archive.is/qogtD
archive.is/FJszG
archive.is/tut2C#selection-129.13-129.88
archive.is/HM07Y
archive.is/KhMyf
archive.is/MgRVI#selection-1977.1-1981.15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PRAISE KEK

Dayem… Looks like after she looses to Trump,,, they might just have to put her down

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

When she loses she'll die a slow, painful, shit and cough filled death in prison when President Trump indicts her on everything

She's fighting for her own life and Bill's in this election and losing

Wow, that's so biased towards Trump.
Where are the clips of Trump coughing around niggers?
News never shows them eh?

She might be allergic to superpredators.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

She just admitted she has a serious medical condition that can't be treated by normal drugs.

t-this can't be happening to my strong independent woman D:

Can we meme Illary into a pot smoker who has pot smoker cough?

ALMIGHTY KEK, WE YOUR HUMBLE SERVANTS ASK THAT YOU STRIKE THIS BITCH DOWN DURING THE DEBATES.

PRAISE KEK

That would give her Bernout votes, we better just keep memeing her into a quickly rotting corpse like we are doing now

True.

PRAISE KEK. HE HAS ARRIVED.

ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN
ALL HAIL THE DARK SUN

kek

What did she blame on sexism at the end?

Coughing?

Is it possible the Rooskies have poisoned her with some super stealth KGB poison that is really slow acting but hard to detect.

Is she going to claim to have allergy to the patriarchy now?

She was talking about the 'threat' of sexism… how the fuck do you threaten someone with sexism?

"Give me your damn purse, or by god I'm gonna prefer seeing a male doctor instead of a female one"

On another note, what's the verdict of her illness? Has anyone checked her symptoms and come up with a list of possible diseases she suffers from?

fucking seriously? what the fuck just happened there obv i herd about it but this is 1st time seeing it

she looks like she doesn't even know where she is man , fucking saved need to show that to everycunt

AIDS

what the fuck america?

i mean really, what the fuck america?

what is going on in your country? This is the most disturbing thing i saw so far from this, weird, fucked up, crazy and full of shit election and you just keep going on with this?

what the fuck?

The two prevailing theories seem to be COPD or parkinsons.

youtu.be/V_O1d3dkL8Q?t=3m7s

Lol people were walking out leaving the speech while she was coughing.

How many live coughing fits do we know she's had? When did the first documented coughing fit occurred?

Also:

Looks like there was a fight in the audience and it caught security attention. I don't think thats her passing out.

If you could complement that webm with a shot of the audience, that would be perfect. Because if there wasn't a fight in the audience, then this is spooky.

Soon

What the actual fuck?

underrated

Observe the jew saying "She was 110% She was good *grin* "

youtu.be/V_O1d3dkL8Q?t=4m24s

(((Completely honest)))

Shiet did something happen to the audience?

Her face looks lost and full of anguish she can't explain. I don't wanna draw any unwaranted conclusions but that's the face of someone who is loosing their faculties and is trying to cope with it.

Both of my grandmothers died with senile dementia/alzheimer's so this is actually kind of sp00py in a personal level.

Here's a better quality video (near the end). Notice how she repeats the 'keep talking' line that she got from one of her handlers?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

There was a single protestor shouting things. That's what caused that reaction you saw.

are you guys seeing the blackout?

So it was more like rage. Maybe he said something really triggering.

yeah I herd it , she was obviously dazed or something, either way its unacceptable to not be at least coherent at your own fucking rally

she looks tired in that pic, don't you think?

STRONGER
TOGETHER

STR on GER to get her.

a a-anons?

Jesus christ, no wonder why she's afraid of debates. If she's this weak, feeble, and easily triggerable during a rally against 1 protestor, she will coughing fit pants of shit and collapse during the debates.

These people are so fucking deluded.
How did this happen to them?

I don't know, she looked a little disoriented and scared to me. She steps backwards into the nog handler's embrace as it wont for a woman, and that interpretation is backed up by the fact she needed that pep talk so that she could continue.

She looks like she wants to give up and go to sleep.

