Post clips which illustrate the relentless and eerie advance of time

youtube.com/watch?v=p-8Lu7MRjQs

Other urls found in this thread:

philly.com/philly/blogs/v-for-vegan/Yes-Noah-is-totally-vegan-propaganda.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pointless when constantly pressing f5 on the catalog accomplishes the same thing, with a lot less effort.

Post the vegan scene.

what scene?

The scene where Noah tells them that eating meat is degenerate and that hunting is for fags.

Lol how would you search that on youtube. I need to watch the movie again because I forgot about that part, does that have to do with time?

Actually if you give me the time signature or frame i can make a webm

philly.com/philly/blogs/v-for-vegan/Yes-Noah-is-totally-vegan-propaganda.html

I don't know the time signature, but's the scene where they save the animal, Noah beats up a group of hunters.

I like the film and I love meat, the film was made for different reasons and "its point" if it had any specifically wasn't dude vegan lmao and I think the directors first story or something he wrote was about noah he had a personal interest in it.

I remember that scene i dont remember him going on a tangent about not eating meat ill try and get it

Aronofsky is definitely a vegan, the entire film's shoot only served vegan food as catering. It's also why they used cgi for the animals.

The cgi apparently had ILM's most difficult shots. I mean its not practical to have tons of animals shipped and housed somewhere sometimes, the film's message isnt about being vegan though, its just telling the story and its about mortality and family. He also made the cast drink shitty water on location and didnt allow them water bottles.

Are Noah, Hacksaw Ridge, and Babe the only vegan films out there?

As far as I recall the film had multiple messages, but there was definitely a vegan theme within it.

Sure its a very environmentalist type of telling, where its an apocalypse setting

I think I remember Noah talking about not eating the animals.
Mostly since there were only 2 of each kind in existence, but whatever.

I don't know if it's because I haven't seen the movie in years and my memory is bad, or if I'm severely autistic, but didn't that one stowaway on his ark kill a dinosaur to eat it? That's the only scene I remember.

The bad guys were cannibals, right? I seem to remember reading an interview where Aronofsky talked about how the studio cut a lot of what he filmed because they thought it was too controversial, even though it tested well with the Seventh Day-Adventists who were in the screening room. Apparently it offended the Jewish group.

It offended Aronofsky himself?

Jews dislike Aronofsky. I believe he has criticized kosher slaughter and insulted Hassidic Jews. You'll notice that like Mel Gibson, Aronofksy gets very little work that he doesn't have to finance himself.

Maybe recently, because he was a top-tier degenerate jew back in the day with his first 3 films, Wrestler changed it a bit
Aronofsky, according to those views, just show what a true jew believes, they indeed know they are currently marooned here.
It's just that jew critics will make you watch the other way, secular upbringing my ass, they know Darren is pointing straight at them
You might be right, he must be disliked by a specific group, but he's one of them and he shows it, unlike Mel, who had to jump the border to make a living
Plus Darren was never without job

Woah, woah, woah, nigger. He made the most anti-degenerate film I've ever seen. Requiem For A Dream

That elevator scene in Eva. (can't find the original clip though, just a bunch of shitty edits)

Degenerate as fuck, son

M8, it's an anti-degenerate film, how do you not get that?

Noah was pretty non degenerate and so was the fountain id say. Pi was just good. Noah was actually his highest grossing film and his only big budget film. Everything else has been indie or extremely indie.

Showing the goods is still showing the goods, and not all the consequences were shown

You really have to see only 200 million bucks movies to believe his stuff is indie, they receive worldwide aperture, distribution rights from the get go and at least 5 million for starters (except Pi), R4AD had Connelly, which was still not cheap back in the day

I mean budget wise black swans budget was 13 mil. hes a good director so of course he is going to get people who will make the films he wants to make. All im saying is therefore in my eyes noah was technically a big budget indie film. it received mixed reviews for multiple reasons, religious or otherwise, both from people who didn't get it or even want to. Obivously Pi is as indie as it gets with a 20,000 budget or something. But his films have generally been smaller, save for his epic

mixed audiences reviews* critics actually gave it very positive reviews

You'd be hard pressed to argue the film hasn't influenced many people who watched it to be completely anti drug vs those who watched it and got pro drug influences from it

MEATCUCKS BTFO

That's right :)

This always make me tear up.

Won't eat meat. Has plastic implanted in her tits. Yes, vegans are very rational. And if we're being honest we all know she didn't pay for those fake tits. In a way she did eat some meat.

Stay cucked, fleshsucker.

ASS2ASS

Original show or rebuilds? Which episode or rebuild?
The one where Rei and Asuka just stand there? There's several scenes with the charters in elevators.

Ignore him he's a unfunny bait-fag.

He's the only main character that won in that movie.

did i even utter one word about black swan? plus he bought the rights, it was better than a shitty cartoon for sure portman sucks tho

Wow, look at all those healthy fruits and veggies in his fridge there! And he's a doctor so you know his diet is good.

can i live off fruits veggies and tendies?

Vegans are food.