Not much, about the most interesting thing was the vet's faces during Hillary's segment. They all fucking hated her.

ANY HD STREAMS

We knew that ahead of time and Clinton was interrupted more than Trumps.

Trump still looked good even in an event funded by Clintons blatant cronies and the veterans looking at Clinton had nothing but blatant contempt for her.

ever seen a girl blow a dude? matt blew hillary

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN!!!

At least trump didn't bark at him when he interrupted him.

Thing about the oil was probably a bad idea to bring up but its just my opinion.

EVERYONE VOTE

checked and kek'd

They tried hard to stump the God-Emperor, and while he wasn't in top form, he held his own. Not brilliant or a bloddbath, but arguably a victory, but the luegenpresse is gonna spin the FUCK out of this until the debate. We'll have to be ready to counter, hard.

Also, didn't know bill murray served.

Behold, this is what the establishment wants you to see. You're lucky the candidates weren't interrupted every thirty seconds for a McDonald's commercial.

Reminder that Matt Lauer is a faggot.

Jesus Christ, I filtered that ID without even thinking about it

LADS WE HAVE TO VOTE

Friendly reminder to the retards, copy-paste the link in a new tab, don't just click on the link.

top brass isn't exactly free on time for this bullshit.

WE'RE ABOUT TO WATCH THE AUDIENCE PRAISE TRUMP AND IGNORE HILLARY BUCKLE IN BOYS

DO NOT CLICK
COPY&PASTE
COPY&PASTE
COPY&PASTE
COPY&PASTE
COPY&PASTE
COPY&PASTE
COPY&PASTE
COPY&PASTE

I'd spit in her mouth before I piss in it then make her swallow it and say please sir may I have some more before I make her wear
A gag ball with her nipples hooked onto some wires while I drill her asshole until it's gaping then cum in her pussy and make her have an abortion

Or "criminal alien"

Why do all these liberals want to fill the army ranks with criminal aliens? I thought liberals have some residue of 1970s anti-war sentiment, how do they reconcile using this carrot-stick incentive to market recruitment to high-desperation underclasses to go & fight our wars? I mean, how about we don't fight all these fucking wars AND kick out the criminal aliens?

PLEASE REMEMBER TO DO THIS

Kek wills it
GO VOTE FOR TRUMP LADS

Reminder to copy paste link, always best to be extra careful.

Nice Quads.

REMEMBER TO COPY AND PASTE THE LINK
DO NOT CLICK

This is exactly what the Jews did to Germany in WWI by the way.

To be honest, I've thought Trump's debate performance without Jeb as a human punching bag have all been a little on the weak side.

drown in semen learning chode

Rape and Pillage seems like a good strategy. Independent voters will groan but I think Trump is being honest with removing resources that may build up a new terror group.

They blocked me out of chat tbh

When will someone have the full thing uploaded?

jesus christ can someone please tell me which specific embeded site I have to whitelist in uMatrix to get the fucking poll to show up??

Based veteran calls out refugee agenda.

Is it over? They didn't even debate.
Maybe that's what they meant by first ever forum in that it wasn't a debate but just a show where they interviewed each candidate separately.

why?

Whoops

i think he's voting trump

waiting for CTR to 'fix' those results

Service in our military has always been a pathway to citizenship. Of course, in the old days, those non-citizens who were recruited for our armies were either recruited in their own countries (Vietnam, Guam, Spanish-American War) and granted citizenship after, or they had green cards already and were granted permanent citizenship. It's just recently that illegal immigrants were allowed into our military. And NEVER EVER in history was a person granted citizenship because they expressed interest in future military service, they always had to serve first and were granted citizenship afterwards.

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet

polldaddy.com

Is this an uncorrected record needing correcting?

I do believe that you missed a turn at >>>/tumblr/ lads

(THX'd)

That said, I agree. He's too big on generalizations. I don't need 100% specifics, but a lot of normies do. They're fucking idiots, but they believe that if someone explains their plan, step-by-step, somehow that means something. He's weak at that, since he is totally correct that unpredictability and changing the plan as-needed as new information comes to light is of paramount importance. Normies want detail and he's not forthcoming, that makes them think he's full of hot air or has no plan. We need to find a way to counter this.

While I voted for Trump I don't think he did very well. The questions kind of stumped him, his answers were mostly talking points without any real substance.

However Hillary got demolished though. She got called out on her criminal shit and bad judgement.

IMO Trump wont gain any votes, but Hillary will lose some after this.

hmm I tried that, there must be something else blocking the poll from showing up for me…

I'm only using uBlock Origin + uMatrix at the moment. damnit

kek this drudge frobtpage

If you click the link they can see where you were directed from. If a ton of votes come from Holla Forums Holla Forums they could throw out those votes and draw attention to us.

Vanilla Ice dyed his hair again?

Ok, here is a direct link to the poll itself. polldaddy.com/poll/9515943/

IS THERE A GODDAMN STREAM THAT ISNT LAGGING FUCKING HELL

to quote a nigger i heard once:

"tbh fam you da real mvp"

is it legit? if they are Im suprised Julian Assange hasnt died in a tragic (((car crash))) yet. Even if its true and he did it would just be placed right next to the the Protcols and called false. still, just the prospect sounds hilarious.