STRONGER
TO GET HER

STR on GER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuttgart_Airport

German: Flughafen Stuttgart, formerly Flughafen Stuttgart-Echterdingen) (IATA: STR,

she should though

the fuck is this user!

archive.is/u3X8C#selection-2105.0-2117.25

Holy shit its real.
Every time she is in the public eye shes fucking falling apart.

ok
i wonder
who do they mean by 'her'? clinton?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

EVERYTIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT IS RUNNING DOWN HER THIGH

oh fuck, spell it fucking backwards

Her get to Ger on STR.

youtu.be/cpN3xl1pO3Q?t=51

It would be glorious

she looks like her piss bag is about to burst

Nobody's going to mention the fact she said she needed some weed?

"You sound like you got that medicinal."
"I need some"

Trump: no drugs, alchohol or cigarettes
Illary: I need some weed, man

ok anons, question time:

Why do they push someone who is ont he edge anyway?

What's up with the hidden message "stronger together"?
I know, it is a typical 'moloch'-cabal shit as we always see and therefore a little too much tinfoiled for some anons here but let's talk about for a sec srsly about this!

I wonder how could we make this worse? What does she have precisely and how can we aggravate it?

Alcoholism and a smoking addiction paired with old age. We wait…

She had to make way for the nigger in exchange for her being president after him. That's why she's always saying "It's my turn". Thing is she wasn't on the edge until we started memeing her death, she was ill, but stable before. They got a serious problem on their hands and they know that we're responsible, but they can't say "online meme magicians on a taiwanese basket weaving forum are using sorcery to make Trump president and kill Hillary". Which is why they started a coordinated media campaign against the "alt right", topped off by a speech by the queen witch herself. But it didn't take off and now they're pretty much fucked

Why is she coughing so much?
What disease is causing it?

maybe its an ayyy and cant handle our atmosphere.

Green mucous from deep in the lungs is indicative of a serious infection.
I'm talking worse than pneumonia that requires hospitalization.
Worse than, "my blood O2 is lower than 75% and I'm choking on my own mucous".

I wouldn't be surprised if a drug she's taking compromises her immune system.

Parkinsons sounds likely, there's a video of a doctor talking about it.

She blamed seasonal allergies again.

But there were no seasonal allergens in appreciable amounts.

archive.is/0gawh

Makes you wonder if she simply focus grouped using allergies as an excuse to get people to sympathize.

PRAISE KEK

It doesn't make me wonder.
It's completely obvious that cough is not allergies.

Can Koffing become the offical pokemon of Holla Forums? First he shows up at the holocaust museum during the whole Pokemon Go fiasko and now Shillary is having a coffing fit.

It's sort of fitting since he kills people with poisonous gases.

Lel.

If she loses she will be able to get a much needed rest and recovery.

She hasnt even started campaigning yet and her health is collapsing.

She might not last though the campaign but if she does the stress of office will finish her off.
I know she was promised the presidency after Obama but she isnt physically up to the job. At this point the best thing for Hillary that Trump wins and she can get some convalesce.

You got it all wrong user. The kikes have promised to let her in on the blood rituals only if she wins and continues to be their slave. That's why she's pushing herself so hard.
I don't even know when I'm kidding or not anymore

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
ILLARY WILL HAVE TO QUIT

NO MORE CAN SHE GIVE A SPEECH
WITHOUT SPITTOON WITHIN REACH

NASTY PHLEGM, PUTRID BILE
DRIBBLE DOWN HER CHIN, MEANWHILE

EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

ANAL SPHINCTER CANNOT CLENCH
DIAPER CAN'T CONTAIN THE STENCH

STOMACH CHURNS, TRIES TO LEAVE
LIVE ON STAGE SHE STARTS TO HEAVE

SLIPS ON VOMIT, POOP AND PEE
BREAKS HER NECK ON LIVE TV

COUGHING FIT

I couldn't understand one word those apes said…

There were animal rights protesters causing a disturbance in the audience. Not sure why that panicked this dumb bitch so much that she froze.

(checked)
PANTS OF SHIT

she obviously doesn't care about animal rights.

So what if this coughing shit is just a trick?
What if they are just using it to prepare a plausible excuse in case Hillary needs to drop out of the race quickly and without raising too many eyebrows?
"Health issues" certainly sounds better than "people found out too much about my shady past".

Does she smoke? Could be lung cancer

Because of her condishuns, it's difficult to focus on more than one person or thing happening (the latte seizure, etc).

