First ever Commander-in-Chief forum feating Trump and HRC

Tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern on MSNBC and most NBC stations the first ever Commander-in-Chief forum will be held in NYC. This will be the first time HRC and Trump stand toe-to-toe answering questions asked by moderator and notable member of the Clinton Global Initiative - Matt Lauer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibHOJsmSSFo
youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8
youtube.com/watch?v=hFEn7UDCuuI
youtube.com/watch?v=gFU07n67WHk
youtube.com/watch?v=kAQ8rYKkR0k
youtube.com/watch?v=389dhCTh_1k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Lauer
archive.is/4Uzdj
youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4
washingtonpost.com/politics/a-new-50-state-poll-shows-exactly-why-clinton-holds-the-advantage-over-trump/2016/09/05/13458832-7152-11e6-9705-23e51a2f424d_story.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0CerTfKWzNh
youtube.com/watch?v=fDG-DtewhRU
numalemedical.com/
cytu.be/r/neetuprising
sli.mg/Hk8bT9
ibtimes.com/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-islamic-state-leader-reportedly-killed-us-anti-isis-2381926
twitter.com/mtracey/status/773678730019500032
nbcnews.com/storyline/commander-in-chief-forum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

=STREAM WHERE=
=STREAM WHERE=
=STREAM WHERE=
=STREAM WHERE=
=STREAM WHERE=

what time is 8pm eastern in bongs?

Do you have a TV? If you do, all you need is an antennae

1 in the morning

jesus christ, well looks like i ain't doing shit tomorrow, cheers sir

It's not like the bongs needed sleep anyways.

Will they be able to address each other?

Itll be worth staying up for this. Cant wait to see her shit herself, literally or figuratively.

STREAMS
LSN: youtube.com/watch?v=ibHOJsmSSFo
PN: youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8
ENG: youtube.com/watch?v=hFEn7UDCuuI
LBNS: youtube.com/watch?v=gFU07n67WHk
DTvHC: youtube.com/watch?v=kAQ8rYKkR0k
BNS: youtube.com/watch?v=389dhCTh_1k

Trump was stupid for accepting this bullshit. It will be used an excuse for why he won't be allowed at least one of the official debates later down the line, and most likely that will be one of the debates closer to the election when it matters more to the voters and when Hillary will have even more trouble breathing and speaking.

Even the grandmaster will make a mistake once in a while, but we all know Kek is a vicious motherfucker and will be stabbing needles into the throat of that Hillary doll up in the sky throughout.

So, who will win: Kek or the Clinton Global Initiative?

yeah right. the debate schedule was agreed upon a long time ago; if HRC pulls out, it will make her look bad.

Thanks, doing God's work friend.

He'll be fielding questions from active and former military fags. Do you have any idea how popular he is with the military/vets and how unpopular Hilldog is? She's the one who should be sweating.

And you call it a stupid move.

Are you fucking gay?

What is that even supposed to mean? It's hardly the first ever televised event with two presidential candidates and a moderator.

They just gave it a special name so they could call it the first. Well guess what, this is the first ever Super Special Holla Forums Comment. You are truly blessed to witness it!

99% percent chance they'll all be women and muslims.

Trump is great at walking into the Lions Den. He doesn't hide like Hillary.

They do love Trump but not 100% of them. Let's hope your intuition is correct. Then again, I was sure of an assassination during the Mexico visit so perhaps the power of Kek is great beyong measurement.

Bias against him is to be expected at every debate, including the debate hosted by (((Fox))).

That would be hilariously disastrous for the lugenpresse. Fuck,I hope they try that. I can already see some army goatfucker saying "FUCKING KAFFIR I fight for your country! Am proud patriot! Yet you would eport me! ALLAH AKBAR"

Glorious, I feel amazing for having basked in it.

Trump will accept every debate and challenge they throw at him.

He's not afraid of their tricks because he knows the truth. And more importantly he'll dominate because he SPEAKs the truth.

I wish they'd separate POGs from all the military polls, cause they probably make up most of HRC's "military support"

Was that the child being beheaded, by Obama's 'moderate' buddies?

That's a good thing, when the masses see our fighting forces are represented by cunts and foreigners it will only serve to bolster Trump's platform even more

It's not a debate. They'll be answering question channeled through Matt Lauer by the vets in the crowd.

And they'll have been hand picked to be trannies, anchor babies, and mudslimes. It's a media event, expect the media.

Also, why does Hillary have even 1% support from the military? Who in their right mind could trust her to make a wise decision?

There's not hardly any media promotion of the event. Of course because they want to minimize exposure to HRC as much as possible. She was coughing up slime the other day in Ohio.

Probably all the female officers. Most of which are degenerate dykes who are worthless in military tactics and combat experience but are appointed so our military won't appear sexist or whatever.

here , we don't need to sleep but it helps make us beautiful
imaging the state of us without it

If they don't have a sandnigger, beaner or faggot up there questioning Trump I will be very, very surprised.

Except it'll be back-to-back.
That is to say; they will not be on stage at the same time.

that's just becasue of her allergies, conciser the record, corrected

Coughing Fit
Pants of Shit

i think it's going to be in a town hall format, like one candidate goes on stage at a time

could be wrong though

#blessed

c o r r e c t

Any white men they have will be liberals at least. Probably faggots too.

