I really want to go to the movies but I'm scared people will be judging me and staring at me...

I really want to go to the movies but I'm scared people will be judging me and staring at me. Is there a point where normies can tell if you've lost it? I fear that I am way past that point.

Theaters are dark so they won't notice. Also Normies look worse than NEETs nowadays since not taking care of yourself is in vogue

There is definitely a point when normies can tell you lost your mind.

As long as you shower, apply deodorant and have the good sense to put on some jeans and a tee and sort your hair out you will be fine. Alternatively, wear a cap - greasy unkempt hair is an easy tell for somebody who has snapped or is just a societal outsider.

As for avoiding contact with others, most places now have ticket machines. If you bring your own drink you only have to hand your ticket to the guy and walk right on through. I wouldn't sweat it user, most people are focused on the trailers and their XXL jumbo popcorn

i went to the movies alone a few weeks ago ill be going again tomorrow

Just don't where your Cthulhu fez or wolf t-shirt and you'll be fine.

seeing the audience for Rifftrax life was pure cringe.

If you want to watch a current year movie in a theater then you are the normie tbh

Wanting to go swim in the ocean does not make you a normie, but wanting to spend money on low tier jewish propaganda does.

lleeeeeeeeeeeel

just go into a theater and start jacking off when the movie begins. cum on the nearest girl and leave immediately.

It's like observing a living fossil in tokyo

Point out some new movies that aren't filled with race mixing/diversity casting/faggotry/feminism/muh holocaust/constant "jokes" about literal shit/jewish actors, writers, or producers.

Just don't go during Penis Inspection hours, and keep a liter of imitation butter on your person if you're forced to buy their popcorn.

get a better waifu and dont watch capeshit my triggered cuck

Nobody pays attention to anybody else in a cinema, as long as you aren't talking or acting autistic you'll be fine.

I used to love going to the movies by myself. I've also seen a lot of other people by themselves. What do you mean by "lost it"?

What do waifus have to do with not wanting to see random niggers shoehorned everywhere when it doesn't make sense?

Going to the movies by yourself is alpha. It seems like something Driver might do.

prebuy tickets on a midday morning and print them out at kiosk so no interaction
sit in back row

You can go during Penis Inspection hours, you just have to pay a hooker a bit more for some service. You're already paying a hooker so you can get past the No Singles policy anyways.

Well if your waifu doesnt pick a dishonest flick its fine

this user gets it