At least for the military side of things, we can point out events in history where plans were fucked up when the enemy knew about them.

It's over, wait for a full upload.

Public referrer data can be used to discredit and dismantle sites visited by *chan posters

It would have been better if the mod actually called her out on her lies, instead of letting her bullshit a false narrative on national TV. Oh well.

Traditionally that's called a "Town Hall". Who knows what's up with the name.

they are trying to make this a 4 year MSNBC thing

Probably because he is. There is no particular reason to be coy about any of this stuff.

Confirmation that he doesn't know what he is talking about is his example of Obama leaving Iraq. Apparently he doesn't know that the United States left Iraq on the date set by a treaty signed by George W. Bush before he left office.

TRANNY 'SISTERS'

CTR is out in full fucking force right now

VOTE LADS VOTE

That is a perfect picture. The green shirt on the person in the background make it look like Hillary is demonic. 10/10 would hire that photographer again.

GET RID OF THOSE OLD IDEAS

THINK NEW AND YOUNG

I will never have a Shitter account. Sorry.

don't forget to RT

They fucking know. Polls usually list alphabetically, so they know people will just click the first one and then vote before realizing.

no

I am assuming it is alphabetical on last name.

C comes before T faggot.

Anyone got a quick recap I'm just jumping in. Looks like a hit job so far.

But, being a Republican, it's politically better to blame Obama, and since the vast majority of voters are fucking idiots, it's really not that big of a deal.

VOTE VOTE VOTE KILLARY IS LEADING

MORE POLLS

Trump isn't a Bush supporter, schlomo

I voted for him as well, and will do so again in November, but he's more ignorant of policy than perhaps any candidate in the past century.

The main thing is that he can hand these issues to people who do understand them, like he did with the immigration issue and his speech in Arizona.

Am I the only one who was looking at Hillary's eyes and the way she walked and got the idea she was on Meth?

She had a lot more energy than usual, but no control.

Because I have seen a lot of people who smoke the crystal Jew, and this looks as if she has just taken a hit.

Thought she was drunk myself, may have something to do with me being drunk though.

You are not the only one. Meth, or an episode of mania.

I particularly like the part where she "proved" she can stand up for 30 secs while the P-3 Orion pilot pushed her shit in.

Sure, that's one of the good things about him, but he continues to use that example of Obama leaving Iraq as bad without knowing the reason why he left, or without stating why it is bad to say that you will have all of your troops out by a certain date.

twitter is so cucked

The average American (as well as the media) does not understand details. He also knows that putting any out there outside of a document presentation will have the media looking to tear it apart into exploitable soundbites. Carson used to give a lot of details and people ignored that.

Also, the leave date for Iraq did not need to be announced and Obama sure as hell could have renegotiated a different time or make a point not to comment on the day there were pulling out damn near each time he talked about it.

polldaddy.com/poll/9515943/

The gap is closing lads. Spread it or fire up your VPNs.

When China inevitably conquers us, is there even going to be a fight? Are we just going to hand our nation over because we "don't believe in violence"? People think Pinochet was cruel but the shit Leftists are doing to our military is the most cruel thing you could ever do to this nation.

Yeah, fair enough, even newspeople never seem to call him out on it.

The bottom line, though, is that he doesn't know policy well. It doesn't matter much if his team comes up with good policies, like they did with immigration, but that remains to be seen.

Would using my VPN be…. cheating?

He continues to refuse to get into specifics, but he says, "We're going to cut off all of their funding and supply routes, we're gonna bomb them, we're gonna wipe them up on the ground, and we're gonna keep stamping on them until there's none of them left." No need for him to say "We're going to disarm them by not letting the CIA sell them weapons any more" or "We're going to defund them by stopping the Israelis and the Saudis from giving them money". That part can remain secret.

Yes. Who cares? it's not an actual election, just more propaganda.

Why? CTR and hillshills do worse.

CtR is working late tonight it seems.

Dissemble all you like faggot. Your pet nigger fucked up the withdrawal of Bush's Iraq disaster even further than thought possible.

Who the fuck is this old cuck?

watch some of his speeches. you commie kikes crying about specifics because you have no intuition or common sense is getting old.

Everyone understands that the president has considerable control over that situation.

He's actually talked about this and at the time, Obama was criticized for talking about this by various people then and now. It has been a talking point for a long time now.

Oh shit, I just noticed it was a negro wearing a green shirt, I thought someone had a green poster.

Yup that's what I feared. Right now this dyke is trying to meme that Trump wants to purge the military brass duterte style. I hope he does but would be funny to hear a general say it.

It's part of the game now. We need to act

Alright, I'll do it lads.

NBC NEWS HAS A TWITTER POLL UP.
CLOSE AS FUCK TRUMP BEHIND BY 1%
LET'S GET TO VOTING.
twitter.com/NBC news/status/773690322471747584
Remember to copy and paste

Fucking vote!

They just want a million word policy platform they can rip apart.

VOTE!!!!!

Fucking hell, I don't want to make another twitter account just to get banned again.

His numbers seem to have gone up since his Arizona speech where he spelled out a lot of details. I think it's a positive.