And I forgot to add a brave, stronk womyn to that list but that could arguably fit under the faggot category. Hard to tell these days.

Sure, but there have been plenty of non-debates before too. "Town Halls", "forums" with different names, etc.

I have a feeling the list is going to get a lot longer after tonight.

Kike detected

I just got Trump’s e-mail about this. Here’s what I put for question 6.

Should I add anything?

I use yarmulkes for coffee filters!

based

Annexation of enemy land should only be done if we are willing to purge the entire native population. Otherwise it will only be a matter of time before some weak faggot politician in the future gives all the annexed residents American citizenship.

If we're not willing to purge, then we absolutely should not annex.

a purge isn't necessary if we supplant the population with our own.

True cultural enrichment

That suggests purging or mass relocation, no? You can't leave any of the old residents remaining, it's too risky.

Even if you moved in so many Americans that they outnumbered locals 100 to 1, you'd still be left with a dangerous minority that likely would not mix with the Americans. They'd probably all become terrorists, or an "oppressed minority" that would come back to bite us in the ass a few decades later.

I just got an email from Trump about this thing too, with questions and survey stuff, but this doesn't seem like it's the same one. What is "question 6"?

It's usually not the people that declare war but the government. Like North Korea or Cuba. Their lives would improve drastically with an annexation after the loss of a war and most would welcome the Americans with open arms. There will be a minority who reject our superiority in every aspect of life and culture but unless we're talking about a muslim country there probably won't be anything to worry about in regards of terrorism or anything like that. Any who resist or oppose should be smashed though.

Dammit, and I have to work closing tonight.
How I wish to see trump blast hillary's ass on live tv.

there will be highlights somewhere.

That guys needs more practice, I wouldn't let him into my moderate Islamist club with beheading skills that weak.

How about the old Roman or Greek way and give free land to vets?

The nogs still complained about whitey even after he built them all of their nations, never underestimate the ability of ingrates to bite the hand that feeds.

Mine was

Maybe. I do believe in time proven techniques, and the Romans and Greeks seemed to have a lot of success with this.

They also had to put down rebellions not too infrequently, but they were relatively good at that. But putting down rebellions requires brutality that I'm not sure we're still capable of. Even the Russians still have trouble with Chechens, and they're pretty fucking brutal by modern standards.

yes

I think we're forgetting the most important part guys.

(((Matt Lauer)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Lauer

They aren't debating though, they are just going after each other.

This is new level retardation, back to fucking back like a blind date show but no direct communication?

And the swarthy cuck Lauer to top it off

swarthy kike cuck*

You're delusional. They know damn well that Hillary is unpopular with the military and vets, and Trump has a far stronger position. That's the exact reason why they chose that audience.

Look at the poll numbers recently released. They all favor Trump. Look at how CTR has backed off lately. Theres always the same calm before the storm. Here's what they plan on doing:
1. Rig it against him to make it look like Hillary is actually more popular with vets and military.
2. Tank his poll numbers -10 points or more to sell the narrative.
3. 24/7 mass shilling that Trump is totally done this time for real.

>Super Special Holla Forums Comment.

You call that special? There's no dubs.

also this

I want to see someone talk about her lying about being in a combat zone. We barely can stand some idiot pretending he is military, but sitting there talking about being under sniper fire with explosions going off? That shit would get the shit beaten out of you, the only question would be how severely if it was someone in the military lying about being in combat, the fact she still somehow sees support (even if it's fresh out of OCS Lt's is insane.

At this point I just assume it without even bothering to check. Holla Forums is always right.

Isn't that faggot Matt Lauer hosting this event? The same faggot who has donated to the Clinton foundation?

lol what poll numbers? all the ones i've seen have clinton in the lead

even in fucking texas

Trump will win.

There are so many hard questions Hillary could be asked, it's an embarrassment of riches. But of course the luegenpresse protects her.

Here is a link for you user.

archive.is/4Uzdj

You're early, CTR. They aren't paying you to shill until after the event.

post the poll you're talking about then

nug up nigger

I can't wait for her coughing fit.

AY YO AY YO
STREAM STARTING

Do the candidates already know about the questions in advance?

Yeah, this was a bad move.

whats the link!??!?!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Read the fucking thread.

Recent Ohio polls
AUG. 26-SEP. 1 Ipsos poll
Sample Size 375
Clinton 43%
Trump 46%
Trump +3

AUG. 9-SEP. 1 SurveyMonkey
Sample Size 2,543
Clinton 37%
Trump 40%
Johnson 13%
Trump +3

Florida poll
SEP. 4-6 Public Policy Polling
Sample Size 744
Clinton 43%
Trump 44%
Johnsons 5%
Trump +1

Want more?

Trump doesn't hide from hostile media like Hillary does. If he did, he'd have to hide from all media…

THE TIME CHANGED WHATS THE NEW TIME FUKK

Drown in semen you lazy nigger.

lol'd

i just saw the links in the middle of the thread

starts in hour and half

What's new time?

Well the FL one is nice and the most recent. Also I don't think that's the most recent CNN poll.

WSJ just released a poll yesterday that had Clinton up in TX and Trump up in IA.

I have a bad feeling about this.

no it hasn't

This one has more views

Its the CNN stream.

Lets shill the fuck out of it.

If Trump goes first, this is my expectation…

You're a pussy.

This. It's so Hyllyry can shit all over his points afterward. The opposition to the original position will prove favorable for her, no matter the bullshit she's going to spout.

