Do you guys have Red pill in portuguese or at least spanish?

Do you guys have Red pill in portuguese or at least spanish?

Gonna need the simple-est and most undeniable proofs and facts. Gonna put them all in a document and put in the desktop of the collegue's computers in the library.

Curiosity made the cat a nazi

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/wmnGG
hispachan.org/pol/catalog.html
pt.metapedia.org/wiki/Página_principal
youtube.com/user/matrixdno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe you are gonna do better to take redpills and translate them yourself

also

taller men are usually alpha
alphas are cancer
i don't see your point

What do you mean? i got loads of stuff but you can't serious expect me to translate this by myself.

There are some in 55ch's Holla Forums, but most of them are in english.

The jewish question in particular is really lacking in the lusosphere.

Right Wing Death Squad literally when

Then why is your lazy ass here? The first 3 might be difficult but you should be perfectly able to translate the fun little infographics.

Thank you.

When you do it, loser.
I'm serious, do like me them imgur.com/a/wmnGG

It's the big ones that are the most important, you know how normalfags are, but yeah, i gotta start somewhere.
Most are related to first worlds tho, not sure if will be enough…

here are some of them.

175cm?

This is the only picture in spanish I have.

That's in old Spanish. Which fits the comic, noice.

I'm not even going to flame the imgur link, ffs lad though seriously.
Wasn't there a portugal/pol/ on here somewhat recently? I know there was an Albertonon who got got triggered seeing a mudslime flag at a Portuguesecastle/fort as well.

It's in English, but I'm sure you can find something in Portuguese if you search Youtube.

seconded.

Eneás was based.

not white, though

This is good, lots of whites in Portugal and some in Brazil and helping our darkie cousins, thrice removed, erect another Pinochet will ultimately injure the jew so it's works out for us.

We're a multi-cultural board, of course.

Where can i find them ?

Git gud.
I thought about joining my local group, but they are mostly shit-tier skinheads junkies.
i live in the northeast, mind you

The fact that the media reports on them as if they were independent organizations when they are just a wing of PT is what pisses me off the most.

I had a acquaintance back when they i was 17 that was one of them and he was a degenerate edgyfag that wanted to live by himself straight out of high-school.

So i guess is just what most of them are.

Go to 8ch.net/3p/

Definitely. There are older people who might simpatize with our ideals, specially in the south. Hanging out with the elders might be your best bet, if you are after friends.

Forgiven them, brothers, for they know not what they do. They hearts is on the right path, but they need (You) to be the brain.
When you see shit-tier skinheads you take leadership of those minions and turn them into actual nazi. Be the zetas you're meant to be.

This would be very useful.

Hispachan has Holla Forums too.
hispachan.org/pol/catalog.html

alerta judiada on youtube

Is Metapedia a good portal?
pt.metapedia.org/wiki/Página_principal

It's Brazil not USA, whites are not really the majority here. Only in some areas.

oh im laffin

youtube.com/user/matrixdno
Maybe something like this? I don't hue hue so I don't know if this works for you.

user, you do realize we speak Portuguese here, not Spanish, right?

Portufag here.

Our Estado Novo regime (Catholic Fascism) ended in 1974.

Compared to Europe getting pozz loads since 1945, we have less 30 years of degeneracy values injection.

So some of things redpill here are common sense here, others do make realize that we are in some areas pozzed.

The females of their aristocracy were obliviously better looking than the average overweight gnome you probably find selling weaved baskets at some street corner.