It was in the treaty.

There was absolutely no reason of any kind for the United States government to pretend that it was leaving a different day. Also, as you no doubt know, everyone doesn't leave the same day, they lower the number of troops over the course of months, and then have all or almost all of them out by the date in the treaty.

THIS GENERAL ISN'T TAKING THE SHIT

Got a tough one here

I agree, but you've got people, my brother is one, who demands he lay out a fucking step-by-step plan with flowcharts, pictures, peer-reviewed sources, no plagiarizing, and it better be in APA format, single-space with Times New Roman 12pt font and 1" margins. It's fucking UNREAL that they demand this from Trump, but have no problem with literally ANY OTHER politician running being vague or coy about plans. It's drives me up the fucking wall.

Jesus Christ who the fuck is this Chair Force general and how many young boys did they pay him to backstab on national tv.

It's like you can now who is anti trump by how weak their jaw looks and how likely they look to kiddie diddle.

Yeah, neocons with zero credibility who want any excuse to keep a perpetual occupation. Nobody gives a fuck what (((Bill Kristol))) wants.

(Magnum'd)

Exactly.

twitter is the biggest platform for degenerates and SJWs. no conservative leaning peoples get on that shitfest anymore due to the swagfags, BLM nggers, feminists, basic thots retweeting stupid garbage, and teenagers.

TRUMP AND HILLARY BOTH ON 50%

WE CAN DO IT BOIS

SHARE THE HECK OUT OF THIS POLL

IT HAS TO REACH OTHER Holla ForumsACKS AND ALT-RIGHTERS

You're putting a lot of trust in him that he would actually tell the Israelis, Saudis, and Turks to get fucked.

I hope you're right.

how did retardus change their poll it was +2 for trump last time I check and was never updated on real clear politics then when it gets updated its the opposite? what the actual fuck!

You should be fucking skinned alive you leftist piece of shit. You should be shrieking in terror and pain and pissing y Ur pants and crying for mercy, you
Fucking deserve it. Fuckig liberal scum

He's hented multiple times he wants to invade the Arabian pennisula and completely wreck the Saudi government if they don't stop their terrorist Sunni fuckery. Iran is more progressive than sharia Arabia.

WN/'alt-right' Twitter is pretty fun tbh, lots of niche content that you can't even find on here

I just noticed that they blur out people's faces behind hillary when she was answering a question about the VA from mr undecided

not meth but some stimulant probably to suppress pain and open airways

He didn't provide more details in his Arizona speech than he had already done before. He merely doubled down on his stance but did not go into more specifics. Also, he had met with the Mexican president and got him to agree to a wall as well as a wall on his own southern border, thereby making Trump look like the master deals maker so a lot of things that day could be credited with helping his poll numbers.

And as I said before, it is something Obama could have skirted around instead of pledging himself to time and time again in his media appearances. One of Obama's major issue is that he is too fond of spelling out in excruciating detail what he intends to do to the media. Even Bush showed more intellect in regards to that.

There are a number of reasons, one being that terrorists were planning their shit around the withdrawal of American forces. We have seen the result of this. The region did not go tits up out of the fucking blue. Stop being a damned nitwit.

This co-host is fucking based.

You should be fucking raped and tortured to death you fucking leftist piece of shit. You deserve to be strapped down while your bones are hammered down to dust and you're just a bag of jelly with bone splinters floating around. Fuck you. Fucking kill yourself.

Go to fuckin poll, use tor browser and vote

Possibly sudafed or guafinissen to combat coughing fit

Is there a watchable video?

nbc is leftists its like the drudge report running a pol or fox news

Just think if West Point hadn't buckled all those years before…

I HOPE YOU NIGGER LOVING JEW GET RAPED IN THE ASS BY A FUCKING ELEPHANT YOU FUCKING CHINK LOVING SPICK.

YOUR MOTHER FUCKING HATES YOU, YOUR WHOLE FAMILY FUCKING HATES YOU. DIE ALREADY YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

YOU SHITSKINS SHOULD ALL BE GASSED, I REALLY HOPE THAT TRUMP WILL CREATE A HOLOCAUST FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

SCUM.

Doesn't change the fact that it was a talking point that even the media commented on.

Even worse, they themselves cannot engage if you do come at them with facts. The one time I actually did engage a leftist over this shit who was demanding facts with facts, he got upset and ran off. Shit is ridiculous.

Is it just me or does it feel like they're cherrypicking audience members and yet they still aren't getting outright praise for Hillary?

I don't know who they have on now, but the faggot Veterans guy who was on before was the same one who acted like an attack monkey on Bill Maher's show, going after Glenn Greenwald and claiming Snowden gave secrets to Russia.

yes

He won't tell them to get fucked. He'll make a deal with them. Coincidentally, that's why he wants to ally with Putin, because he can't make a good deal if Putin gives Israel and Saudi Arabia everything Trump threatens to take away from them behind our backs. Putin's cooperation and support is essential for Trump's plan to end Isis.