It's a new thing because (((they))) don't want a direct debate between Hillary and Trump.

Don't hold your breath for one either.

Certified pussies.

17 minutes left according to this link
youtube.com/watch?v=kAQ8rYKkR0k

Oh don't get me wrong I'd love a face-to-face presidential debate, not this cowardly pussy-ass bullshit.

it's on nbc, i don't think cnn will be airing it

Post the texas poll or you're full of shit.

… If Trump goes second, this is my expectation.

Are they going to SHUT IT DOWN the moment it goes off-narrative?
After all, (((Reuters))) shut down that last stream.

Someone record this please.

The first debate is scheduled for Sept 26th. Calm down, son. It will happen.

Where is the "Holla Forums" stream?

washingtonpost.com/politics/a-new-50-state-poll-shows-exactly-why-clinton-holds-the-advantage-over-trump/2016/09/05/13458832-7152-11e6-9705-23e51a2f424d_story.html

Nah, I'm calling you the pussy for your defeatist rhetoric.

Bullshit. Shit's weak as fuck and everyone will see through it and the platforms bias. And I doubt Trump will sit there and take it and will likely have rebuttals that stump Hillary and the moderaters too. Trumps a fucking madman and doesn't afraid of anything.

Not the point.

If Trump is to go first, its likely a trap, with a prepackaged response to one of his policy points.

If Trump is to go second advantage will be his in having the strategic upperhand.

Neither is necessarily indicative of one or the other's 'victory' this night, merely the context of the battle.

FOCUS YOUR POWER HERE
USE THIS
vocaroo.com/i/s0CerTfKWzNh

That's gotta be complete bullshit considering every other poll has trump ahead by 12 points or more.

To be honest, I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this as regards Texas.

They've become so muddied its almost impossible for it not to be that way, and may I remind you that Texans are the folk- excuse me, the cucks who've repeatedly thrown in with Rafael "Rato" Cruz?

Mud + Cuck = Declining Trump/Nationalism Support

Okay, I take it back, that looks sketchy as fuck.

Trump will 100% go off the rails and not stick to pre-planned talking points, and that's what (((they))) are afraid of. At the same time, Hillary is going to get the chance to respond to Trump without any opposition, and bullshit without Trump being able to call her out on the spot. And you know that the "moderators" are going to be giving Hillary pre-planned softball questions, while biasing everything against Trump. It'll be interesting to see how he handles it though.

This suggests that Trump will be expected to go first to each question, giving Hillary the supposed advantage to shit all over his policies, is this correct?

It's bullshit and will not work because people that are not already brain dead will see the obvious ploy. And again, Trump is not one to tolerate this type of treatment without confrontation. You fucking pussy.

He's going to make mince fucking meat.

That's some tabloid tier shit right there.

+11
+6
+14
+13
+17

wew

Yes, that is correct.

How so?

Very plausible.
Also, irrelevant - remember what we're talking about here.
That it isn't going to work doesn't mean they aren't going to do it. Have you learned nothing?

See above.

I never suggested every trap that is set is going to succeed - merely that it is set.
A canny opponent can evade a trap, or turn it against you, but this does not stop such a trap from having been laid, especially if the one who commanded it be laid is arrogant or stupid, or both.

W I T N E S S E D

Gee fucking whiz, I wonder why it shows Hillary winning Texas? What a goddamn mystery.

Checked for Kek.

Rip and Tear.

No! Don't you understand? She's gonna take Texas, and then she's gonna take Arizona, and then she's gonna shit herself to death in the whitehouse! BLARGH!

Worked as a low-level zog contractor for a few years and was under indirect fire a fuckton of times. So many rockets and mortars I lost count - maybe close to one hundred. But what I absolutely would not do is claim to have actually gone out and fought or been some kind of hero. I know within the military itself that would get you instant and permanent shitbird status.

So, guys…how many stims do you think they will stuff into Hillary to get her to survive on stage?

Well this makes me feel better, but yeah Texas can be some butthurt pussies, between the Cruz evangelicals and the growing brown hordes.

What do you guys do to deal with listening to the cancer?
I'm listening to youtube.com/watch?v=_9m_hzXE7f4 and its filled with garbage.

Nice

Did I call it, or did I call it?

I just like to listen to Matthews slur his words and guess at how many drinks MSNBC has to ply him with before he goes on camera

Except I didn't say "none of that matters anyway" you illiterate.

The advertising is horrific.

Not in those exact words, but that was the substance of your retort. You shills are very predictable.

Texas is the Wisconsin of the south, fuck those faggots.

Get this to Trump, what the FUCK is the crest????

FIND THE CREST AND FIND OUT WHO HE IS!

Ready to meme Hillary choking again tonight?

I'm about to make a green pepe Trump hand we can sync up with.

Eurofag here, is this a debate?

Which is why he called just joking mang on going into one with Sanders?

no. it's just them answering questions from the audience.

It's more of a town hall type meeting with the media/citizenry. They won't be onstage with each other debating directly.

In violation of both parties rules? Not Trump's fault both parties are cuckold faggots. Sanders is the retard for offering.

gay

I really hope Trump goes to her aid when she starts dying on stage.
That would completely seal the dead

Yeah, the "real" debates won't start until the end of September.

what stream are we going to raid lads?

I'm in the ENG one. Seems a lot of others are too.

