Obama Nominates First Muslim American For Federal Judge

buzzfeed.com/talalansari/obama-nominates-first-muslim-american-for-federal-judge?utm_term=.weJR57Oy7#.gaWoBvlPv

archive.is/fGmXp

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quraysh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latham_&_Watkins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KILL ALL OF THEM

and I'm certain he has absolutely no ties to militant extremist nor does he attend a Mosque with a cache of weaponry.

nope. not a chance.

Rape clubs; coming to a childrens' home near you.

Half the supreme court is jewish. What's one more piece of shit to add to the corrupt pile?

If he gets to the bench he'll need to die, of course.

As all US citizens should know: the First Amendment does not protect theocracies. Islam is a theocracy. It is tantamount we do not allow a theocrat to hold a position of Supreme Court Justice for this reason alone.

no such thing

Mormons and Muslims work very similarly, but one's for the Right meme and the other is for the Left meme. Both want to create a theocratic state.

King Nigger for biggest nigger ever award

American Muslims are generally conservative and moral people. I know Europe has its issues with Muslim refugees but this guy is a natural born American citizen and his family has been here for decades.

We could do a lot worse than this guy.

Is that why they vote democrat, you disgusting cucked anti-white?
You need to FUCK OFF back to Reddit and never come back, you piece of human garbage
There is literally nothing worse than putting a muslim non-white in a position of power in a country where no non-white or muslim should exist in the first place

Gas yourself

Ah so he is most definitely a sunnigger, fucking great

All the Muds I know own gas stations in which they sell degeneracy plant pipes and booze.

MASSACRE -> ID: da806b

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that there's literally nothing wrong with Islam and everyone against it is just evil bigots.
Is anyone really convinced that this is anything other than petty virtue signaling?

Obama is nominating someone for a spot in the most powerful branch of government to make a political gesture.
This guy gets to interpret the fucking constitution even though that's not what they're supposed to do, that's the power we have conceded to this branch long ago. That's a fucking disgrace.

Look forward to rape victims getting 40 lashes for being whores

I'm sure the founding fathers would be happy

Jefferson would because it'd give him an excuse to call up the Marines again.

We are literally being ruled over by foreigners.

I curse our military for failing to overthrow the Tyrant in chief who continues to hand us over to the worse debasement any sovereign people could suffer the humiliation of.

after Clinton Foundation, Holla Forums needs to turn its autistic magnifying lens on these white-shoe corporate law firms

guaranteed they represent big ME oil interests and are hooked into the DNC pretty thoroughly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quraysh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latham_&_Watkins
They all are tied in with the establishment of both parties.

Well Americans, what are you going to do about it?

Rage on Holla Forums about it.

10/10

Just like Deutschtürke, wtf

What the fuck. When did "religion"-american become a thing?

Hello, I am Catholic-Murrican

kekno!

Eurofag here. I'm familiar with supreme court judges but what's a federal judge?

Morals for the gutters, that is. Banking, industry and Religion are outsourced morals. Not good.

The same as a supreme court judge, but on the federal level.

If you're German they are the equivalent of OLG., but appointed by the feds and work in federal buildings.

2/10 would not welcome into Europe again troll harder

SHIT, TRUMPS GONNA WIN

FUCK UP AS MUCH SHIT AS POSSIBLE

FOR PROGRESS

;^)>>7398831

So many people assume that there's some inherent value to diversity. Why? What's the matter with good ol meritocracy?

OY VEY THAT'S RACIST GOY!

Shariah law as a constitution when?

Islamic communism when?

Stopped right there. You clearly haven't met very many Muslims in the US.