Mark Hamill called a guy a cuck during a Q&A panel at a convention

Mark Hamill called a guy a cuck during a Q&A panel at a convention.

Is he /ourguy/?

It's around the 0:40 mark

Cuck is a twitter meme now.

Cucks talking about their wife's son on their twatter doesn't make calling people a "cuck" a twatter meme.

cuck shill

CUCKITY FUCKITY FOO!

he looks jadded, or is it just me?

wait what the fuck this post came out wrong. i didnt mean to copy that greentext

He looks very jaded. He hates the new movies and the mindless fanboys who gobble it up.

FOR FUCKING OUT LOUD THERE'S NO H IN CUCKOLD YOU FUCKING CUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The man is old. Be nice.

Cuck is such a fun word to say

he looks big boss tier of jaded honestly

Fuck, user.

I wonder if Jew Jew Binks actually talks to actors like that. Lucas was lazy as fuck making the prequels, but at least he was still nice to the actors.

I worte it that way after I listen to one of Hamill's interviews (maybe it's in one of the videos posted here) where he said that he had some nice ideas for his character, about what he did all that time, why, etc. and JJ basically said that they have a script and he should stick to it.

shit, I meant "wrote" not "worte", and "listened" not "listen". I woke up an hour ago

I woke up around 11am yesterday and haven't slept since. I feel your pain, but in a different way.

Just make him play the Joker already.

Short answer: yes

user methinks you're onto something here.

…and given how he was at SW Celebration last month, I bet they're gonna kill the character in Ep VIII.

Taking bets on how he dies

Falls on his lightsaber after Rey warns him not to turn it on.

Is mortally wounded by white male antagonist, and rey and finn kill him only to have luke tell rey and finn they are the future with his final words. they hug. fade out. credits.

He gets taken out like a bitch by the new sub-villain of the movie Rey then immediately enters and effortlessly kills the sub-villain and asks where the new badass and dangerous villain she heard all about is

Have a fight scene between him and edgelord-what's-his-name-wannabe that's a direct plagiarisation of the fight scene between obi wan and darth Vader line-for-line for maximum pottery levels
Vid related

If VIII was directed by either JewJew or Whedon, he would die in a "lol so random" way.
Slow-mo scene. Phasma™ fires at Luke, Rey uses her super jedi power to push him out of the trajectory of the laser bolt but he'll lose his balance and fall of a cliff.

I am definitely voting this, seeing as how A) Ford tried to hype up the movie by telling us all it's good because muh drama and his face giving it away B) The movie is already a guaranteed remake of ESB, which is the "nu pottery".

I'm amazed major spoilers haven't come through yet.

He was a piece of shit by some claims but a very fine actor, shame he was only known for Star Wars, and not for other stuff, like Bridge Over River Kwai

He was really good in The Lady Killers. It's a lot of fun to seem him act like a Saturday morning cartoon villain.

Hamill's been sick of this Luke shit for decades.
i had a friend who used to work at Disney World in the early 2000s and was there when he visited. Everybody was going 'oh luke' and he didn't give a shit, someone mentioned his BTAS work and he started doing the Joker right there.

hamill has become our generation's guinness. recognized for only star wars, sometimes noted for his other works (not that there are many, but they're still there).

daily reminder that guinness himself said his performance as hitler was what he believed to be his finest role.

Daily reminder he was a tosser who said his role in River Kwai was a villain
Niven was superior

tbh he's not wrong. dude came off as a total dick and had accepted the terms of his situation instead of constantly trying to break free.

typical britcuck bending the knee, nothing to see here, move along.

You got it all wong

considering the real POWs did everything they could to sabotage the bridge and were forced to work under threat of punishment or at gunpoint, yeah i'd say guinness was right.

i mean the whole "we're gonna build it to show how superior we britcucks are" attitude was not the right way to go about. at least the film is still good.

It was the best way, considering the soldiers were going to fuck it up, to build it again, and so on until rescued or killed
What other way could there be, other than creating a mutinity and dying like ants?

why are you advocating for cuckoldry

Yeah no wonder why Britain is in its current shape

speaking of old guys they totally fucking wasted Max Von Sydow huh

ruptured sphincter after a very "beautiful" gay love scene

Are you referring to the fact that he was a WHITE MALE!!

Also, played the most likable version of Hitler in cinema.