Dazed dyin' Hillary on the floor, Trump holding her head in his arms.
Sure you did, Babe.

All of them.

Can someone tell me how long before this starts?
I don't know if OP meant EST with or without daylight saving or what.

I think it might be in an hour and a half.

CNN has run three anti-Trump stories in a row. This is just pathetic.

its in half an hour

Fox news stream without degenerate commentators.

Trump offered, Sanders accepteed. Trump backed down scared by a sudden alpha and tried to salvage his ego saying he doesn't debate second places. Which means Trump whistled Hillary will win.

Thanks mate.

I don't even know why he bothers pandering to niggers. Well, I kinda do, it's for the white suburban women, but still, it doesn't do anything, and it wastes time.

14 MINUTES

Fug I meant seal the deal but I guess that works too.

They'll all be on Trump and dissecting every word he says.
The media insulates Hillary. Every time the people are exposed to her, her numbers go down.

I think its just to make liberals say stupid shit about niggers honestly. Like the nigress on CNN right now.

Now I imagine Trump beating nails in Hillary's coffin after it gets closed so nothing inhuman would pop out of that motherfucker.

I lost

NO I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING TV POINT ME TO A GOD DAMN STREAM!

ENG is the only stream that endorses Trump

Thanks fam

This definitely sounds like some insider back-scratching to help Shilldog- You know, trying to milk "muh experience" of all it's worth.
They're trying to get the ol' secretary of state there into familiar territory. Needless to say, our God Emperor Donald Trump has infallible and unwavering intellect. He'll make a fool of her tonight.

thanks lad

Here you go you lazy faggot who can't read through the thread what the fuck is wrong with you just read goddamn it read

learn the art of ctrl+f you fucking retard.

Thank you but I noticed pretty much instantly after I hit post.

THE PANDERING TO MINORITIES AND RIGGING THIS FOR HILLARY BEGINS

WHAT A WASTE OF TRIPLES DUBS

TOP KEK

A COMMERCIAL FOR THIS CAME ON THE PORT NEWS STREAM

numalemedical.com/

faggot

Green pepe Trump hand delivered.

Remember, when They put Hillary live on tv, put your hand against this hand, think about dry cornflakes in your mouth, tickle her throat on the image of her on the live stream, and chant this:

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Do this whenever she is being broadcast on camera live tonight and is talking. If we do it together, maybe she'll even shit herself.

This is a warm up trial run for the actual debates.

I've seen billboards for this in my area.
I kek every time.
nice digits

It's not working anymore, the public is tired of this shit and see's right through it. Trump is going to absolutely rape and murder hilary in this election.

The tides are turning mother fucker.

Fox news stream without degenerate commentators.

All aboard for Trump calling Hillary his wife and making it a gay old debate as the scimatar is sharpened.

nvm, it's offline sorry

yea, I was laughing outright

Hi CtR. You suck at your job.

Jesus fucking christ, this shit gives me a headache.

The memes just keep manifesting.

I think its more Holla Forums shills just obfuscate the point, typically they don't come out wildly in support of someone like bernie the cuck sanders.

top kek

Oh boy, off to a good start aren't they?

Montel fucking Williams? I didn't know he was still around.

no he didn't, he said he had no issue with debating Sanders but he didn't see how he could get nominated.

little did anyone know it was all staged/rigged anyway.

now eat a dick you kike faggot

cytu.be/r/neetuprising

IT STARTS IN 10 MINUTES

(checked)
Hitler dubs confirm we will see even more memes become real.

COUGHING FIT

HEIL KEK

Strong negro woman running the Siemens crisis center and as a bonus protecting a White child on one of CNN's commercials.

Who /tradeskillsfortrump/ here?

PANTS

Oh shit, its Cuck Todd.

Check it on his Twatter if you don't like it cumskin. Maybe you should stop trusting fallible humans.

HVAC, welding, pluming and some experience working on an oil rig reporting in.

Enjoy your filter faggot

Go back to shitting up Holla Forums, Holla Forums.

filtered tbh.

IT'S ALMOST TIME

ARE YOU FAGS READY

MY BODY IS READY

NEVER FORGET

Ready!

FUCKING 8
SHUT UP
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it time to play count the noses?

HVAC and welding master race

KEK'D AND CHECK'D

Prepare for meme bombardment.

TRUMP CHOSE TO GO SECOND

I may be a dumb faggot who can't fucking read, but I'd never use the fucking term "cumskin".

You've got the wrong user.

Probably have to delay it so Hillary can look on-time.

TRUMP CHOOSES TO RETURN

STARTING

ILLARY IS ON STAGE

KEK WILLS IT

Sorry user :^) I highlighted all the posts by the ID and for some reason it also highlighted yours…

Looks like a
RED SHIELD

token sikh in the background

yeah right

they both wanted second and trump won the flip, trump coincucked illary

all according to keikaku

4D CHESS

COUGHING INTENSIFIES

Please oh please let her fall over with a fucking coughing fit.

IT BEGINS
Hillary already stuttered.

She looks like she's scared shitless.

muh situation room

bin Laden

Killed him with my bare hands

THIS IS ALREADY COMEDY GOLD

KEK
NONE OF THESE SUIT YOU!

Is it just me or is she drunk?

wasnt expecting that

It looks like she's making weird twitchy microexpressions and shit.