Not coincidentally, Putin's cooperation is also essential to Trump's plan to get China in check. Neither the US nor Russia can really beat China on their own, at least not without grievous loss of life, damage to our respective militaries, and financial hardship. However, if the US and Russia are allies, China doesn't stand a chance against their joint power. China has also being playing Russia and the US off of each other for quite a while now. Trump will stop that shit.

FIRE UP THOSE ACCOUNTS WE HAVE CLOSED THE GAP

Ephedrine. Prescribed to treat sinus congestion, it is a powerful amphetamine like stimulant, which in high doses can counteract the effect of gaba drugs like Diazepam or Alcohol.

So the media are now the arbiters of truth? What does this have to do with anything??

I'm not gonna make a thread, but I just found out that after he gave his immigration speech, Trump said he's still undecided on what to do about immigration.

Can someone explain?

they looked at Hillary with such fucking disdain and couldn't hold back their smiles for Trump.

The PTSD womyn look like she wanted to jump on his dick

He's not sure whether to gas the immigrants or deport them.

Yeah fuck you.

Trump said several times that he may not have military experience, but he'll listen to the military leaders and use his own common sense.

Something so simple, yet King Nigger couldn't manage it in eight years.

THE DYKE IS STRUGGLING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION

Hes not undecided, he released a 10 point plan:
Number One: We will build a wall along the Southern Border.
Number Two: End Catch-And-Release
Number Three: Zero tolerance for criminal aliens.
Number Four: Block Funding For Sanctuary Cities
Number Five: Cancel Unconstitutional Executive Orders & Enforce All Immigration Laws
Number Six: We Are Going To Suspend The Issuance Of Visas To Any Place Where Adequate Screening Cannot Occur
Number Seven: We will ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported
Number Eight: We will finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking system.
Number Nine: We will turn off the jobs and benefits magnet.
Number Ten: We will reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers

Your whole post assumes that Trump believes what you believe.

China is no more an enemy than Russia is. These nations are built up as enemies by the military industrial complex.

The real enemies among nation states are our supposed allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

The point is that it was such a common talking point that even the lugenpresse, in all their bullshit, were talking about it. Even now, the lugenpresse will not say the sky is made of spaghetti. They can acknowledge some shit because it is too obvious and common to ignore or lie about. That particular talking point was one of them because the average American commented on that issue and wondered why Obama was putting that sit out there as well. How can you be this dense that it has to be spelled out for you this much?

yeah that would work probably Phentermine if I had to guess

Can't wait. Coming soon to a border near you.

Sometimes I don't regret dropping out of college.

This fucking dyke asks a fucktarded question about having illegals serve in the military.

How the fuck are they going to serve when they are back in Mexico?

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

THIS AUDIENCE IS MAKING ME ANGRY

I know he's put that on his site and he just gave an immigration speech, but the next day when interviewed he said "we'll see".

1. go to freenetdownload.com/how-to-create-free-edu-email/
2. Create edu mail with fake info
3. Get gmail .edu account
4. Get unlimited google drive
5. Create twitter account with edu email without needing cellphone
6. Vote for trump in twitter polls
7. Profit

25% of the military is pozzed, user; iot's not hard to stack

I got banned after a few hours of posting bland pro-trump shit.

You'd be surprised how many gays are voting Trump.

Gotta say I'm a little disappointed with Trump not hitting those buzzwords as much as I thought.

I got banned after about five minutes. twitter is a waste of time.

You would know user ;)

Not true at all. If you are talking about what is written on his site, everyone knows that means nothing.

What do media appearances have to do with it if the argument is about secrecy? Obama's administration wanted to stay longer because Hillary and company are virtual neocons, but they talked it up for a PR win later.

Bullshit. Then they would plan their attacks around any time the United States left.

The region went to shit from American intervention and the rise of ISIS and other radical Sunni groups filling the vacuum and taking advantage of all the hatred that was developing towards Americans. Iran was the one power that did the right thing and helped arm Shia militia groups to fight ISIS.

You're pretty arrogant for someone who uses talking points from Time magazine articles on Holla Forums. Nothing in your lameass commentary shows that you know a damn thing about the region.

I'm getting scared anons, but I'm trying to look at the positive light in this. At least Trump is the singularity of the discussion tonight right?

webms?

I'm just getting antsy user. I'm having recurring nightmares about Hillary being president, no joke.

Again, so what? What type of argument are you actually making? That Trump placates the stupidity of Americans who watch Fox News by saying how much he loves Israel and other retarded shit that everyone with a brain knows is nonsense?

Should he also go to the Wailing Wall because that is something the media would talk about?

I got banned for following Trump

Momentum is on Trump's side. 6 weeks ago, things looked pretty bleak.

media

real life

Worst of all: 90% of people don't know anything about what I posted.

This state side PTSD idiot is triggering me.

WOW HOW ABLEIST TRUMP

actually it's 22 and we'll provide them with the help that they need

Been having almost nightly dreams about roaming a post apocalyptic wasteland, guess it's the same thing

this is always the most fun part

Have a video of Trump demolishing a kike to cheer you up

Leaning Trump my ass. Either she doesn't know what he has been saying for some time now, or was never leaning towards Trump to begin with.

Does anyone have the ABC online poll with Trump at 70% and Hillary at 7%?

