DC announces DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Books for March 2017

Okay, I'll try shorter posts and see if Holla Forums will let this through.

newsarama.com/32329-suicide-squad-meets-the-banana-splits-more-in-dc-hanna-barbara-crossover-titles.html
archive.is/shh1Z

Why are your images so grainy?

>Harley Quinn’s Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti put a new twist on an old twist about our future in THE JETSONS! The Jetsons live in a world of robotics and gadgetry. But how does dying change when grandma’s brain can be digitally imprinted onto a housecleaning robot?

Because I grabbed the first set I could find instead of spending time searching for higher-quality images.

The only one I wanna see is Booster Gold and Flintstones but I don't like the art too much.

Space Ghost and Green Lantern might be good, if it's done right.

And the other two solicits are apparently too long for Holla Forums to want to let them through at the moment, so fuck it.

Given DC's recent track record, I'm expecting the writing on about half of them to be shit, and the other half to be fairly good. Probably nothing spectacular in any of them, though.

Didio is once again stealing gigs from struggling writers. Fucking prick.

Some people aren't the co-president of a major publisher and need that work to feed their children.

Not to mention that the guy behind Beast Machines shouldn't be writing anything.

You forgot the pitches to the side stories.

Fuck you Didio. You ain't funny.

Grandma better do windows or that bitch is going in the trash.

Eh you know what, I will give this one a chance.

I hope they make Space Ghost Coast to Coast starring DC heroes tho

That's more of a Cartoon Network/Adult Swim IP, I'm afraid

But can we get Birdman?

You know, the only decent ones will be the ones who embrace the fact that they're Hanna Barbera cartoons. Both FQ and Flinstones turned out decent because they realized what they were working with. Try to make the Wacky Races not "silly" shows how dead set these people are against fun.

I hope they're ready to piss off the Mexicans with their edgy Top Cat

Stands for?

Link?

You know, the old Laff-a-Lympics and Dynomutt comics by Mark Evanier were pretty funny.
There was also a Space Ghost graphic novel by Evanier and Steve Rude.
And the gritty, modern Alex-Ross style origin someone did for Space Ghost, but as a reference to Space Ghost Coast To Coast, his first name is Thaddeus and his wife is Bjork…

Does anyone have any of those old comics to storytime?

Future Quest, the Johnny Quest comic

What no NightWing/Hong Kong Phooey crossover comic?

Also:

WHY?! WHY IS THIS A THING?

No grape ape and apache chief crossover

Admit it, that shit would be hilarious.

Corporate synergy

Why even continue existence?

Space Ghost will be serious and probably good.
SS with the Banana Splits will be cringey and induce cancer.
Future Quest and Adam Strange will be decent I want more Adam Strange.
Booster and The Flintstones will be awful. Full of terrible jokes. Haven't read The Flintstones current run, is Fred that thin in it too?

The Flintstones run is pretty decent so far. He's not fat but he's super muscular and bulky. Like a professional weightlifter. Which makes sense for a guy that moves boulders and shit all the time.

Captain CAAAAVEMAAAAAANNNN !!!

Nice. I'm not a fan of the artwork, but I like the idea.