Lol come to my mewch bunker

Mega Milk is spamming us to try and get people to go to his shit new website.
How often have you tried now, this is your third imageboard? No wonder you're desperate.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/b4G9CBx
twitter.com/nanotech32ch/status/907176599509970944
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/37570272/#37584376
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TBH, mewch is better than Holla Forums has been for the last week. Hell, endchan is better than Holla Forums has been for the last week.

Lol which one of you goons posted that. My bot can't do what the spammer here did at all. I used my bot to fill the nerv center with advertising. Get ya facts straight boi

Nice try.
How long is your third attempt going to last?

In case you haven't noticed, THIS board won't last another month either.

You are wrong honestly. This is just a goon trolling.

He said the nerv center you dumbasses. The bot posts 1 thread across all Holla Forums boards thats all. It was for advertising, lay off milk dude.

Mega Milk is best friends with the "goons" now. He's so retarded he would let them put IP loggers on his site like on 32chan just so they like him. He's that pathetic and needy.

It's not him retard.

Obvious trolling now

Pathetic, Jesus Christ.

Please.
MegaMilk spammed several other imageboards to advertise chanpink not even long ago. It was never his intention to fuck over entire boards. Just friendly (but unwanted) mass advertising.

The person responsible for fucking over Holla Forums is not megamilk. It's someone else.

Please kill yourself

Call it what you want but it doesn't change the fact that mega dindu nuffing in relation to fucking with Holla Forums as a whole.

Since you don't understand how the program works heres a tutorial for you to understand better my friend. It spams across boards to advertise not just one board with multiple posts. Here's how it works

Can't fix stupid…

(((friendly mass advertising)))
Oh, I'm laughing.

Same thing in here, friendly spamming.

free discord invite bring all your cp and friends

discord.gg/b4G9CBx

Here I come.

I own 32chan retard

I didn't put an IP logger anywhere, I even made it so I can't view IP addresses or their hashes

I tried playing around with CSP, but I'll leave that to another day, just don't visit /kek/ or /poop/

Childish

k

Because they have IP loggers.
All because you let yourself get manipulated by faggots like runit aka cowtist.
You'll probably let abbo fuck you in the ass too if he just keeps grooming you enough.

lol yozam u sound angery

settle down, young man.

your a literal faggot who's being groomed to be molested by that Australian guy, a KNOWN pedophile. you'd know this if you actually had his dox and looked into the matter.

by the way, whoring yourself out for (((bitcoin))), not even money, is just low. you did it for free smh.

I think its my fault for not fixing that CSP shit before hand tbh yozam

dude your the admin
its on you
good job

yeah ur incompetent, nothing new

lol yozam settle down honestly ur making urself look bad

sperging out because u can't have a 15 year-old boy smh

Hey, remember when you were getting contacted by the authorities at the same time? Funny coincidence.

I went there and they had flags so I left.

no im hamburger

That's what people were saying the last dozen times we were spammed.
Let's face it, almost everyone left will stay until the Holla Forums servers disintegrate into their base elements and return to the Earth.
Each time we're spammed, it has less and less of an effect because each time the remaining users are more and more stubborn.
I know I'm going to keep coming back here until either me or the servers die, and I know I'm not the only one who feels like this.

dark0
nano
bradley
All reported for doing that to poor Samantha Rutherford RIP
smh tbh
That poor girl, why did you have to SWAT her? Now you'll get sued and prosecuted. They have files on you, niggers smh.
PS: abbo is pedo

Did you know? Yozam is a transexual deviant in denial! May he be exposed to the world!

He's shy by the way

Man /int*/ went from effectively raiding Holla Forums and turning it into the paranoid hellhole it is today a couple years ago to now. Arguing about drama in their chatroom on discord on 8 Holla Forums. Pretty damned epic.

yes

our life story tbh

fuck you

yeah it is, I'm working in fixing that though

how can you not even at the least filter the csp and just block it outright

kid u should kill urself ur a garbage site owner

This

I may take breaks while weathering the various spam storms over the years, but I always come back.

Not too difficult, given the low userbase and lack of rules tbqhwyf.

HOLD ON, you actually let Bradley aka runit aka lain install an IP logger on your website? Holy shit. And I thought he was a stand-up guy on IRC, geez man, you can't trust anyone these days.

