Holla Forums does philosophy

Holla Forums does philosophy

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/azusaposter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree

fuck you faggots. Holla Forums is full of fucking retards who spout jargon, usually incorrectly. you don't know shit about philosophy. read spengler and schopenhauer, cucks

this

top kek

I can't tell if you're proving our point or are actually serious

not an argument faggot

actually, that video is kind of true…

Sauce?

Schopenhauer? Mr. Reality-Is-Matter-And-Energy-In-Motion? You think he was one of you? Oh, son, I have some bad news for you.

What the fuck is his voice?

You see, that person mentioned schopenhauer presumably because he is r9kretin as well and has read that one essay on le roastwhores.

Mr This-is-how-Pol-works.
The art of always being right.

This is now a Scohpehauer thread.

The shit in the video isn't anything new, but the narrator was either a kid whose balls hadn't dropped or a constipated dyke.

Man and Technics was okay, but Schopenhauer is an ass.

you sound upset

What the fuck is with this guy's voice? He sounds like Bane on his fifth blunt after getting his nuts kicked back up into his torso. Or possibly Janet Reno on helium. Also unfunny 'I'll explain things as buzzwords and dank meems so naturally you'll agree with my side my fellow kids' cancer needs to stop existing. Is this supposed to be a joke?

did "Calvin and Hobbes" not tip you off?

I thought maybe he was young enough not to have heard of it, or unaware of his own spaghetti.

source, dude is hilarious

the original creator deleted his youtube channel, this is all we have now unless someone mirrored the video.

Hell, I thought that he was talking about John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes.

Man, that's 100% understanding of Marx I r8 8/8 m8 :DDDD

lmao

Rosenberg is too complex for any of you materialists.

But Holla Forumss favorite philosopher thinks that feels>reals

WILLY WAGGLERS ARISE!! *willy waggler rally call*!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for too long gsg has gone without a single waggle!!yes me mates it is seemest gsg has forgot how to WAGGLE their WILLIES!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MUST OCCUPY GSG WITH OUR SILLIEWILLIES AND TEACH THEM THE MAJESTIC ART OF THE WAGGLE ONCEDMORE!!!! are you ready boys? us wagglers have a proud history…we waggled for charles..we waggled for thatcher…..ahhh..the willy waggling haze of '87…ohh yes me mates…we waggled all the way from bristol to hai noi…me, old billy steve, me old mates gordon billy nicky and charlie..some guy named ian the clam…WE WAGGLED RECORD SPEED!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaAAAaaAAANOT MY WIILLYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOYS!!! PREPARE FOR THE WAGGLIEST DAY OF YOUR LIVETIMES!!!

PREPARE YOUR WILLIES…
READY..
AIM…

WAAAAGLLEEE!!!!AaaaaaaaaaaAAaAANOOT MY WILLY SOMUCHWILLYPLEASURE;;))) i SIMPYL CANNNOT RELIIEEFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYYYY WILLYHURTSSOMUCHYES ME MATES NNYAUAUUUGHHaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

WILLLY

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…………aaaaaaahhhhhh….i cum on your face….relief ;)

Kinda funny, considering that people on this board are leftists worshipping Max Stirner

Also, nobody thinks Kant was a leftist, that's a bold way of claiming him for your cause

The person in OP's video sounds like a lesbian.

fag

A couple of questions:

1. Is the OP bait? Seriously. Either that or definite ignorance. It's difficult to discern irony anymore because there are some that have definitely taken the redpill.

2. Is that a 12 year old or a lesbian?

She sounds like one of the honey badgers…

the video is a joke and I think the narrator might be a grill

Having shit philosophy is worse than having no philosophy.

STOP SHILLING FOR MEME-WAR YOU NEWFAG BABBY!!!

Holla Forums does not read philosophy; Holla Forums is an attractive alternative to reading philosophy. Superficial and imitative, it allows the complacent to feel learned without significant effort.

I love this cus:

But y'know guys, we're the only ones who are influenced by Kant and Hegel right, Kant and Hegel is feelsy Left-Wing stuff and all Right-Wing political philosophy is empiricist and positivist!!!

Here's Ryuko..

right-hegelian thought*

Pretty well read, aren't you? I barely see you around.

I'm rarely ever here anymore.. but whaddya think of the tripcode?

It's okay. Where do you hang out now? We could use more ppl who know how to read.

Umm.. I used to hang out on the Rizon and Dubtrack but no ones there whenever i'm there so its gone. But I'm on twitter twitter.com/azusaposter

Actually not, just having fun with the fact that a bunch of leftists embrace Stirner

I approve of you switching to posting ryuko

Self-interest underlies the importance we place on material conditions bruv. And most of us are familiar with Marx's critique of Stirner. Nobody worships him, he's just the memetic embodiment of our response to the idea that leftist theory on the whole is pathologically altruistic and our handful of spooked comrades who insist on utopian programs.

that and spook memeing is useful for making fun of people who care about dumb things

I'm not familiar with marx's critique of Stirner, what book?

The German Ideology AKA 19th century dialectical shitposting

dialectical materialism is the only way.

No you're angry people are leftists