That wasn't an actual ABC poll, just some fake news website.

Still, it was an unbiased online poll.

I don't care if it's ABC or A.BC or XADLKOPJKOIJ.com.

Fuck off. He has been mentioning details for his plan for some time now across various interviews.

Terrorists are stupid and get a lot of info from our news, regardless of how pozzed it is. People have complained about this for years now.

The attacks got worse after the pullout date. They were dying down considerably as the date was approaching.

The sudden uptick in the attacks did not fall out of the sky. You are literally saying that the dying down and sudden upswing after the pullout date was pure coincidence. Seriously now.

You're a fucking idiot that is deliberately ignoring that Trump is capitalizing on something that is common knowledge and has been an issue with even other administrations but even more so with Obama. And you're obvious ignorant about he region if you are ignoring the fact that shit truly did get worse after the pullout date and that there was a brief period where there was an actual decrease in terrorists and their bullshit.

I missed the show. Should I even bother watching it?

Any highlights?

How the fuck does Trump commenting on a commonly thought idea and feeling that people have translate into this? No seriously, what sort of fucked up logic takes a simple idea and turns it into this bullshit? Because that is all you have been doing in this fucking thread. At least CTR shills are coherent with their points. You're not making any sense at all.

HILLARY LEAKED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON LIVE TELEVISION

AL-BAGHDADI IS ALIVE
loose lips sink ships, bitch.

Clinton talking down to an intelligence officer is a classic. It's one of the first questions.

Regardless, the whole thing is only an hour long, you could easily listen to it while doing something else.

No thank you

As if the commie news network couldn't get any lower in standards.

Holy fuck you're right. We gotta spread this.

Fuck sake, forgot about this. Any highlights i should look up?

No new memes then? Oh well I guess I'll give it a watch tomorrow.

Way ahead of you.

I wouldn't say that.

Do we have a pic or video to show normalfags?

It's more like that they're softening up the West until Islam, China, heck Russia if they can just get rid of Putin so more warlike factions can go "AHH, FOR THE MOTHERLAND".

As I've said many times before, even during Gamergate, these people, unknowingly or completely cynically knowingly, are hostile, foreign agent provocateurs and saboteurs. Culture wreckers.

Lookup what she said about al-baghdadi and copy that shit before it's shutdown.

Also

that cant be her tweeting

We should get a wem of this for easy spreading.

webm*

archive.is/HFIE1

What time does it happen?

It's not. She has people who handle her tweets. Only those tweets with some special designation are actually hers. I think she even says so on her twitter, as much as you can believe that.

wem it

Kek. Shut me down fast

Wait, so this daft cunt revealed that Al-Bagdadi is actually still alive on national television? What the actual fuck?

Not sure, it was before the 15 minute mark.
They replayed it too topkek.

Yes.

Well you see she couldn't handle getting her shit pushed in and it just slipped out.

archive.is/H1hzR#selection-2337.0-2345.78
Here's a transcript.

Leaking info like her leaky diapers.

Yeah I cant find any confirmation that he is alive, only speculation.
Seems Illary forgot about the (C) again

inquisitr.com/3204478/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-or-alive/
archive.is/0lYUm

ibtimes.com/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-islamic-state-leader-reportedly-killed-us-anti-isis-2381926
archive.is/uqK2i

Was he thought to be dead?

No, he has been shy on specifics. That was why there were so many questions several weeks ago when they were asking if Trump was changing his mind.

Even in the speech, he did not bring up birthright citizenship, even though it is mentioned on the site, and he gave somewhat contradictory information on the treatment of non-criminal aliens.

Wow, so you think that Iraqi news and sites didn't know the details of the treaty? They wouldn't have known if Obama didn't say it in some media interview. Holy shit.

So what? Are we supposed to stay there indefinitely to defend them, or supposed to pretend we are there when we are not. Will we have mannequins of American soldiers?

Iran has fought ISIS very effectively in Iraq despite having far fewer resources.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)

But of course both candidates treat Iran like a villain.

No, I am actually talking about real issues, like the rise of ISIS which happened during the United States occupation of Iraq. The Islamic State of Iraq was formally started in 2006, 5 years before the withdrawal. You are going on about mainstream blather written by John Bolton or some other faggot which would only have one solution: the United States stays in Iraq indefinitely. Which of course would only cost more and breed more resentment.

You are assuming you know that Trump is doing a clever subterfuge rather than being ignorant.

One takeaway from this election is how much the country hates Hillary Clinton.

Alive, well, and taking his liberties being a ghost since he bribed the United States to report him as dead in order for his operations to go smoother.

how are they going to spin this?

Why would anyone think Al-Bagdadi was dead?

see

I capped 4u

Here's the bit when Clinton mentions Baghdadi:
youtube.com/watch?v=irTxkWX5Sz0&t=22m19s

There were scattered news reports that he was dead, but not from American primary sources. The White House never claimed that he was dead.

It's really a non-issue.

Is that dog gonna be okay?

A number of news articles in the summer saying he was killed in a strike.

Record status: Corrected

A non-issue to us, but a real issue we could spin to normies. Take very chance at propaganda there is.

I think the truth is that Hillary's true support, even taking into account all the paid shills and actors is extremely tiny.

