There is an active effort to shitpost and spam Holla Forums to death by posting low quality threads and low quality...

there is an active effort to shitpost and spam Holla Forums to death by posting low quality threads and low quality shitposts

these are not summerfags

archive.is/K4jlI
archive.is/vvTYK
archive.is/6KjXt
archive.is/C3egO

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDRAhiBtOrQ
Holla Forums IS SPARTA. Holla Forums IS AMERICA. GOD BLESS TRUMP, AND GOD DAMN THE GLOBALIST CUCKS AND THEIR SHILLS

IN Holla Forums WE DINE IN HELL. THE SHILLS SUGGEST WE GIVE OUR HOMELAND TO THEM BUT THEIR TRUE MOTIVE IS TO DESTROY THE UNITY OF Holla Forums WHICH IS THE UNITY THAT UNITES ALL THE DIFFERENT BOARDS OF Holla Forums. LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO 4CHAN. TO THE SHILLS WE SAY "No, we will make our stand"

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2lIc0
archive.is/S60JZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beware the worshippers of flaw, limitation, and imperfection. they are also known as globalists or cucks.

proof of how desperate shills are to cover up the secrets of the cucks archive.is/2lIc0

THESE are the globalist shill cucks who are trying to fuck up Holla Forums

amazing just how scared they are of people memeing and learning what cuck really means.

Remember, these cucks are anti-trump.

they are ass blasted about gamergate because when they came for our videogames, we got mad and exposed HUUUUUUGE amounts of media corruption which led to trumps victory. the cucks cucked themselves.

bump.

the imageboard illuminati congregates on /kennedi/

I highly doubt that only kennedi is to blame for all the problems.

that is exactly what a reptilian /kennedi/ poster sould say

But I made this thread to make people aware. maybe I don't know enough about /kennedi/ so shed some light on them. why do they shill?

pissing in a sea of piss

Fuck off faggot this thread was gay when you made it yesterday.

bump ;^)

Allow me explain in a manner you will understand. That was just a random post by someone who recalled /kennedi/posting. True /kennedi/posting changed imageboard culture around the world because it was shitting mountains of shit into the "ocean of piss". Newfags just don't know how huge of a shit /kennedi/ was. To this day, /kennedi/posting remains the only true happening that mobiled the image board community to the extent that it did. Mods LITERALLY sperged, quitted, and sperged more. A tidal wave of bans covered you little "ocean of piss" while most IPs suffered because of it (especially of people that never post it, even a mod was banned for Sageposting he never did). To this day, /kennedi/ remains the thing that was too extreme for 8ch; 8/pol/ is filled with sissies that are TERRIFIED of /kennedi/; you can literally count the seconds after /kennedi/posting before a thread is filled with butthurt and you permban on Holla Forums. SO, YOU STILL THINK /KENNEDI/POSTING IS STILL NORMAL POSTING?

that's just a story, where's your proof?

Give me an hour

I hope the proof is just something funny to read on this thread, and not you bursting through my window with lazer cannons and shit or something

This is true. And this thread is one of the better shit posts contributing to that cause.

go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags go back to /younglove/ pedofags

stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags

stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags

stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags

stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags stupid pedofags

The spam below isn't me BTW, real spam is more natural and organic

wrong thread

No shit sherlock. You just now realizing this?

The pedoposting has been way to consistent, dedicated, and long lasting to be your average shitposting trend.

The spam dumps have become way to common.

And the bitching about the mods reeks of inside joke shitposting.

/bbbb/ was the icing on the cake, ripping users to a board that ends up dying out anyway.

Best part is, it worked. Holla Forums is dead as fuck at the moment. The spammers are spamming eachother more than they are the handful of us left who aren't them.

checked dubs of truth.
the least I can do is tell the truth about what's going on for the few ignorant or uninformed left behind. from here we can actually make a change now.

knowing is half the battle.

Daily reminder

bump

you have clearly never been to wizard chan if you don't know what a rulecuck is. or Holla Forums for that matter.

I think it's a disguised shill image.

bump

bump

update

Yes like for a VEERY long time

JIM, Hotwheels, Dysnomia several mods, none of them knows how to handle it unfortunately

Its a service
But the admins are the ones that will decide the fate of this by actually working or not

hex handled it pretty well tbh

BRING BACK HEX

Coming and leaving Holla Forums for its instability that is not even funny
Some paid janitors to e 24/7 would work but i doubt the site generates that much money

What did he do?

he did it for free

Hex had shitty mod tools yet he still managed to keep it 'under control.' Vpns are nice

In short he just actually worked?

It was the way he worked. Not only was he efficient, but he talked to everyone at the same time. Even when entire threads were hurling shit at him, he would continue to press on and do what he needed to do while keeping a positive attitude gaining respect from even people that didn't like him. A rare mod.

what a weird way of calling him a tripfag and a attention whore

all me

Maybe that's why people are helping you fags with some high quality threads instead of your usual cuckery.

is this a new meme?

the fuck?

how new are you?

user he listed 6

I have to agree with this post. I respected Hex more than most of the anons here. And I hated Hex. He was an annoying, over-censoring cunt of a vol. But he was a pro.

hex deleting pedoshit was fun. hex deleting my spam was fun. hex censoring legal lgs was not fun though ;-; but yes he did put a lot of effort into this board

Everyone enjoying the latest "totally not outsiders trying to shut Holla Forums down" spam dump?

