The only way to get rid of pedo threads is to disable VPN and go text only but Dysnomia is a pedo himself so that's not...

the only way to get rid of pedo threads is to disable VPN and go text only but Dysnomia is a pedo himself so that's not gonna happen

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/games/doom/mods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how about reporting these fucks to the FBI retard?

Why would you want to get rid of pedo threads? No one is forcing you to participate in them.

but they are still there and take up most of the front page and cause the board to be nuked regularly

If you miss your safespace you can always go back to cuckchan

how about you go back to /younglove/

opinion discarded

How about everyone stfu and stop crying about threads we don't like? God damn antis are some whiny bitches sometimes.

it's funny how defensive pedos get. go back to your containment board

at least have some sense of self preservation

Anti-pedos are kinda fucked, few are really fucked, some are normal and a handful are even really well off. I think most tend to have something fucked in the head. I always thought they lacked not in application, but in target - they could do things like most people could, but they did stupid things that held themselves back. They don't have pleasure in their life, it has them - they have little self control, choosing pleasure over any real progress in their life. They are in a way are weaning themselves (or at least traits correlated with anti-pedophilia) from the gene pool. Worst of all, these people, who don't interact much with people or understand how to handle or do it effectively, try to stigmatize sex with kids, either not caring that it usually fucks them up or not handling it well with their decreased social aptitude or weak reasoning, basically guaranteeing a child with a ruined life. Good thing most of their victims don't commit suicide - this helps keep their genes spreading. Some mean well, but just don't get that this shit can fuck up a kids life, which leads me to think it has something to do with a flawed brain and psychology. A thing the sides arguing never talk about maturely is that while some kids come through it unschaved, a vast majority end up fucked up. Their minds simply aren't ready, and with their impaired judgement they're playing a guessing game that is already stacked against the well being of the child. The sad part is I think many of them don't see it, and it baffles me a bit.

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

You know, I was just thinking "I'm happy for all the variety lately but what I would really like to see is the hundredth jim-pedo-antipedo thread in 48 hours. because we haven't really fully discussed this yet"

dead horse flogging.mov

you pick one.

pedophiles don't deserve rights

NOT TRUE!
There is a much easier way to get rid of pedo threads, one which would not adversely affect the board function or its anonymity at all! Best of all, it doesn't rely on Dysnomia to do anything. Here it is, OP….are you ready to hear it? Come closer and pay very close attention to this:

If you really want to get rid of pedo threads for good, all you have to do is **GBT 4chan**.

Boom! No more pedo threads!! Sweet, huh? I bet you never thought it could be that easy!

another way would be for you pedofags to go back to /younglove/

another way would be for you antipedofags to go back to /reddit/

/younglove/ is dead and the pedos have lolifox. They find this place comfy even though people are hostile to them but they sfay because they can't and won't be purged. Ease up on the whiteknighting though because what you say make no difference to them.

they're only comfy here because you let them . no one did shit about it when they first arrived but

Jchjh

adsj89czxj?

MODS for half-LIFE

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS ….

for…

Doom?

moddb.com/games/doom/mods