Don't know what conditions exactly, but it seems something is definitely going awry with her brain.

She can't handle flashing lights or too many things happening at once.

That's an interesting thought, but she has a history of health issues.

And run the snorefest that is Tim Kaine?

THE THREAT OF SEXISM

You cant fake hacking and coughing that convincingly.

Plus would they really go as far as to fake that green stuff she spat out in to a cup?

Kek please provide us with a coughing fit at the debates, maybe even pants of shit

She will poop her pants at the first debate. We just have to keep pushing the meme. We already know that she combs through alt-right media and sees all of the stuff about her. That's why the coughing fits have gotten so bad. She thinks about it and it happens.

Kek is a vengeful god.

I have had seasonal allergies ever since i was six years old and still do at 28.
I have always had the hardest type, the kind that would make me bed ridden and with a mask on my nose so my secretion would break up and i end up spitting it out, as i grew stronger it manifested itself with a pain in my throat and my nose canals so swollen i had to breath on my mouth, not coughing out my fucking lungs.

Stronger together

STR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronous_transmit-receive
GER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ger_toshav

HER

>chronic venous insufficiency en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_venous_insufficiency

>microangiopathy is long-term diabetes mellitus. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microangiopathy

The jewish law; Ger toshav is forcing clinton to do what (((they))) want. Only if she help them she get more HER.

checked

How long till she shits her pants? Assuming she doesn't already wear adult diapers. Even if she does, everyone near her would probably hear and smell it.

Dubs and she shits her pants soon

OP is a faggot every single day.

I don't know what's more revolting, her blatant lies and inconsistent excuses, or the fact that the mongrel on the left wanted to kiss her

If she crumbles over one rally, just imagine if a bunch of Trump supporters came on during the rally and chant
LOCK HER UP

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Imagine if all the Trump supporters who go to a rally showed up at her rally and did that. She'd fall over dead.

The allergy season excuse is fucking laughable. Everyone I know who has allergies tend to sneeze and turn red in the face/eyes, as opposed to coughing up phlegm into water and proceeding to drink it.

She's also been having them since January, so I guess every season is allergy season for Hillary.

archive.fo/hm9wm

Especially if they all had strobing flash cameras

This is a trap and shouldn't be brought up by Trump. If he tries to grill her for being sick coughing a little hes a big meanie to be overcome be her. They'll bring up how Teddie Roosevelt was paraplegic but still a good president. Its a trap

He can approach it from a position of concern for Hillary.

Being the president is a stressful job that requires high energy.
Its not fair on Hillary for her to take on so much when her health is crumbling.
She really needs to enjoy the twilight of her years relaxing somewhere away from the stress of business.

Roosevelt was a cis white male.

wrong Roosevelt

LOL did that nigger make a weed joke out of that. Holy fuck this is a joke

Strobily App
25.000 hz
66% Duty cycle
Bursts of five

There's definitely a cut in the footage

so good

whatever it is i hope it's exquisitely painful
strychnine is too good for this bitch

I support Koffing as Holla Forums's official pokemon.

Here is the pic with changed background.

gotta gas'em all

Does anyone have the clip of the last time she was on the breakfast club and they asked her what she always kept in her purse and to appese the blacks she said "hot sause" and stuck with it.

Allergies make you sneeze, not cough. Fucking hell, that bitch can't even lie competently.

stronger

archive.is/qogtD
———————————————–

archive.is/FJszG

archive.is/tut2C#selection-129.13-129.88

archive.is/HM07Y

list goes on - DARPA, air force, homeland secruity. All in.
———————————————–

here we go anons

archive.is/KhMyf

and now, look at this:
archive.is/MgRVI#selection-1977.1-1981.15
———————————————–

STR stand for System and Technology Research

ok, this "her" seems to something different as it seems to be.

of course, (((they))) doing some fucked up meme magic right here. So, what does "her" stand for? or HER or H.E.R.

is it a virus?

can't wait for the debate.

i think i have to burn my hdd now.

hope to see you soon.

have to go now.

Heh… see guys, i'm fun too, like my husband. I didn't inhale either. You liked him, right? Like me too.

Please like me too.

Pleeeaassseee…

Is this a bot or an autist?