This is not a spiderman thread.

Its Holla Forums.

no its new Holla Forums
t. spammer

combo breaker

We should take over Tumblr. Imagine what we could do with a better built site like that.

plot twist, A h is the spammer

Whats there to destroy? Holla Forums actively destroys itself.

Mewch is a pretty decent bunker honestly, it's getting fast as fuck

Has it begun?

stop shilling your board you crypto-32ch faggot

This is hell, and god refuses to let us leave.

Am I the devil?

this

no you are just a retard with a title
why did you sticky this thread, anyway?
do you really think that anons don't know wtf is going on?
you and a handful of pedos are the only ones who want this board to even exist anymore.
several individuals are actively seeking to drive it out of existence and they are succeeding ONLY because you are too fucking stubborn to turn this board over to someone else.
it isn't Holla Forums that sucks.
it isn't Holla Forums that people hate.
it is you.

irony?

Fuck off Dysnomia

What part of bunker thread did you not understand?

It's a decent bunker tbh

the part that gives a reason why i should take it seriously as a bunker when it was created by dysnomia.
his last bunker thread got spammed along with everything else, remember.
nothing he has done so far has benefitted the board.
so if it is HIS bunker thread, you are going to have to provide some pretty concrete reasons in advance before I take it even remotely seriously

No, you really don't. If you did understand our frustration you would have quit months ago, you obese retard..

This thread wasn't made by dysnomia.
Fucking newfags.

^

dysomia didn't make it or sticky it or even edit it

check the log newfags

We're counting in years now.

uhhhhh that screencap has my personal info in it 🅱lease 🅱elete it

FUCKING IF ONLY DYSOMIA WOULD STICKY THIS

Scream for mercy

what did i miss

t. spammer

kill OP

hex is that really you?

who else would i be?

archive.is/S60JZ

id's are literally cancer

You keep posting that link like it bothers me. I love that meme OP made

what's your opinion of the current situation here?

it's not for you, little narcissistic dumbass. it's to remind the public why hex was is a little faggot.

I don't spend enough time here to care much lately. I missed the last wave of spam because I was at a bbq. Ever since I quit it seems like everyone wants to hang out, so it has gotten me out of the house a lot.

Seems more like you are reminding everyone how butthurt you are to me.

why wasn't i invited?

I used to look up to you, normie.

At least this Holla Forums doesn't have namesync. RIGHT?

it wasn't that great anyway, there was only 4 girls and like 20 guys. girls all kinda grouped together and stayed in their group the entire bbq while the guys all played games and shit. food was good, but i ate and took off.

if i was normal i wouldn't keep coming back here. i go to these things because i try to escape, but it never really works.

wew lad

eh, alright, I guess I understand.

It's pretty pathetic that no one ever really knows who's doing the spamming. Anytime this shit ramps up, anons endlessly speculate about the source and motives, but an objective conclusion is never reached.

No one fucking knows. There are reasons why forums have strict rules, and the history of 8/b/ perfectly illustrates why.

sat with a couple friends, talked, ate, took off. i see all these people at church on Sunday anyway.

CHRIST CUCK

Everyone knows it's me

checked twice

this is why tripfags must perish.

u mad wojak?

*tips fedora*

If that's the case, you really need to find something better to do with your time. I mean, it's been almost 24/7.

I'm glad I'll never be able to relate to that level of autism. I just can't imagine sitting at a computer, posting the same nonsense, over and over and over.

You must be new

Not at all, I've just never been that bored, butthurt or mentally ill.

Maybe not, you just look butthurt.

Get off your ass man.
You've got a rough life ahead of you

my god

calm down, discordianism isn't real

Wat

He sees the quads as a bad omen i guess

He should see them as a good omen. I bring the spirit of God back to this board. Just look what happens when I'm not around

bump

Finaly somebody noticed.

OP here, someone else edited my post. mods?

it was used as a bunker thread last night since the board was getting spammed again

that's not true because i'm a summerfag and i rp as an anti and a pedo

shill cuck fuck detected

thanks

you are not welcome

don't let the shitposters get you down friend

this is true because i remember back in 2005 Holla Forums was a board of high quality debates and conversation, that's what it was known for in fact

day… 5?
we've got the globalist cuck shills surrounded, we are about to win, we're having way more fun than them, that much i can tell, soon it wont be us who have to hide in a bunker anymore, the air smells of victory as we grow stronger than ever, maybe not in numbers, but as our number diminishes, our quality also increases

IDs are cancerous

half chan tier threads are cancerous

anyone who doesnt understand that 4chan is cancer and the importance of mitigating the spread of that cancer onto this site, is themselves cancerous

i think they could be conflating "4chan tier post / thread" with "back to 4chan / reddit"

the former being a call for identifying cancer, the latter being a way for a troll to not engage with an argument / ad hominem

solution to spamming:
Depending on how often the IP posts, you will have to enter the captcha more. EX: 6 posts in 1 minute = captcha 60% of the time.

I know this won't happen because codemoney is a shite but tell me what you guys think.