If we really want to crush Hillary it's crucial to focus on destroying the PERCEPTION of her support and likeability. This means a lot of anons may have to act like actual journalists in a world full of fake journalism and record conversations on streets, create their own real-life and internet polls, dog hillary and her cronies to show how they respond to real journalism and inquiries, and so on and on.

Downloading the video now, taking no fucking chances with this shit.

Wtf, why is Trump softening his stance.
Who the fuck do I vote for now?

Well here's your choices.
1.Open Borders
2.Open Borders
3.Open Borders
4.Build a wall, deport most illegals, maybe a small percentage gets to stay
Yeah, user, just stay home its clearly pointless to vote Trump.

Don't let this slide goyim.

fucking noice

he means staying here in a Arlington Cemetery.

Not just that, she basically confirmed that the USA theater of war in Afghanistan did include Pakistan, something they've until now kept hushed and quiet all the time despite bombing lots of Pakistani border and somewhat inward areas.

She fucked up.

GET IN HERE IT'S 50/50!!!!!

It's a moot point because there will be no illegals serving in the military.

It was a stupid trick question made by a disgusting bulldyke who shouldn't be in the military either.

The whitehouse claimed they could neither confirm nor deny.

It's confirmed he's not dead now.

That would be highly sensitive information.
Coming out of the lips of a Presidential Candidate.
On national television.
With millions of viewers globally.

Clinton cannot muh concussion her way out of this one.

No, gives details on some things and leaves over things alone. He's covering as many bases as any other candidate does and in some cases more since people keep demanding this and that from him.

They would know if Obama is actually sticking to it or trying to sway from it or look for some wiggle room like any politician would do. Obama actually stuck to the timeline and made a point to be public about the progress of doing so. That was stupid. One of the few times he was not lying out the ass was that.

My point is that Obama should not have been as public about the progress of pulling out. This is what a lot of people, including Trump, have gotten on his case for. Pundits trying to look sane mentioned it but people who understood how stupid Obama was being understood it as well.

No you're not. You're ignoring the point of this argument so you can soapbox about something. I'm not saying the US did not create ISIS. I'm saying Obama is stupid for sticking to the pullout date so publicly and commenting on it. This is what Trump is commenting on. It is a sound point because it is pure common sense as well as a reflection of a lot of the shit that is going on. Sure, he could talk in even greater detail but such points would be minutiae and lost on people. We know this because Carson and other candidates did that it went over the heads of many people. If anything the only reason to give such details in this setting is for appearances sake and nothing more.

You'd rather assume Trump is an idiot, despite having shown a good level of intelligence and cognition about various things in this race because he is not giving extreme details on issues to your satisfaction? Kill yourself already. Shit like this is why you could never accomplish what he has done here.

Did not notice that.

God damn this woman could become president?

nig vote confirmed for being higher than typical for Republicans?

Top kek. Nice.

I really can't fucking stand twitter. I will be so glad when it goes bankrupt and these loony leftist / sjw / feminist fucktards have to go back to mumbling to themselves on street corners.

Wait, I heard about the Baghdadi shit, but where did she mention the Pakistan shit?

Get their names, and then get their hides (figuratively FBI).

CLINTON: And as part of it, we’re going after Baghdadi, the leader, because it will help us focus our attention, just like going after bin Laden helped us focus our attention…
LAUER: Secretary…
CLINTON: … in the fight against Al Qaida in the Afghanistan- Pakistan theater.

Look here at the transcript:

I'm going to have a good laugh if he turns black twitter against Hillary. Shillbots will be hounded left and right then.

Oh okay, that part slipped my mind.

Baghdadi.
Why have I never heard that name before?

Should I recognize the name? No idea who he is just saw him shittalking Clinton.

Well yeah. Imagine being a Democrat and remembering how she ran agInst Obama. Remember the Blue Collar support she had?

I mean wow, Hillary would be setup to win in a landslide had she kept that going, but nope.

Either because you don't care that much about what's happening in the Middle East or incompetence on your part.

He's the leader of ISIS.

Thought to have been killed in an airstrike and we were using that leverage against ISIS as a demoralization point.

After this they will be overjoyed to hear their leader is still alive.

Someone needs to tell her, loose lips sink ships Hillary. Doesn't she look tired?

Nevermind, I thought that was P. Diddy's account. He trashed Clinton as of late and I thought he was still doing so.

Hillary gave a lot of ammo tonight to use at work tomorrow to convert some more people. She's her own worst enemy. Good luck to you all doing the same, especially the fellows living in swing states.

again, who?

If someone actually comes here to fight in our military for us they likely care enough about the place to be worthy of citizenship. You think all but a handful of 'illegals' will do this let alone even be given the chance to?

Trump answered correctly as it's a ridiculously rare scenario and one of the only situations that might suggest that person should be allowed here. And here comes the MSM spin machine screaming "TRUMP SOFTENS STANCE ON IMMIGRATION XDDDDDD!!!!!"

A rapper.

Best keep the ISIS Twitter sphere in mind and see if we can identify ISIS accounts cheering at that news. Would be extremely potent fuel on the fire in that case.

grandpappy was in some SpecOps shit during vietnam.

