Chinese inflight magazine warns visitors to avoid London’s ‘Indian, Pakistani & black’ areas

CHINA NO

TOURIST INFORMATION FOR CHINESE CIVILIANS:
Be careful of areas of London that are full of Paki's and Niggers. Enjoy your stay.

A feature article on the British capital that appeared in the latest edition of Wings of China told its readers: “London is generally a safe place to travel, however precautions are needed when entering areas mainly populated by Indians, Pakistanis and black people.”

The piece, written both in English and Chinese, added: “We advise tourists not to go out alone at night, and females always to be accompanied by another person when travelling.”

Chinese journalist Haze Fan was travelling back to China when she first saw the article, which she described as “racist” and “rather insulting.” She tweeted a picture of it to London Mayor Sadiq Khan asking for his advice.

archive.is/LOPPg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2lp5R
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/26/china.internationalcrime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome#Causes
linkedin.com/in/haze-fan-96ab5131
washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/the-scale-of-terrorist-attacks-around-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hastings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Ghetto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahahhahahahhahhahhahaha just glass the city already.

Surely they will end diversity when it hits the tourism bottom lines. Wont they?

That's what the pakis say, too.

No, they won't.

Hopefully this sjw cunt has explain herself to a state political officer. Commies have to be good for something.

This won't end until a massive number of white men pull together everything they have left and reclaim their rightful homelands just as they did by the millions during the Crusades. The invasion happened much faster this time and the Crusade will also end much faster.

Paris is already seeing a heavy loss in tourism. Mainly because it looks like Ghana by now.

That only applies to their own women though.

It’s solid advice backed up my mountains of evidence. Can we expect another culture to adhere to our own cult of intellectual dishonesty? To demand such a thing is paradoxically prejudice.

I've wanted to visit Paris for quite a while (I'm into photography), but I think I'll give it a miss. They're unwilling to address their problems properly, so maybe a huge dip in tourism bucks will bring around change.

I visited it back in 2006 and even then it was pretty awful
I had a much better time visiting the Normandy countryside than I did in Paris

I'm thinking maybe Switzerland or Iceland instead. I'm getting pretty sick of the multicultural agenda.

(check'd n' heil'd)
Iceland is a great pick, I recommend you visit some Central and Eastern European nations too. I was in Hungary two years ago and it was swell.

This is how it works in a country that hasn't been victim to decades of cultural marxist brainwashing. The chinese don't even reflect over these things or even consider them to be "racist". They just say it as it is, just like we would warn someone from swimming in water filled with sharks.

It's really sad to see the state of our white society where this is seen as controversial.

That's what, 7/8ths of the city?

There is plenty of French countryside you still can see m8. This goes for all of Europe btw, hell even some smaller cities (around 100 000 population) can be more or less 100% white. If you want to see large European cities that still are European you need to go east though, Budapest is extremely beautiful and supporting Hungary isn't wrong.

Translates roughly to "Don't leave the city center"

Thanks for the advices fellas. I'd consider the Czech Republic too, basically anywhere with some beautiful classical architecture or traditional countryside. Anywhere that has embraced it's history, instead of modernising everything.

#BasedChina

DAS RAYCIS!!1

Does anyone have that chink beating the rat with a newspaper webm? It's kind of poetic.

I've always wanted to visit Paris since I was a kid, I grew up watching typical movies and shows about it and thought it would be beautiful and very FRENCH.
My parents visited after I was redpilled and I asked them "How was it…" knowing exactly what they were thinking. "It…was ok. Not what I was expecting." So sad too.
Now I want to visit central Europe, the part that still isn't filled with fucking brown people. Fucking gross.

sound advice
archive.is/2lp5R

China's as much garbage, if not more. I would avoid going to China altogether.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

I live in China and while China has a zillion problems, political correctness ain't one.

As a negro you have to prove to them that you aren't subhuman and the police regularily beats up black drug dealers in Beijing.

theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/26/china.internationalcrime

Why are they even there in the first place?

Ya, Londonistan is real. Even the white working class neighorhoods ain't safe. Talk polish and some group of chavs might kill you.

I like the well spoken old school brits but there is way too much violent white trash on the isle.

I can't wait for the Chinese to become the new big bad scary villains when more and more SJWs starting finding out about this stuff.

Niggers go wherever they can do their small time drug dealing.

They're mostly Nig(g)erians.

While there are legit business people from Nig(g)eria, most Nig(g)erians coming to China are small time hustlers that deal drugs (mainly to white expats) and do other shady shit.

Explain.

What? Political correctness in the ZOG sense maybe but China's even more politically correct than anywhere in the West. They police their internet. You can be literally imprisoned for selling books criticizing the Communist party and go to jail for discussing incorrect political ideas.

Meanwhile in China

In China there is only one rule: Don't piss off the commie party too much and you can basically do whatever. Any other rules are enforced very selectively and officials tend to be reasonable enough to inform people when some laws will be actually enforced.

nigga wat you be smoke?

