Would you rather have 1 million $ or be able to date the loli of your choice legally ?

would you rather have 1 million $ or be able to date the loli of your choice legally ?

loli, all day, every day

1 million is better, I can just jerk off to CP.

Those are some nice feet

Be with my waifu

Loli. No contest.
Part of the reason I'm greedy and a workaholic and manipulative is that I want to have enough money to purchase a very large, very unreachable mansion some day in order to keep lolis there. If you just give me a loli for free and with no legal consequences, then I'm golden. I could stop working so hard.

Oh, I'd definitely take the date, no question. At the end of the day, you can possess all the wealth in the world, and it won't fill the void left over when you come to grips with the probable fact that you'll spend the rest of your God-given life wasting away, getting older without any love or intimacy in your lifeā€”at least not from the demographic you ache after, anyhow.

The hell minor-attracted people reside in is not merely of the prospect of a fruitless sex life but of a loveless, barren and vapid life. I'd give anything to have a "day in the sun", so to speak.

1 million is for poorfag, loli is for richfag

The actual term is pedophile.

A fair assumption.

Also, checked.

LOli all day everyday.

Pedophile would be incorrect for people who're sexually and/or emotionally attracted to underage minors beyond the scope of prepubescence, which typically ends at 10 for girls and 12 for boys.

Pedophile would, therefore, only be apropos for people who're drawn to prepubescent or early pubescent children. Beyond that, you've got hebephilia and ephebophilia and before it you've got nepiophilia, which is attraction to especially young children.

So you use the term MAP to encompass the entire scope in hopes it wouldn't sound as bad as just saying "I'm a pedophile" or "I like little children". Nice. Keep trying.

Loli 100% if she doesn't turn into a bitch and divorces me I wouldn happily have 5+ kids

it may be legal but moralfags will be out to get you id much rather have 1 mill and buy a new loli every few years

its Anzu

Stop trying to give moralfags facts because all they do is dismiss it.

top kek. it really is Anzu!

You faggots came up with the term to mitigate the stigma associated with pedophilia. It's blatant. It's pathetic.

she is full of a whore

i'd still put my dick inside of her, user
i love tiny girls, and it doesn't get much smaller than her

wew

you're worse then lolicons

Fat Anzu, lol.

wtf is that thing

kek

in high school

checked, but she's fat and ugly

I love this girl so much but she broke my heart

No contest

please dont assume its gender

seriously? wish fuckyou money like a million dollars you could buy all the vaginal retention systems that you want

most would be third-world, though

million

I bet without all that shit on, she's got a face like a smashed crab.

Just fuck an oriental loli piece, rather than some sub-standard past-it fucking whore who spends all her time trying to look like one.

Or even better, develop standards and date a nice white girl; if you are white too that is.

I concur

3 and 5 are mine tbh

Great tastes, mate

We have to correct their misgivings, and terminology is a great place to start. If we tell them the truth and they continue ignoring it, at least we can say we attempted to inform them, and that they can't plead ignorance.

No, we came up with the term to house all chronophilias aimed at minors, which were largely being ignored for convenience or out of ignorance. Not all people primarily attracted to minors are pedophiles, but all pedophiles are minor-attracted. Any other meaning attributed to it is after the fact.

Anyway, again, like I've mentioned before (both here and on /younglove/), I have zero problem calling myself a pedophile, either here or in real life when I've come out.