I told him about it, he about had a coronary.

redpill responsibly lads.

I seriously doubt any of them actually thought he was dead.

Only since the speech. Of course, you assume you know more about this than Ann Coulter.

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/08/24/ann-coulter-is-not-happy-with-trumps-softening-on-immigration-n2209481

Yes, so fucking what? Explain what your fucking point is, and how this would have gone down differently if they had been quiet about it. ISIS already existed, the die was already cast.

Show me the people complaining about this. Dick Cheney? David Frum? Newt Gingrich? Other neocons?

Explain how things would have been different if Obama hadn't spoken publicly about it. Just fucking do it, faggot.

Nobody cares about the crescendo of attacks, they care about the long-term policy implications, which would have been the same when American troops were no longer there or taking active part in combat operation.

Trump is not an ideological candidate, and he has shockingly little knowledge of policy. I don't necessarily care too much so long as the policies he implements are actually good, and he doesn't embarrass himself.

Oh, I don't pay attention to modern music.

You know, I wonder if the (((Media))) isn't radicalizing Trump more and more with all this ridiculous behavior, to the point where Trump has his own redpill revelation about just how far it goes truly - Or, alternative, he gets more radical just to troll, spite and punish his opponents after he gets President.

Baghdadi never existed:
archive.is/AIaFN

Maybe, but if you find any that look convincing, it should work. After all, the political battle is in particular also a battle of perception - and the perception that Hillary is popular, capable or experienced has to be completely, utterly smashed.

So does it actually swallow the turtle and shell, and if so how the fuck does it digest the shell?

digests what it can and pukes it out

From what I figure about the names, the so-called leaders are LARPing as though they're the original followers of mohammad while their real names are much more bland.

Of course, the rabbit hole goes deep. Erdogan, Neo-Ottomans, Saudis, Israel, MIC, and so on.

Seems inconclusive.

I'm going to assume that is disinfo to demoralize the enemy.

In any event, it does not matter. The public perception is what matters.

Lrn2propaganda m8.

Oh like a snake.

voted TRUMP

Ann said that before the speech. Ann is also a woman and tends towards the hysterical. You seemed to have missed the thread on that very article. You rail against the media but buy into her alarm which all came from a fucking article from Univision.

Obviously people do or even Trump would not be bringing it up. It's smart for Trump to bring it up and it is smart for him to frame things as he did since it plays into some things people have thought about. You're the only one here who seems to think that makes him stupid since anything else would be met with derision and hurt him in the long run. He is running for office, not just to please you.

No it wouldn't have since Obama was still dealing with pushback from some of his generals. This and Afghanistan is part of why he started purging generals left and right for ones that would play along with his little game.

No, you're just a nitwit who is looking for someone to parrot exactly what you want to hear and act exactly how you want him to act since you're too much of a fucking retard to do anything of worth yourself.

Paying attention to this election and past elections made it clear who he is. He is part of the get and vote effort for Obama as well.

Im a faggot and missed it, are there videos that msnbc did not take down yet?

Shooped this up

youtube.com/watch?v=irTxkWX5Sz0

I'm talking about before the speech. You don't even understand the conversation. Sad.

Trump brings up a lot of bullshit, like Palestinians being taught to hate Jews when they are little. Does that make it real?

Oh, so he couldn't use real arguments, like ISIS even existing is due to the Saudis spending tens of billions of dollars to spread Wahhabi teachings across the Sunni world.

You have been out of your depth this entire discussion. Go back to fucking Reddit.

He never specified Palestinians

Many are likely media sockpuppet accounts notified ahead of time with pre-written comments on queue. Could even be NBC themselves who owns some of these accounts.

I avoided Twitter forever until the end of last year when things were heating up. We actually dominate harder than most people realize and a huge majority of the SJW political accounts are PR-firm sockpuppets. These guys are pretty easy to destroy, especially when calling them out for what they are and linking to articles such as: uk.businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4?r=US&IR=T Worst case just drop some hard to dispute redpill memes / infographs.

Also don't let anyone on here convince you the 'alt-right' is some kind of kosher group undermining Holla Forums. #AltRight basically IS Holla Forums's Twitter outreach and the only kosher shit you see comes from a handful of accounts that most of us ignore anyway (and Milo got banned :D). For example, consider that the Ricky Vaughn account was noted as one of the top political commentators this election yet he's constantly calling out the Jews.

So yeah, if anything Twitter letting us call out the kikes directly (with a normie and journalist audience) is actually helping us gain significant ground. We can't only stay contained here, this place is for planning and internal discussion. It's a much better strategy to spread our info among the normie turf instead of just hoping some of them come here and get redpilled (which also means we end up with a ton of newfags who might as well be shills).

Do you have another interpretation?

cnn.com/2016/03/21/politics/hillary-clinton-aipac-speech-donald-trump/

does that make it unreal?

thanks user!

Not a single happy face.

Exploitable

How far Holla Forums has fallen.

MSNBC OUTED THEMSELVES

looks like it says BEWARE OF JEW right behind him.

And webm'd

Trips of Truth.