Cultural marxim =/ economic marxism. Either way China is neither, they stopped plan economy in 89. It is authoritarian though, you're right about that.

THERE ARE WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN LIBERALS
THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE
THEY THINK THEY'RE MAKING EVERYTHING BETTER

Yeah that's a lot of things

lol this
it's basically POLITICALLY CORRECT: the nation

just because they don't have a historical context that makes them avoid muh n-word doesn't mean it's "politically incorrect"

also that post about "they haven't had cultural marxist indoctrination" LMAO

Right, this can all be stopped and reversed. None of this is permanent :^)

that doesn't really make sense.
chinese are hidebound to tradition, corrupt as fuck, and authoritarian out the ass (those last two go well together)

but they don't give a single fuck about anyone that isn't Chinese, that's not "politically correct" in a western sense

Because they rape people in the streets?

The Crusades didn't reclaim any white homelands, they were retaliatory actions taken against the aggressive middle east.

kek

Scroll down to: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome#Causes

>The Japanese often picture Paris as a land of dreams… and French people.
>However, they soon find out the contrary when they visit Paris for the first time.

JUSTE

Kek.

I don't want to ever visit Europe in my entire life and have no desire to do so. It just looks and sounds like I would be taking a massive risk of being killed by terrorists just to see a bunch of brown people.

Trust a woman to have shitty opinions that's detrimental to society. She probably think she's white now too.

If Hillary wins and we have WW3, it will be Russia and China vs the West.

ITS DA YELLO WITE CRAKKKA MANE !
WE DINDU NUFFIN!!

Don't do this. The Chinks care about no one but their own. Anything "based" about them is entirely self-serving

Most of their industry is still government-owned and ran, though.

Here's the photo of the magazine.

Ahh sorry, OP pic 2 didn't load for me at first.

No, when the place collapses and is choking with disease and starvation, the jews around the world will demand donations to charities to help those living there to continue to infest it

Throw in Syria, Iran and Hezbollah too. Then you'll have a proper rumble.

bump!

based east asian allies

You know your county has gone to shit, when chinaman warn people not to enter paki, pajeet, and chimpnog areas

Christ I hope they flayed this bitch and spit roasted her in party HQ

Nah, China can never be true allies to the west. All they are doing here is calling a spade a spade.
See

I can't believe no one called you out. This is the most autistic shit I've read all morning. We are in pre- "revolution". Then concentration camps for political enemies, then purging of useful idiots, then you're like China.

Not to mention the racial shit between various chinese races. Fuck if I know, it's hard enough to figure out what's going on with the various breeds of kike.>>7395928

At the time of the crusades muslims had occupied much of europe both east and west from around turkey and up from africa through italy and spain. They were pretty much seiging rome by the time any retaliation came back at them.

So yes, much of the point of the crusades was to take back land from muslim invaders. Something like this happens every 200 years or so.

pretty much
the kikes arent in control of chinese media so chinks arent scared of telling it like they see it unless its to do with the communist party
gotta remember china is suffering a different kind of jewish poz and im guessing its still a crime to be a nationalist in china

It's a crime to be any kind of nationalist other than a "nationalist" who sucks off the ruling communist party and doesn't talk shit about the historical communist leaders.

That's just common sense though.

This.

The gooks are ultimately enemies but at least respectable ones. It's disappointing that this isn't really racist though, all it is doing is telling them the truth about where the unsafe neighbourhoods are in Londonistan.

C-CHINA

NOO!!

Why exactly is a Chink womyn being triggered over this, should her countrywomen be raped by niggers instead of being told to stay safe?
Because, why exactly?

Yeah, it's complete shit now. Blacks are everywhere trying to sell you shit.

Ohgod I just realised it was from a chink reporter. Hopefully the communist party government purges her for treason against her countrymen.

Was surprised by that as well. Fully expected it to be some asshurt Westerner. Perhaps after being in the U.K. some of the pozzed brainwashing rubbed off onto her.

i was handed a similar leaflet in a hostel in baltimore.

also what is mayor sad cunt gonna do about it?

She must be born in the US or UK. Nobody uses twatter in China. Not in chinese + the world outside of china doesn't matter.

Beijing-based news and documentary producer @CNBC, aspirant and feisty; terminal-stage news junkie. Opinions are all my own.

Education

University of Leeds
Masters, International Journalism
2008 – 2009

linkedin.com/in/haze-fan-96ab5131

This is what liberalism brings you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Makes me think china is a pretty cool place tbh

At least it's safe there, whichever neighborhood you find yourself in.

Aren't we supposed to do the same you faggot?

Triggered?
That's how nationalism works.
Trump only cares about the US,does that make him not 'based'?

/thread

One of few thing they did not mention is that chinese now hate jews and get redpilled on them. Well, to be fair chinese are stupid people too and they (actually, we) hate jews without rationalities. But hey still its interesting to see chinese fighting jews isnt it mate?