She's weak, palms are sweaty

OMFG She is reciting a speech they agreed upon.

NICE SCRIPT HILLARY

Did you honestly expect otherwise?

Toppest of Keks

DAMAGE CONTROL

Good idea, that way people can see how they will softball Hillary and then when they inevitably shit all over him people will notice.

SHE'S ALREADY CRACKING

Comfy as fuck trips.

NEW LIES

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

How long before Trump is on?

She is, her whole fucking strategy of going second and just saying the opposite of Trump just got fucked in the ass raw. She KNOWS she's going to get destroyed the instant Trump starts, and she won't be able to throw zany zingers to any of it.

SHUT IT DOWN

1/2 hour

kek we crashed cytube again

30 minutes

I mean I'm not even native english speaker and It's obviously fake to me

She seems extremely uncomfortable

do they ever debate?

Getting a little raspy there Hilldogg. Feel a little cough coming on? A frog in the throat, mayhap?

No fucking way.
Thread request for this.

no, it's just a townhall. Debate is 9/26.

Shes squirming hard, holy shit.

not tonight

The first real debate is later this month

She received classified email, correct?

she's a mess

Traditionally, yes. Don't count it happening this time around though, goy.

Do you think they're planning on people getting in early getting bored and leaving before trump even gets there?

COUGH COUGH

can she hold it together for thirty minutes?

There is an email that literally shows Hillary telling staffers to erase the headers in order to send on improper channels.

Yes.

Check'd

dubs confirm
COUGHING FIT

This bitch.

I'm going to shit my pants

Nah, they're using this time to try and make the case against her on the corruption front seem illegitimate.

hope one of these vets tears her a new one

She sitting down, so she has a small chance. If she was standing it would be over.

Yup. Ain't treason if she isn't under oath so she can lie all she wants.

FUCK YOU HILARY

Link to email please.

no evidence my system was hacked

coughing fit
pants of shit

Leave that to Hillary

Now she's standing.

Heavily medicated.

It's already happening.

P-3 pilot assfucking Clinton.

HERE WE GO

Oh shit. Right for the throat first question.

Yeah at your rallies.

SHE'S ALREADY CATCHING AN ATTITUDE! SHE CANT HANDLE IT

Matt's asking questions that should destroy her and she just gives a scripted answer and he accepts each answer because that's what's on the script and everyone acts like she actually answered the question.

Hillary is sure keeping her balance there with her butt in the seat.

matt lauer coming out swinging surprisingly hard

These vets are all vetted by the Clintons obviously.

Someone needs to say this live on air.

VERY FIRST VET ALREADY CLEAVING HER A NEW ANUS

She is talking to this guy like a child
insulting

OH SHIT BASED NAVYFAG

Yup, going to argue this 'it wasn't marked!' shit, and most people will never see it debunked.

Hilarious.

OH SHIT

wew this lad

YOUTUBE STREAM COMMENT SECTIONS ARE LITERALLY FOCUS-CHANNELING THE MEMES INTO EXISTENCE

Damn, BTFO.

please don't be brit/pol/

oh i am laffing

Holy shit this guy is great
I hope people make sure he doesn't "suicide" himself

Didn't answer the pilot's question at all.

Now she is saying SHE KNEW what she was supposed to do
and yet she didnt

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

DO IT LIVE

The hundreds of people in the government that also communicated with her on this system will also go to jail. The purge will be real.

Her suitpants are rustled.

SHE'S STILL LYING AND THESE PEOPLE KNOW IT

This get will be itt

WHERE IS DOCTOR HARAMBE??

Hillary might shit her pants before he can reach her.

Shes getting a little mad at this goy. Not used to taking unscripted questions.

She's fucking mad

Sorry my bad.

Full house of dubs confirm.

top kek she's fucking sweating

PRAISE HIM

Got em

She is completely surrounded by vets that she sold down the river!
She could be killed live as we watch!

Her speaking cadence is much slower than it was 5 years ago.

wew

Thanks.

nice

Right off the bat with such a hard hitting question.

SHE'S ALREADY CRACKING UNDER PRESSURE AND TRUMP ISN'T EVEN STANDING NEXT TO HER

SO SHE TOLD THE GUY BASICALLY SHE ADMITTED TO HANDLING EMAILS INCORRECTLY BUT SHE WAS IN A FUCKING TENT

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS I LISTENING TO?

top kek

Holy fuck did she forget to pay-off everybody? She's getting assfucked right now.

Not just hers.

sli.mg/Hk8bT9

Man I just hate listening to this bitch.

This.

How soon until the shit starts?

The only thing the get is going to do is confirm the GODLIKE rape Trump is about to lay down on Hillary.

which stream is everyone watching?

Checked hot damn all these dubs. Praise kek!

Doesn't Shillary look tired?

MUH HOWARD STERN

She's just going to suicide them later.

THE DEATH BENEFIT

not surprised

ENG youtube.com/watch?v=hFEn7UDCuuI

The way she talks is like a fucking kindergarten teacher trying to lecture a six year old.

ENG has the memiest chat.

someone count how many times she says "mistake"

It's memetic magic

It's memetic magic

Memetic magic

One meme, one Holla Forums, one frog

One troll, one smug pepe caused syncope

It's memetic magic

One sign of Kek that shows the way

No normalfag can win this day

It's memetic magic

The Hill that coughs up all this slime

Is all due to these dubs of mine

It's memetic magic

huh?