I don't think it was him (since the guy also managed to find a way to crash the site)

he just used CSS tbh

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/37570272/#37584376

Here we see yozcuck desperately whoring for discord. Reminder: He is very shy!

josh is innocent; don't touch josh pls

you actually believe that?
youre actually dumb enough to trust runit smh

His abilities are unmeasurable! Not even by dysnomia himself!

if there's one thing i have to compliment nano on, it's that he's being honest all the time. respectable

lmoa kiddo

Hold up!
These are the guys from the "herd" I read about somewhere on /cow/?
Literal faggots and pedophiles? I thought that was a meme.

Careful! If you mention his transexualism which he will deny to the end of this earth, he will call you the "cowtist"

kek

your a dumbass

Q

Yozam yozam. Forever alone. Yozam yozam without a place to call home. Destroyed everyone that payed him mind. Now nobody wants to give him any of their time. Yozam yozam forever alone, won't someone give yozam a home?

Abbo is that you?

dear nanotech~
we know ur like 12, post ur little boy dick

The People Of Holla Forums

You faggots are like a bunch of bickering, gossiping schoolgirls

Yes.
Liberal sjw autists too.

*imbecile
whoops

just take the discord pill to ruin imageboards and pretend youre doing everyone a favor tbh

We are the little girls.

U jelly

I'm school girl but with a dick

no

Stick to spamming threads, you're kinda slow.

You morons will never do anything substantial with your lives… ever.

yes

what's your point

reported. woman only board, rule is dick or gtfo, dumbass

Not getting the attention I deserve

same

I loved your post. You're an imageboard admin and that's the stuff people want you to say to be able to shit on you.
NATHANIEL
RODRIQUEZ

Good idea

i dont like kikes

You're right, I was pointing out the obvious. This is one of the easiest forums to fuck with on the entire internet. Just enough users to piss off, but not too popular that you'll be easily shut down.

Did you guys know Nanotech's actual name is Nathaniel Rodriquez from Texas, now Missouri?
Not Rodriguez, Rodriquez. Get your names straight familia.

d-d-delete this

who cares nerd

do u call that a dox

lmao
Holla Forums is enough of a mish mash of rapidly converging and splitting factions all fighting each other as is
just come to /srz/

Shitty Reddit Zone?

You got any CC or SS numbers fam?

users care. the authorities care.
abbo cares to be able to find you, but wait, you used to date before, right? so he already knows some of it.

Kansas City Missouri dude

can I have some free pizza?

Nathaniel "killing the white race from the work place" Rodriquez

but u dont go to work cuz ur like 5 lol

You live in Conroe Texas

oiga ESE ur gonna have some real problems mane if you keep talking shit like that

I'm a big bad doxing boy. I can get all sorts of attention by posting names and general locations. I love being a discord slut and having tons of people fawn over me, and roleplaying as a trap who gets fucked up the ass. ~yozam

stop posting anime

Anime is a blessing of god.

Don't you know? I'm secretly just an effeminate little trap who loves being the centre of attention. Whenever I'm not causing drama on Discord, I like to spend my time on /r9k/ posting trap threads, along with pretending to be a trap myself. I do this to get attention, because my mother often yells at me and calls me a worthless piece of garbage. She's accurate, too!

Nanotech is a faggot spic? And actually underage?

15 yo half beaner

Well, half, a quarter, whatever. He's a spic.
Is he gay in denial? Or just a full-blown faggot?

full blown tbh

The fuck? Faggot whatever. A maid outfit? That's going above and beyond the call of duty to prove you're a degenerate.

I heard he's being groomed by an Australian pedophile who works at McDonalds.

was only ironic though so its fine :^)

settle down yozam my friend

his day will come

Is it fine?
You literally ordered a maid dress. Waited for an opportunity to wear it. Found one. Wore it. Danced in front of a camera. Posted it on Twitter.
For a laugh? That's gotta be it because the guy said you did it for free "smh." That's a lot of dedication to being perceived as a faggot.

What's it like to get molested by a McDonald's employee? Does he smell like BigMacs?

no another faggot gave it to him for free

yes

Cumskin

I can't argue with that.

THE FURRIES ARE COMING! THE FURRIES ARE COMING!

Of course

Yeah mewch has been good lately. I'm actually considering browsing it more often.

You guys are fucking retards

Shadilay user
until death do us part