If people can hyperspam Holla Forums like this why dont they spam bigger boards like Holla Forums, Holla Forums...

If people can hyperspam Holla Forums like this why dont they spam bigger boards like Holla Forums, Holla Forums, or Holla Forums? What did Holla Forums ever do to these people?

The mods would lock shit down and ban like mad. Holla Forums mods don’t care and the “only global rules” allows for almost anything.

Because it's fun to fuck with pedophiles.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM what a sexy baby!!.

Fuck you pedophiles are awesome.

Yea, sure.

Why don't you just google bookchin you gigantic faggot?

sounds like cancer

Isn't pedophilia illegal in America?

Your kind can speak their mind. Maybe you would know that if you weren't lingering on a dead site, patiently waiting for cp to drop.

Can you argue for why pedophilia should be legal? What should the age of consent be?

bump for brunette fuck toy

Hapa heaven

Private organisations have a right to ban certain topics or discussion. Notable figures on twitter are suspended for mere opinions, too.
This is chan culture, so of course people are going to want to be dicks. You think they have any agenda other than being a dick? You could be an anti-pedo and still get flooded.
Yeah, that's a thing that happens.

I would say >12 is safe-ish.

If you are getting non-word responses it means they don't wanna talk to you

I think the issue with 14-15 is that girls don't have any experience in relationships at that age. So its easy to manipulate them because they are more likely not to have been manipulated before. In this modern world women are expected to go through a couple relationships before making the decision to marry, so unless you're just there to have sex with them (if that's the case that is probably even more harmful considering the lack of experience in relationships, and when you move on she will be devastated. The reason this doesn't happen with 14-15 y/o on 14-15 y/o is because they are both pretty inexperienced, preventing either of them to have an emotionless romp with each other.) You'd be doing harm on their psyche exclusively because you aren't planning on spending the rest of your life with her.

So the issue is lack of experience? So if a 50yo that was never in a relationship was in one, it's a problem because she can be manipulated? Experience shouldn't matter, especially since I don't want women to be whores. 14-15 is okay. They are old enough to not be retards and be responsible for their decisions.

I'm all for free speech but I'm using their platform and they have the right to exercise their policies and rules as they see fit. I shouldn't have control on how they choose to run their platform. That's retarded.

A 50yo has plenty of time to create bonds and have nonsexual and sexual relationships with peers of the same age group. When you are 50 the blame is on you, if you're 14 then you have some leeway on relationships. No one is going to correct a law over a freak case like a 50 year old virgin going for a 14 year old. Even in that case there is a creeping feeling of malcontent.
What im saying is that its a shame that women have to go through the rigamarole of partners in the modern world because the aspect of marriage has changed too. When people married 14 year olds it wasn't because they loved them, it was more so as property or arranged marriages.

Cognition is essential, but I think 14-15 is more than bloody enough. They are a few years short of being recognised as an adult. I think they can handle a simple relationship.

And they have no control over how Internet users behave. If they don't like it they can just pull the Internet plug.

Spammers must be using my IP. Faggots.

I'm increasingly coming to think that some sort of controls against hugboxing need to be in place to prevent censorship, because there are so fucking many people who want to censor others.

Doesn't make a difference at all. It's a matter of personal freedom.

people don't spam other boards like this because dysnomia doesn't run other boards.
it is a common misconception that the spammers have it in for this board.
not true.
it is just dysnomia that they are after.
they are spamming him, not anyone or anything else.

see above.
the spam is not about pedoshit.
it is only about dysnomia.
pedoshit was MUCH worse under HW, but nobody spammed the board then.

yes it is.
pedophilia, the *desire* to have sex with children, is not illegal.
what is illegal is acting on that desire, including the taking, producing, dissemination, creation, and sharing of images depicting sex with children or sexualized images/videos of children.
having the desire is legal.
acting on the desire is not.
but see above…that is not why this board has been killed.

I think of it like chess. What is more fair to a new player? Playing Kasparov or playing another person who is new to the game. Considering you don't get tips from the former (obviously) you would rather play someone who you can beat. And if you do move up the ranks.

So are you going to ban a new player from ever playing against Kasparov? That would be fucking retarded. Give Kasparov some sort of handicap, but don't fucking presume to tell people who they can play with.

This is a terrible analogy because there isn't a sliding scale of sexual readiness. It's a binary yes/no proposition.

What handicap would you give Kasparov? (And in the form of a sexual relationship)

If there is a scale of sexual readiness in real life then it should stay at the highest point.

Yeah, they do. Educate them on their terms and service and if they fail to follow it, reap the consequences. I'm using THEIR platform. I should follow their rules. You don't go to an event or hotel and decide you're gonna do whatever you think is "right". This is simple.