Memetic Overdrive Archived

she looks devastated but for the non obvious reason, she wants his dick so badly

pic related

so is she getting info from an earpiece?

The panic over Trump possibly granting amnesty and so on was bullshit that the media spun up, partially making shit up and spinning shit Trump said out of context. It wasn't due to a lack of details.

That wouldn't have gotten him very far. Look at all the shit he has been getting using real arguments about immigration and muslims.

Looks like I struck a nerve. You're mad because I'm telling the fucking truth. You are mad and bashing Trump's foreign policy when he is one of the few people outright saying Bush fucked up and destabilized things, Bush and Clinton fucked up in letting 9/11 happen, Obama is a cock for creating ISIS, Hillary is full of shit for helping and doing all kinds of other unfathomable shit, the past administrations are full of shit for nation-building, and that some (((people))) we call allies are not allies and are fucking us over. He's totally ignorant guys. I mean really now.

Hearing problems.

Top fucking kek.

It's Tyrone whispering comforting lullabies so she doesn't tense up again.

only heard of Bill wearing one….not her

Realistically they probably are. They're not wrong for doing so (who is not raising their kids to), but let's not act like it does not happen. Israel is not doing themselves any favors acting out as they do.

The lust is palpable

Shrug. Wasnt that bad. I think Trump has finally gotten a handle on the fact that its really happening and he has to take it serious.

He's been serious since day one.

body language

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

They're ready to slice her up with a bayonet.

(checked)
Holy shit. Kek is with is..

maybe her brain damage is causing her to revert mentally to previous years.

(((Morty Goldbergsteinwitz)))

this… this isn't funny anymore! THE MEMES ARE BEAKING REALITY!

I'm assuming the later

Every single face makes a pretty good reaction image

There's no way we could battle kikery on such a level as (((((((((Goldbergsteinwitz)))))))))

Now I am become memes, destroyer of zog

We're reaching levels of judaism that were never thought to be possible.

The fact Hillary is the last hurdle is a blessing. Her staff is fucking moronic. Look at this shit.

Selling secrets is normal presidential behavior to this cunt?

Are they fucking with us or is that his real name, I havn't seen a name as Jewish as this

They're fucking with us.

Her social media team is fucking horrendous. You actually thought it was trump tweeting most of his tweets! Sad!

keep em coming, pal.

What if it's a Holla Forumsack half the time, destoying her campaign on the inside

Didn't she just pledged to defeat isis in front of Veterans?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760145201008668672?lang=en

Would not doubt it at all. I'm sure they're not ignorant to the massive support Trump has on shitposting boards like Holla Forums

well someone is questioning it while the shills defend it
twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/773711905148067842

Mother of god, it's he giga-kike.

and dubs again

human rights don't exist.

anyone?

tbh that could just be a massive boil sticking out her ear hole. Given how acidic her body is.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-on-clinton-foundations-ties-to-corporation-funding-isis

I was referring to the fact of how much of a fucking retard that shill is

someone find a replay of the forum plox

jk

Is that right?

reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/comments/51o58f/megathread_commanderinchief_forum/d7dttif

combined posts and updated with some groupshots.

holy fucking kek

Morty… Morty Goldbergsteinwitz? This has gotta be a fucking joke. This has to be fake.

That man has seen some shit

(((Morty Goldbergsteinwitz)))

MEIN SIDES

Thanks, Don!

Nice to see normalfags waking up

…goddammit.

Poll is very obviously rigged. Stuck at 50/50 then abruptly adjusted to 48/52 to make the race seem close while still giving Trump the lead he actually has. They're not even trying to hide it.

For reference, the 3 other polls shared ITT:

All show 20/80 or 30/70.

WHERE IS A 1080P STREAM?
Officially NBC stream doesn't work for me, and I need it for source video.

Okay, found a good stream.

not a single smile around

Jews. You can stop right there and paint the picture. They invented isis whole cloth to destabilize the region and help occupy our thoughts while Mossad and Gladio have white soldiers terrorize us and europe.

We have pictures of "Baghdadi" hanging out with John McCain not too long ago. Trump's strategy to knock out isis is not to take out an enemy army but to undermine the Jewish media narrative and allow him to re-establish peace in the region.

I wonder if there is a Gaddafi relative hanging around we could reinstall in Libya and help to establish a gold dinar again. Jews would literally puke on tv.

You mean sex-segregated (unless you're talking about fucking them into separate spaces).

That fag and the dyke asking about illegal aliens serving were the top two degenerates of the night in my opinion.

This. you talk about the gold dinar and get labelled a conspiracy theorist where I think it's a far more wild theory that the west should give a fuck about any civil wars in developing countries. It's like they have to give a bullshit reason for everything to make them look good. I wish they'd just be more like the Romans and say we are invading fuck you

I've seen that look before…

Frog in her throat, bug in her ear.

Is no one going to comment on that freudian slip?

damn, they (((shut it down)))

there was a thread about it

Shit really? Good.

KEK WILLS IT

kek.

Moshe Shekel just got out-jewed. H-hold me, user.

Pretty sure that the German Foederati has kept Rome alive for another 200 years or so, maybe more. Problem was not making sure there's a proper Roman citizen army to go along with it.

pic related