Tfw this retangular headed kid has an uncircumcised dick

i never understood this meme

there were very few good things to actually come from this show. The lusty milf and teacher were most of those things.

The teacher just so desperate for a dick she's pretty much spoonfed us rule 34 ideas. I don't mind, I need more lusty teacher with glasses.

But MILF? I don't remember her being that prominent in the series.

the square sperg got her dripping just by giving her flowers and had her all but ready to forcibly /ss/ him.

MODS PLEASE START DOING YOUR JOBS

Is this a Clarence thread?

It's pretty amusing to see how polarizing this show is. Cartoon critics hate it so much but in every social sites I went to normies love the show so much.

Those guys who get paid for their opinion?

I like this show, is it still playing after the "sexual harassment"?

In a few episodes she is over Jeff's dick because she feels lonely. She is also rich and her son is a piece of shit

They're shit.

Yes, all according to plan.

Shame Kimby never got any good art. Really all there is are a few tumblr tier lewds of her being shipped with the black monkey girl.

Who drew these? They're cute

She'd make good for some good rape pics, considering all the anxiety and shit. Contrary to that, tender loving sex could be cute in the sense of "Don't worry so much the warmth of my semen will keep you safe"

My vote is on the second.

Vanilla love is best love.

Paid with youtube ad money. I watched RebelTaxi even when I disagree with him a lot. It's also fun to watch Mysterious MrEnter went into another rant. I have this feeling that he's going to have a mental breakdown soon since his old reviews were okay but the new ones felt like he's digging on smallest mistake for his review material and he just spat them out with unbridled anger.

The show is already handled by someone else when the case went up. But I still don't know what kind of sexual harassement it was.

I think I never see that episode. To be fair CNSingapore scheduling is shit so I probably missed a lot of episodes. And yeah the critics usually a bunch of man children but they are pretty entertaining just to see them rage on video.

The episode it's called Belson's Sleepover. She is Belson's mom.
Is Kisscartoon kill? I don't use it but I wanted to show you the episode. She is pretty sweet, really, Belson don't deserve that mom And someone have to pound her hard. Clarence have some really top tier girls, and that jungle slut was hot, at the very least.

Oh her? Her Bert nose is a turn off for me though.

It's her voice and mannerisms that sell her.

>tfw I thought this was my thread some back from the grave to haunt me

Ummm… They look like "Union of the Snake" art, but I could be wrong.
I went to Pixiv to check, and the site these pics were on looked like a collection, art styles all over the place.

Did cuckchan's Holla Forums ban you for being faggots or something?

I feel like we've had this thread before.

Yeah, at least post two or three pictures.

Yep, we've had it. Turned into a filename bait thread. OP is an unimaginative faggot

Cuckchan refugees are the worst
user you forgot to sage

Like a boss.

His artstyle actually pretty rare right? Or it was supposed to be a circle? I remember his Stacy Hirano drawings.

Not really.

Not sure. There's lots of drawings.

Me too.

You do know that Jeff is the cartoon equivalent of Bateman, right? Like dude's a serial killer in the making.

Can you list artists with similar art style?

I remember there's an episode where Jeff seems lost without Clarence and Sumo. Also the episode when he had mental breakdown after he was grouped in the same class with "less developed" children. He also went into complete rage when Clarence took his fries.

Hell..in that episode, I'm half-expecting Jeff to be in a rain coat asking some poor sap if he likes Huey Lewis and the News.

Simon's early stuff was mistaken for UOTS.

Simon… who? Also those pics…. I know she's a bitch in the series but she looks so innocence here. FeelsBadMan.jpg

But please, continue.

Umm… yeah. You don't know Simon?
That's kinda a red flag.
Simon can do cute, but he can also be really dark.

Simon is a pretty common name so it's pretty hard to google him. Also I know a lot of darker stuff on the internet. Slapping and humiliation is not dark enough.

Well here's some cute Simon.
On topic, even.

And here's some gross Simon.

That episode was hilarious. I was like "Just kiss alre…" and they did.

They did. I dunno why cartoon critics hate this series. It's not bullshitting at all.

They're kids. Really young kids, giving one of the most passionate kisses I've seen in a cartoon.

Thing is, I saw the kiss coming…and still got floored when they do kiss.

Hey, let's watch the clip…

Because most writers/directors chickened out in the kiss part.

What I hate from romance plot/subplot in American TV shows they tend to be stretched out so much the tension is gone after 2 or 3 seasons. Wakfu actually did romance better.

Agree, and Kimby is a lady.

Ugh. That first kiss thing. I wish they would get it over with in the first two minutes.

I don't get it. Is the show want to push them as a pair?

No. She appears in a single episode, as far as I'm aware.

who made these?

Simon, as sibilant as the wind, impossible to track down, never posts in the same place for more than a few days.
That guy.

Importnant thing is if there is a collection of all of his stuff somehere? Guy does some pretty good loli content and it'd be a shame to scatter it to the wind.

Simon needs an archivist. He literally makes so much art no one has it all, not even him. He erases stuff to make room.

Brilliant move. Use the most basic name so it's impossible to google.

Oh great, not another "It's all in his mind because he's dying" trope.

Some dark Simon.

So they fucked the monkey nigger girl when she's unconscious eh. Bunch of weakasses.

This isn't a forum.

Reminds me of a story I heard once.

I am physically sick from seeing this horrible art

Wew. If I was in his place, I would have done the same If it was a little girl

Seriously what the fuck? But it's greentext so there's big possibility it's just a made up story.

Wait, I thought Jeff had a square dick.