I hate censorship, too. My problem is people telling companies how to run their business. They can run it how they like, and if censorship acts as a benefit or consequence, they can reap whatever that brings. You don't run onto someones private property and start acting like total fucking nut. If they want, they can punish you how they like.

I'm saying that because it's indirectly fucking with pedos.

Relationships and humans dont behave like a game of chess. You cant control it. If you wanna play chess, just play the fucking game.

There isn't a sliding scale. Did they pass sex ed? Yes? Then they can consent even if the person is 50 years older and banged 1000 chicks.

It has nothing to do with the ability to have sex. It has to do with 14yo's being emotionally retarded. They haven't the slightest idea of what loving someone other than their parents is like. And if you can't guarantee staying together for life/20+ years then its not really fair for them. You know what love its and how to deal with it, how to flatter someone and tell them sweet nothings.

If you could play chess with anyone then you'd be met with sharks trying to win off of you. And I wouldn't take that bet, especially with a young girls innocence on the line

You are eligible (old enough) to play chess in the first place, you deal with whatever happens. If you suck, you suck. Learn from it. Don't be an idiot.

whatthefuckamireading.jpg

This is nothing but your opinion. Most adults aren't any more developed. They're more arrogant, though, which often makes them dumber than the teens they claim to be protecting.

So you think that gives you the right to stop them from finding it with who they want? What nonsense.

Because your board sucks and it's funny.

heh

You're turning the analogy into a retarded pseudoscape for pedophilia. It doesn't really work that way because if it as you say, then you need to be eligible (old enough) to have a relationship. You can't imply that without saying that a 14 year old should be eligible to fuck a 50 year old.

14 year olds brains haven't finished developing. For women the brain slows down to 5% remaining development after 18 years. After that the remaining 5% is finished over 4ish years. I say the first 95% because that is the amount before it hits the peak growth.

Again, a 50 year old has a lot less to lose by manipulating a child into sex.

Sex is an extraordinarily easy concept. It doesn't require a brain capable of rocket science to understand it.

Sounds like SJW enthusiastic consent retardation. Any consensual sex I don't like is manipulation and all that.

You could say this about almost any adult. The brain development "science" is highly questionable as it is.

The whole point is that I think being >12 is old enough. And you're not a pedophile if you're sexually attracted to 14 yos. Dont be retarded.

The act is, but what of everything else? Depends on the age. If you're saying it's an easy concept for 14 yos, then sure.

A 14 year old would not be mature enough to separate sex and love. This would harm them in the long run if taken advantage of.

How did you derive the issue here as having sex and not being able to emotionally understand being rejected after your first sexual encounter?

Wait what? Are you retarded?

It's not questionable at all. It focuses on the amount of synapses and growth of the brain.

Yes, being attracted to cute things is normal. Wanting to stick your dick in cute things is something different.

I'm going to stop you right there. This concept has no relevance to whether someone can consent to sex. If you've been adequately educated about sex, that's all there is. It shouldn't be the government's job to protect you from hurt feelings. That leads to all sorts of invasions of privacy and breaches of liberty. If you're old enough to use a gun and you end up shooting yourself, that's your fucking fault. Don't be a retard and everything will be fine.

States Imposing Minimum Age Requirements for Possession of Long Guns. While federal law prohibits federally licensed firearms dealers from selling a long gun to anyone under 18, there is no federal minimum age for possession of a long gun.
Checkmate pedoz :^)

You should be asking yourself that question.

And yes, this research is questionable and no, sex absolutely does not require a fully developed brain to give consent. Reasoning tests don't show any substantial difference in performance between teens and adults anyway.

They are not mature enough to consent. However a parent may give consent for them like in the olden days.

Jesus Christ, you people are trying to lecture me about research and you can't even read your own fucking sources. Typical SJW pseudointellectualism. We've had enough of your fake science and your pretexts to try to justify taking away freedom. We're taking it back.

But you aren't

Are you mature? Who gets to decide who's mature?

If all of your people are as dumb as you, getting the age of consent lowered ought to be a piece of cake.

Are you implying that people have to be dumb to vote in favor of child sex?

you're cancer

Holy shit, you really are literally illiterate. I'd say we've pretty much already won. Even if you have a handful of smart people on your side, your personal incompetence will drag all of them down with you.

it's funny how the moment you get btfo you switch the topic to smug anime girls. Must suck being a goon :^)

Lol, just keep digging that hole.

I think we're done here, you've more than proved that once you we're proved wrong you will devolve to petty insults. Good try though!

this is a good thing to have

TRIPS is QUALITY!