> the totality

TOok her what, 15 minutes to go back on her promise not to mention Trump?

THERE WAS A MISTAKE
THERE WAS A MISTAKE

this guy behind her crossing his arms and looking pissed, the normies are stirring

Fuck Lanefags

Kek worship is bullshit

She's fucking done

I count 22 so far.

Killary's polls will never recover from this

GAS HILLARY
COUGHING FIT

I can barely stand it. Listening to someone lie gives me physical pain.

Even hyper leftists are #REKT her

PRAISE HIS LORDSHIP! PRAISE KEK!

Youtube chats going ham

hilldog is freaking out

ALL THESE ANGRY FACES HOLY FUCK THIS IS AMAZING

CHECKED

Hail Kek

Get fucked.

HILLARY IS A WAR CRIMINAL

CHECKED FOR KEK

you mean like what clothes the soldiers should wear?

She did fucking data entry, I bet.

CHECKED
TRUMP WILL WIN THE PRESIDENCY THANKS TO YOUR GET

CHECKED AND KEKED

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

KEK CHECK

Christ.

I have it muted because I can't stand her voice, what did the old dike say?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IS THIS WHY YOU THREATENED TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA OVER THE EMAILS??

WITNESSED

dēfaecātō in disputātiōnem

deus vult

who?

kek

These are advanced weasel words

lol where the fuck did trump ever talk about qadaffi

friendly reminder pic related will be needed tonight.

Yeah, let's overthrow the Libyan government, start a civil war and it will be as bad as the Syrian civil war.

What the fuck is she talking about?

Jej she's using trump's hand gestures

Hillary is getting completely btfo tonight. The only thing that could make this better is a coughing fit

I can't even check all these dubs.

All the vets behind her got visibly rustled when she dropped that line.

he's here

The person she said she wouldn't be attacking. Yet another lie by Crooked Hillary

SHE'S LOSING IT!

THE RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHES BREAKING DOWN

Like a kekmelion, I have camoflague.
Remember, a frog shall come from the mouth of the false prophet.
Trump shall name us, and you shall follow his silver tongue.
Good news, Muslims shall destroy Israel soon.

ANGRY CUNT

go clot!

DAMN, this guy is ripping Hillary a new one, did she forget to buy him off?

How the fuck could Libya ever hurt the US?

She's getting hoarse.

LOOOOK THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ISSUE

holy shit she is cracking

Anyone notice Hillary sits in the stool like she had a stroke?

matt look let me correct the record

It is His blessing!

I heard that. Her voice cracked just a little

They hurt our cash-flow if they're stable.

Listening to this lying cunt makes me sick

this is related to this

kek invictus

Checked
It was real in her mind

Rats are fleeing the sinking ship.

Short temper.

MATT

LOOOK

A MESS

lol tlaking over him this fucking cunt

since 1991 two years away from nukes

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY ANSWER!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK SHE IS LOSING IT

OH MY GOD SHE'S CRACKING UNDER PRESSURE

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING

Dear Kek, Lord of the Universe, Creator of All and Source of All Existence! I now summon you and invoke you! Fill us with your glorious powers and holy spirit!

I call upon you to be within Hillary, around her, above her and below her for the purpose of destruction, coughing, shitting and humiliation. May you lead us to success and great fortune in everything we do! We open ourselves for you, highest Master, let it happen!

where is Trump?

All Trump said is that they shouldn't have killed him or Saddam

KEK IS DISPLEASED

Matt is pretty based tonight

Yes drill her on the VA

let's see the other one

He's up next, he's waiting in the back.

there it is again

Trump is on next. He won the coin toss, but chose to go second

Glad of you to join us Kek

here you go, the dubs you need

He's up after the beast finishes. Maybe 10-15 minutes.

Hillary will put the VA in a tent, since she did that to secure her emails apparently

Kek doesn't have a tail.

here

She is getting all flustered

PRAISE

Hillary is getting beat down like a Russian street whore.

PANTS OF SHIT

Fourth question in a row gone unanswered.

I thought they were up together

oh shit

You worship false gods

HOOOOLLYYYYYYY SHIITTTTTT

KEK IS ON THE SIDE OF THE PLANE

Highlighted in red

Man she is getting hostile now
This is funny

22 YOU BITCH

Goddamn, all of these vets fucking hate her. Even the token black woman gave her a tough question.

Inb4 she has a seizure live

haa blaming busj

Well bitch, you've been in government for 30 fucking years, why hasn't there been progress on the VA yet?

Will she faint before it's over?

holy shit she's going to start coughing

hothead pls go.

Anyone have a count of how many times she has attacked Trump? Considering she said she wouldn't.

PANTS OF SHIT

Jesus fucking christ. She's gonna get railed by some of these questions I bet

This guy asking the question says he's undecided, but I see total disgust in his face.

The people are asking actual questions

surprised

Soulless eyes delivering rewritten words meant to connect with people. She's losing her ability to fake being a human being.

She cant even prevent suicides from 2 shotgun blast to the back of the head

This is an undecided voter listening to her bullshit.

PRAISE BE TO KEK!!!!!

It's a lizard

Kek is everywhere

Sounding RAAASPY

"Yes, let's please"

All this scripted self righteous preening from her about the vets.

he's looking right at the devil, how can he not show disgust

Her eyebrows are constantly up. How is she so bad at lying???????????????