Oh user, you haven't seen the depths of this bitch's shameless pandering.

Seems like an autist overanalyzing the phrase "stronger together"

Now the excuse is, she's been talking on the radio for too long. Last time it was allergies. When she had what was obviously a seizure in front of the media, she makes some quip about cold chai. You can tell by the look on the girl in front of her's face she has no idea what the hell is going on; it's obviously not part of the program or a bit. See, this is what inclines me to think there's more to it. There's always an excuse. If she just came out and acknowledged she has a cough, that's one thing. But the constant deflection and lies. She's obviously a sociopath, and a seriously ill one at that.

I think she might legitimately have AIDS.

I believe you. This is the face of a very sick man. Not even George Sr. at 92 looks that bad and he's got a good two decades plus on him. I've even deliberately selected a non-flattering pic of him by comparison. One of them is a picture of a worn down old man on his deathbed and the other is a picture of George Bush Sr.

I say all that to say, there's a pretty good chance Hillary has what he has, just in a much earlier stage. His whoring around finally caught up with him, and in one of the rare instances where the two of them actually even have sex anymore, i'm guessing he got her too.

I had pretty severe allergies as a child.

I've had trouble breathing from them before but never involuntary coughing. Your bronchial tubes get tight but you don't get an urge to cough.

Why don't we say "who's really gonna start a holocaust here"?
Then show how mentally ill the woman is.

Seriously guys..

What if the kikes had to vote Trump?

What's that smell?

OC

This is a damn fine and underrated post.

Another meme for the meme god.

Beautiful! Here's some more OC.

Not a photoshop pro, but whatever.

Don't forget politoed, mate.

why is she doing this? she already filthy rich, her dauther and grandkids will have a good wealthy lives. If she know that she is sick and dying why she wasting her last golden years not relaxing with grandkids but doing this shit ?

It was just a normal protester with a sign, like Trump has every 10 mins at one of his rallies. There was no need for the SS to rush the stage, the protester wasn't trying to charge her. Also, that nigger isn't SS, he's her personal doctor.

Hillary is a MESS.

Greed, also she'll go to prison if she loses.

COFFIN HILLARY

She wants to leave her "mark on history". The cost of what she does to everyone else be damned. She will have a legacy that isn't a fat autist who married a jew and shat out his kids.

To expand on this, Trump was totally right when he criticized her "I'm with her" slogan. It really encapsulates what this campaign is about from Hillary's perspective: me, me, me, me, and me. This is her turn, her chance at the driver's seat. She is convinced that she is a historic candidate, even if no one else in the country cares. That's why the DNC was cluttered with stories trying to humanize Hillary by telling about how she wolfs down chicken wings or how Bill met her or how Chelsea sees "a different side" of her mom than anyone else. And that's also why they went so hard on all the ''THIS IS A HISTORIC CANDIDATE THE GLASS CEILING IS SHATTERED CHECK YOUR DICK HAVING PRIVILEGE" shit. Not a single thing in Hillary's platform is actually for the benefit of the people. It is about in this order:

1) Hillary's legacy
2) Ensuring the globalist agenda drives US policy for at least the next 4 years
3) Advancing the interests of her donors
4) Turning red states purple or blue to advance the interests of her party (and metapolitics)

Nothing else.

Imagine if 20 Trump folk began chanting the 'Pants of shit" hex in unison at one of her rally's.

it was FDR. Teddy was a virile man who never let a minute of his day go to waste.

like, the dude would read a couple of paragraphs at his desk while someone walked from reception to meet him.

Oh, they used a mug this time so we can't see the green shit she's spitting out.
Clever.

Yeah, the media would be all like "Hillary rally draws unprecedented crowds!"

The joke is you, Hillary.

Weed cough only lasts like a day or two.

There's actually more tar buildup in weed smoke than cigarettes, difference is that cig smoke has other chemicals that paralyze these little hairs in your lungs called filia that move together to push contaminants out of the lungs.

It's vascular dementia with partial complex seizures. The coughing is caused by blood thinners and the fact fluid is leaking out of her arteries. Her vascular system is shot and it's fucked up her brain.

That ones a capper matey.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
GASP FOR AIR
BLOWS IT OUT HER DERRIERE