Lol do you actually live in china?
Okay im chinese, police avoid foreigners at all costs, chinese girls fuck all colors of foreigners to make themselves feel special (not special in american way but in chinese way, its hard to describe)
And basketball is so damn popular, maybe more so than pingpong actually
Rap music is picking up

That is going to the US. Europe, as long as you avoid the major cicties (where all tourist hotspots are) is fine. Tje Us is Brasil 2.0 and as such only degenerates should be attracted by it.

STAY AWAY FROM STREET SHITERS, KEBAB AND NIGGERS

speak for yourself. honestly i've been given enough evidence, especially regarding israel, its birth, its wars and its dealings to fucking despise every single zionist jew.

or enough evidence to distrust every single actual religious rabbinic jew, pic related.

my disliking of jews is nothing but rational.

AMA

This. None of this stops without wholesale death squads and bloodshed.

There are still leftists and Jews in South Africa and Brazil even with collapse of public trust, infrastructure, high crime, etc.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/the-scale-of-terrorist-attacks-around-the-world/

Yeah I concur. Most of you guys think being politically correct is being a SJW cuck. That's not it at all. Being PC is just the blue pill. The popular opinion. Mainstream. That is all.

By we I mean "we chinese people", that means majority of young chinese people

We all know that, but we must hear it from time to time.

Thanks.

is the hate for Jews in their media or is it just something people talk about? Also, what is it that people say about Jews?

Keep it up and your society will remain healthy. Don't let your elites become corrupted by them. Don't let them loan your nation money.

Jews cannot co-opt asian countries like they did with us for a simple reason that they do not look like asians.
It's kinda hard for a hooked nosed rat to go into China or Japan and pull, "how do you do fellow asians", like they do in white countries.
Hence why the Rotchilds tried time and again to marry their devil offspring into the Chinese and their elite, to give birth to skinwalkers that may appear like the natives, only for their (((true mission))) to be activated one day when nobody is expecting it.

you think zuckerberg was the only one to marry an asian woman?
asians are up next and their resistance will be pathetic.

mfw whenever a non-white says anything that goes against marxist ideologies.

It's a special kind of butthurt whenever it's not a white man. I fucking love it. I drink it up.

No. If they pretend to be friends of asians and then suggest GMO and other shit for asians, asian countries will fall fast. And asians wouldnt care to have a right wing tbh - asians dont even care they cannot vote (not just china). See how asians hate their own culture and people? Black immigration will make asians fall…
Speak of China, there are lots of bad things happening in chinese society, so when blacks raping women on a daily basis there actually will not be a significant backforce (asian people will focus on other shits in their society)

And asian leaders are fucking sell outs…

It will never happen in media or in any formal conditions. It's something YOUNG people talking about. A lot of things they are talking about when it's coming to jews. Some has to do with conspiracy theory, some does not. That's not easy to answer.

Ain't that the truth. It's pretty fucking sweet watching guys like Thomas Sowell wipe the floor with these libtards on income inequality.

Thats funny, because back in 2002 when I last visited London, an English Bobby took me aside and basically told me exactly the same thing. As a fellow white person I thanked him for his advice.

CUCK
U
C
K

Are you a gril?

they sure try their best though

What was she expecting him to tell her?

I'm surprised they don't alert their Chinese travelers to learn key Arabic phrases like "Don't rape me" and "My husband and co-wives are over there"

Chinks adapted state capitalism in the 90s.

As surely as William went back to Normandy after the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hastings

Nonono. There are not that many Arabs in Ghana.

Not all Chinese media dare specify background of attackers

But Russian ones do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Ghetto

Can we make a list of countries that are receiving a hit in Tourism thanks to all this diversity crap:

But you do realize the battle lines are being drawn and just being "middle ground" gets you hate from both sides. Although I'm pretty confident about the outcome. Your average bourgeois jewish are good at using proxies to fight their battles for them like the drunk slut who flashes her tits to random guys at a bar and then cries to her cuck boyfriend to beat up those that groped her. But when faced with their direct enemies, they puss out. Just like a fucking woman

You know what the cultural revolution was, right?

it is political incorrect to not worship Mao, the communist party, or question any of the problems or institutions in China.

Can someone tell me how this is racist when in reality those ethnic minority zones are truly ruled over by those minorities? Also the fucking fact that britcunts allow those shitskins their own "no-go" zones where everyone in their society somehow agreed and let it be? What about the fucking fact that those areas have the people telling you to GTFO and never come back because it is THEIR "home"????

Sigh

I suppose the only people who scream and cry about racism are truly nothing more than desperate people starving for attention and acceptance…
This is fucking pathetic you people

Absolutely fucking pahetic god damnit

Seems to me the east and the west are swapping strategies for population control.

lol we used to do this as kids too, not in the streets though

It's prolly on 8chna that I learn about the japanese Paris syndrom; a Jap visits Paris, thinking it will be filled with frenchs, living like frenchs and etc, but they get that multicultural garbage instead and they fall into depression.
The same depression the frenchs are in right now.