It is a baby kek
a Tadpole if you will

==>>7397041

PRAISE KEK

Is it safe to say Shillary won't be getting the military vote?

Holy shit, I left that thread without even noticing my digits.

PRAISE KEK

Do you feel it anons?

Can you see it in that room?

She's surrounded by people who WILL NOT

TAKE

HER SHIT

MAGA

PRAISE KEK

Has it just been Hillary so far?

That is literally the look of someone who's about to kill a person.

This man is only being restrained by a vague idea of sure death from the secret service.

She's choking on a non-answer about ISIS.

It makes me think that the establishment has given up on her and is now going to focus on warming up to Trump. We'll see how the questions to Trump are though. I don't want him to get softballs.

kek somebody thought to run this rambling old diseased broad out for the presidency

huh?

I have failed you Holla Forums
It is a kek tad/pol/

She's 20% down from Trump on the Military vote. She's not getting shit from the military.

She's is crumbling. I think everyone there hates her.

well i don't think he will be an undecided voter any longer after that spiel from her

I bet a good poker player could have a field day with her tells, would be interesting to see a pro analyze her speech.

fucking god damn

Also how many of these veterans are going to disappear after this summit?

Sometimes suffering PTSD, DVI or HDMI.

Dubs of fucking thruth!!!!!!!!

what stream is everyone on that's a minute ahead, i'm on the ENG and trailing youse guise

SHE'S SAYING THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HER ADS HAVE SAID

HER ADS SHAMED TRUMP FOR SAYING WE NEED TO DEFEAT ISIS

skinnyfat scheming ratfaced kike, matthew lauerstein who's father was of Romanian Jewish heritage*

Not so fast, goy!

You have been blessed user. PRAISE KEK

Christ.

((("Awareness"))) is code word for brushing it under the rug. Note how Trump never talks about bringing awareness to anything, but always DOING something and he says exactly what he's going to do in simple terms.

Also, the military is overwhelmingly white. Notice how little white people they've got to ask questions for Shillary/Killary/Satan.

Its very satisfying to see her breaking up and hopeless trying to give answerers.

She is very bad at persuasion.

REALLY?!?!?

Not one mention of benghazi?

CHECKED AND PRAISE KEK

Matt Lauerstein is so cucked

Such empty shit

Yeah, you need them to fight Russia.

If we had a real media.

Yeah this audience really likes her.

holy shit checked .
PRAISE KEK!

Thank god, how much longer does she have? until the bottom of the hour?

PRAISE KEK

I'm hoping someone will put together a video compilation of her contradictions for dissemination to all the normalfags.

feelin raspy there illary???

coughing fit, pants of shit

She's not going to promise anything about domestic security when we're going to import a few million more sandniggers.

I'm honestly amazed that she showed her face to an audience that wasn't stacked with her donors.

Fuuuuuu, seriously?

It is definitely a tad/pol/ on the plane.

No clapping or cheers

kek

PRAISE KEK

Nice fucking get!

I feel much safer already!

The God emperor is about to own this shit

Get off the stage you shrill cunt.

yeah i thought that also haha

what exactly is a terror expert you cunt

But that's ISIS

PRAISE HIM!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAN

OH LIKE HOW TRUMP TALKED ABOUT THAT ON HANNITY'S SHOW THE OTHER NIGHT??

It was reported months ago he was killed by coalition bombing and he hasn't been seen since then, so probably.

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

I didn't know Hilldog was anti-Israel.

Meme it!

No coughing yet. The drugs are working so far.

we gonna fight them with ideas

isnt that funny, its kek and theres dubs aswell capcha was yeb

CYBERSPACE

that shouldn't be hard. say goodbye to the first amendment and Holla Forums

What the fuck?

SHE WENT FULL COPY-PASTA ON TRUMP

IF YOU FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN

Fuck off.

Her answer to terrorism is more surveillance and less guns.

looks like it
ibtimes.com/abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-islamic-state-leader-reportedly-killed-us-anti-isis-2381926

They're happy it's finally over user.

I hope Trump hangs that sandnigger next to Hillary.

Who /comfy/ here

WE NEED TO SILENCE THE INTERNET

BECAUSE, UH… ISIS?

Yeah, that one slipped by me. He's been exterminated according to the establishment media. She fucked up there.

what the fuck

Woah, she's actually telling the truth for once

She isn't even trying to disguise it. If you slow it down you can see all the micro expressions too.

most of it was for trump, did you see the slow clap shit they pulled, it was they type of thing rand got called out on

You don't understand, user. Even if you dislike something or someone, you still clap.

probably fake

PRAISE KEK

I arrived late
I'm assuming Clinton in a crowd of Vets probably didn't go well?

Audio didn't match video.

Video was polite golf claps. Audio was cheering and loud clapping.

Post your face when Trump just got a mountain of ammo from the cunt herself and is about to unleash all of it just now

This is excellent.

That pic is awesome.

Praise be the green one of chaos.

Muh seizures

lol these fucks are so clueless

No, that's cuck behavior. No reason to give the opposition good optics. No reason to lose like Romney.

Killary is oring as shit user, Trump is going to take the house down.

I loved that old timer in the background shaking his head while Hillary gave the answers about pulling our of IRAQ

What the fuck was she thinking using that on this audience?

checked and kek'd

You assume correct

Anyone got a better stream?

