>77634279

such is life for the deacon

Maybe he found something to eat. Worst case he went to eat alium cobras or old engineer bones.

Is the deacon a weird neomorph, an engineer xenomorph, or just it's own thing?

I don't think the writers even know.

dog or ox?

Let me explain as best I can.

The Neomorphs appear to be what happens when humans or engineers are exposed to the engineer mutagen (the black goo). It doesn't matter if it's airborne from the spores or in the canisters. This is what happened to the Covenant crew, and to Holloway before he was promptly torched.

However, Holloway had sex with Shaw, in effect transferring the mutagen to her eggs. The product of the black goo and a human zygote was the Trilobite, a giant proto-facehugger. The Trilobite then impregnates the engineer, creating the Deacon.

David was fascinated by the Deacon and sought to replicate it on the engineer homeworld.

Dog.

So it's sort of half way between a neo and xeno due to it's unusual gestation.

David probably force bred or mutated the trilobites into much smaller facehuggers. So the Deacon is like the prototype of the Xenomorph in Covenant, but it's hard to say because the Deacon was birthed from an Engineer, not a human. The problem is that we don't know exactly what David did to Shaw.

It's implied he created the facehuggers first which deposited a chestburster into Shaw and burst out of her but this can't be right. The 'wasp' Xeno in Covenant is the first one, if Shaw had been chestbursted there would have been another somewhere, living or dead. I posit that human eggs were needed to create the facehuggers (hence why they look like zygotes and fit in the same slots in the last scene). Shaw wasn't chestbursted, she was harvested for eggs, in a way posthumously becoming the first alien queen.

If something like that is true then that means that even the "pure strain" xeno like what we saw in Alien isn't actually the pure version of the black liquid creature. Either that or xenos as we know them are only one of many possibilities that could result from the black liquid.

The answer to that depends on whether you think David created the Xenomorph or if the engineers created the Xenomorph and David is merely recreating them. And as for the 'purest' xenos I think that's the Neomorphs. The black goo would function as a bioweapon, carpet bomb a planet and if they don't die from the mutagen the Neomorphs burst out and finish the job.

Both of these would neatly wrap up things if not for the mural in Prometheus, which clearly shows fully developed Xenomorphs and a Trilobite which suggests that they were not 'new' in Prometheus/Covenant. I suspect the plot is only going to get crazier and more convoluted since there are five more films planned.

Haven't they always been?

fund the movie

Cameronplebs, pls.

AvP is it's own thing.

AVP 3 promethean boogaloo when

pretty sure that was another horrible western comic with fanfiction tier plots about living mountains

Where can I watch it online?

That's the kind of dumb shit i come to expect from comics.

Ox of course.

Ox.

True alphas here, deacon a shit.

don't forget

Deacon is cute

That all sounds like dogshit.

This sounds like dogshit

But it's not.
Dark Horse did good again with the expanded universe.

Thing is, dogshit is still better than forgetting or ignoring your own plot points. Or Ridley is just a hack who changed his mind about the Deacon being of any significance

Would you go with a guy who has a 13 inch dick or a guy with two 8 inch dicks?
Because both of those people exist. The latter is far more famous than the former.

Where did the worms in the soil come from?

The EU has always been better which is why it's such a shame the Obsidian RPG got cancelled considering it was going to take place in the EU.

one in the bum, the other in the bagina
:DDDDDDD

The only thing ever even remotely coming close to the movies' quality from that pile of fuck is Labyrinth.

bad green screen