Hillary says that "it was inappropriate for candidates and presidents to weigh in on Fed actions."

Top kike niggers

The kikery is off the charts here guise.

This isn't anything we didn't already know

Archived for your protection
archive.is/k4Cnj

Get ready for the next 20 year round of inflation and QE…

If Donald doesnt stop the FED immediately after taking office, they will fuck him by destroying the economy.

You didnt actually think you could defeat them by electing Trump.

But seeing these comments I think Trump knows it, and he might be able to stop the tide.

merkel looks like a penguin

*yellen

More reason to audit the Fed

How he handles fed is how I'll grade Trump personally. Most everything else is bread and circus.

She wants even less oversight for the private "Federal" Reserve.

Top goy.

GreatestElevation AuditoryExaltationUntoAwokenDivineEntityRepresentedViaSelfSatisfiedAmphibianImagery

just… what?

curse and check you, dubs
I didn't need to see the high res pictures of the unholy regurgitation of that Hildebeast. I looked anyway. I just ate and I feel nauseous.

Do not look away from the horrors.

Face them.

For in the progressive multicultural future of the current year +1, there is only war.

These are the people that defamed our beloved Zyklon Ben, calling him a half pint Libertarian and editing his cartoons making him look like a good goyim.

This, stopping the Fed is priority #1. I think Trump hasn't placed that much emphasis on it because he knows that as soon as he does, all bets go out the window, with the men in black soon following.

When the moment is correct, he will unfold his cards

You're right. But there is no way to prevent an economic correction (ie., collapse or catastrophe).

Everything is being propped up with money printing. If you stop the Fed, shit collapses. If you don't, they stop printing money and shit collapses. There is no way out.

Preach it brother!

Hang the jews, melt down their gold, declare a gold-backed currency.

If not enough gold can be procured, then the currency can be temporarily be backed by gold futures. Gold futures which we will fulfill by going to Israel and taking it out of their fucking teeth if necessary.

Establishment whore.

Why is Yellen spelt differently under her pictures?

Fuck god. Back it in labor hours.

When has Trump ever said anything about disbanding the Federal Reserve?

I've heard plenty of talk about an immigration and wall, but I don't ever remember him saying anything about the Fed, besides maybe "auditing" it (whatever that means).

Auditing the fed means actually going in and checking the books to see whether or not they're solvent and to whom they've given loans.

The fed hold trillions in private loans on which they may or may not hold assets to cover the principal. If it turns out the fed's been giving out "fake" money, there's a problem.

Anyone with half a brain could tell ya that he who fears an audit most needs one. Audits are a tool to reveal the truth about how a business runs…If you fear an audit you are doing unsavory actions behind closed doors. Just the action of not wanting to be audited is incriminating. Why the LIVING FUCK have we not stormed the gates and audited the shit out of the fed? I can't even imagine the extent of fuckery that must be going on in there. It would be enron times ten thousand. There are only two reasons to be against the fed getting an audit: not knowing what an audit is aka room temperature IQ, or knowing full and well the fed is full of corruption that would make enron blush and admitting it, but saying we should close our eyes and shove our fingers in our ears because at this point the entire economy is a house of cards, and they want to keep the show going a little longer rather than try and fix the clusterfuck catastrophe of a problem.

Anyone against it is in on it. Number one reason to vote Trump:
AUDIT THE FED
STORM THE GATES
REVEAL THE TRUTH

Heya retard. Maybe go READ A BOOK before posting here, or fuck off back to cuckchan where admitted and overbearing ignorance is more tolerated. You don't even know what the fuck it is so why are you commenting on it?

Doland Trump here, I will gas the Jews when the Nigger has been evicted.
Praise Kek.

What a stupid, out of touch bitch.

Apparently Hillary is pro federal reserve.

Remember, All your gold bullions goes to FED RES.

Don't you dare to pay your employees in gold (that's illegal)

How dare you goyim!

That's wrong though. Paul Volcker is a Lutheran. He is also the one that raised the interest rate up to 20+%.

Buy gold, buy dollars. After the rates hit 25%, start buying jumbo CDs and relax in your new mansion that you bought off the estate of some kike that killed himself when he lost everything in bonds.

I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine.

The Federal Reserve Bank (which is privately owned, has no reserves, and isn't a bank) attracts little sympathy from Americans. It's a parasite which has done more than most to keep people paying off debts we don't owe to the largest (((banks))) that exist.

And they can't take even the slightest critique? This protectionism has gotta end. The Fed oughta be able to stand up to scrutiny.

"Stop threatening us with your investigations. Consider this your four trillionth, two hundred and forty seventh billionth, eight hundred and sixty fourth millionth, five hundred and ninety first thousandth, seven hundred and fifty fifth warning.
We hope and pray on the pyramids of our sick, dead, and useless gods, that these empty words will be sufficient."

Fixed it for you

Hard to imagine it lasting that long, expect if it doesn't crash they'll reset the currency/haircut before then.

because whoever made that is fucking retarded

Under President Jackson we had no central bank at all, and we did fine. The moment he was out of power the Jew central bank was re-instituted.

Are you prepared for hourly happening in 2017?

Fire monkey will be nothing compared to the Fire rooster phoenix eagle

Trump will crush the Federal Reserve. If he follows his promises of always putting the American people first before foreign and corporate interests, this should be the first thing on his list. I'm sure he knows too

DEFEND THE FED DROP DEAD
SORRY HILLARY NO TEARS WERE SHED