REDTEXT MEANS I'M AN ASSHOLE
WHO JUST GOT BACK FROM WORK
WHAT'S A GOOD STREAM?

HYPE MUSIC

Hillary is on the lean hard

HERE COME DAT PRESIDENT

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!!!

here asshole

I'm on ENG, the the chat is 100% MAGA

SHE HACKS AND COUGHS A SNOTTY CLUMP,
AND STILL CAN'T SEEM TO STUMP THE TRUMP,

IF DUBS I GET, THEN BY KEK'S MIGHT,
SHE WILL SHIT HER PANTS TONIGHT

Who denies meme magika now!
For he is a pleb to do so with this proof
cursed be him who turns their back on kek.
May a thousand really hard captchas rain upon him>>7400357

POST TRUMP MEMES QUICK!

REDTEXTING IN A REDTEXT THREAD

twitter.com/mtracey/status/773678730019500032

I hope someone asks her a question about why she wants to establish a no-fly zone in Syria.

and here we go

Give us a new thread

Thanks anons.

THOSE WERE FEAR CLAPS

OH SHIT WALL UP

WADDUP

HERE WE GO LADS

Man, Hillary was really good. Fast and concerned with her responses.

Hillary is clearly knowledgeable and caring.

I'd say the election is over. It was a nice run, but Hillary 2016.

It pisses me off because the overwhelming majority of gun crime in addition to being from niggers is done with illegally obtained firearms. You're telling me that people "bad" enough to be on a terror watch list are going to throw their hands up and go "aw shucks" when they find out they can't legally obtain guns? REEEEEEEEEEEE.

MAGA

Are they going to bring her back to tell more lies?

HERE COMES DAT PRESIDENT

Trump university question?

anyone get a screengrab of the giant lizard drawn on the jet in the background?

HILLARY DIDN'T QUITE WORK OUT

I bet he'd start tearing her arms off

SHILLARY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I don't know if I can handle this fast and dirty Stumping by Trump
senpai! Notice me!

Trips Thread

I hope everyone else is seeing the Pepe on the plane

Alpha.

SHE HACKS AND COUGHS A SNOTTY CLUMP,

AND STILL CAN'T SEEM TO STUMP THE TRUMP,

IF DUBS I GET, THEN BY KEK'S MIGHT,

SHE WILL SHIT HER PANTS TONIGHT

TO A MINIMUM

0heh m8, I rate it wew/lads

It is a tad/pol/
a baby Kek
a baby Pepe

Here comes the hit questions.

TRUMP

Did… did she just leak classified information?

HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS A GOD DAMN PRO

b-but you'll destabilize the world with your evil rhetoric Mr. Trump.

NUMBERS DON'T LIE

THANKS DON

fug

NOBODY IN THE AUDIENCE CHEERS
First time in known history for a Trump appearance.

Something's leaking alright.

REROLL

everytime

They're dusting that one off already?

What is going on? I left fifteen minutes ago and Hillary was talking with Lauer, get back and now its all commentators. Did she shit herself and die on stage or something?

so how many jew dykes are going to throw inane curve balls at him regarding topics no one gives a shit about?

This moderator needs to hang.

It's called discipline nigger.

Obama is the son of a whore
- Duterte

How easy were the questions to shillary?

Do not beg for digits.

Matt is a fucking tool always will be

Something tells me they're not supposed to. Maybe since it takes up precious time. The audience certainly looks happier.

she lied

HOLY SHIT TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR REINCARNATION OF PATTON

ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS A FUCKING HAND JOB COME ON ITS 2016

HE'S BEING SO MUCH MORE PROFESSIONAL THAN HILLARY! HE'S FINISHING QUESTIONS WITHOUT BEING RUDE

comparatively piss easy. Plus Matt keeps interrupting trump with even more questions, which he never did for ILLery

How's it feel to have Trump quote your post, user?

He writes propaganda for Stars and Stripes.

He's not really answering this question.

Looks cucky.

Talks like a fag.

The ones from the actual soldiers were brutal

master of persuasion

he's got to feed his wife's son somehow.

cryingpepe.jpg

TAKE THE OIL

wow what the fuck matt where was this pointing out answer shit with the old crone before

Hay guys… how do we take the oil?

Vae victis!

TAKE THE FUCKIN OIL

DEUS VULT

ACTIVATE IT

I fucking love this man

Like, in barrels? :^)

Is it still on?? Where the fuck is a stream?? SHit linked at the beginning of the thread isn't covering

Trump actually answered him though, he said to take their oil

that's getting sold to Turkey to fuel their blood money

low energy lauer

Straight from the source.

Look at the difference between alpha Trump and cuck boy Matt

Noice

TRUMP'S HOSTING THIS SHIT NOW

Trump is getting stumped.

Holy shit you pleb

Ehhhh….
This is kind of a shitty reply although he's obviously prepared it. I mean, he's right but when normies hear take the oil what they think he's saying is

(1)

weak shilling tbh

Go correcting the record somewhere else

with a cloth of course

Should have been counting "take the oil"

This is so rigged the dude clearly is a slave to shillary. For once I want an actual neutral moderator.

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT NUMBERS WITH YOU PEOPLE

I didn't watch Dyin' Hillary's segment. Did Lauer talk down to her like a father scolding his child like he's doing to trump?

Thanks for correcting the record