Cmon, user. don't you want to make america great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Sam_(Vertigo)
forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2012/09/24/the-scary-smart-have-become-the-scary-rich-examining-techs-richest-on-the-forbes-400/
mondragon-corporation.com/eng/co-operative-experience/faqs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bet she has beef curtains

>:(

No.

Are you sure you don't want a one way trip to Siberia?

Is that Milo Yiannopoulos in a bikini?

ew

America was never great

In before Hoovervilles

fuck rojava mane they have prisons and private property and a ruling party
it's literally just bookchinite social democracy

Take what you can get tbh

Sure cindy, I assume you mean by expropriating the means of production from the owning class and democratising all expropriated means therefore, in that case, yes let's.

But those things would cause economic failure and millions of deaths.

Why?

How so?

Assuming of course, that you know why and aren't just repeating an empty platitude. :^]

1/10

10/10

cool, what is this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Sam_(Vertigo)

9/10

2/10

ty famalam

I have the whole comic. If you'd like I could post it some time.

nah, i'll just find a torrent or something
thx tho

just die in my sleep already

:^)

Why is every Trump girl a vapid whore?

if I join the pkk do I get kurd gf

Without central authority everything falls apart. Human's aren't a hive mind. Not to mention your average joe can't be trusted to run jack shit. Tearing down businesses and handing them over to tards will lead to havoc. Factories will fail, and commerce will break down. They did the same in Venezuela, expropriated the means of production and it caused a disaster. Besides a new owning class will be formed by the High IQ individuals that survived the social uprising who will rise to leadership positions out of necessity to keep shit from falling apart and guide workers.

forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2012/09/24/the-scary-smart-have-become-the-scary-rich-examining-techs-richest-on-the-forbes-400/

When you purge the owning class you purge some of the smartest of society. Now seeing as you guys subscribe to the ideas of philosopher who's IQ was probably around 95-105 you probably won't get this.

>Will user ever notice me? :(

Managers are workers too. It's the owners that aren't needed. And the owners don't have high IQ. They do nothing besides owning. That doesn't require high IQ. No one needs the lazy dumb owners.

The CEO has the final say on most big decisions, and often creates ideas.You have no idea how a business works, trying to get you to understand would be like trying to play ARMA 3 on an apple 2

The CEO is rarily the owner.
Idiot.

Really, nigga? CEOs are often the owners. If not the owner is usually a former CEO.

Is there anything other than shit memes inside your head?

Often.
Being the CEO does not equal being the owner.
Which is the point you were making.

Business owners are not selected for ability, retard.

Great can be a synonym of Terrible. Trump makes a lot more sense when you remember this.

I want to protect that smile.

That's how it works, fucko.

There's nothing in the functions of capitalism that assures that those who own property and manage capital are the most meritorious. It's the "Divine Right" of capitalism, with the market serving as the capitalist Great Chain of Being.

ew

No thank you, Latoya Jackson With Slightly Larger Fake Jugs.

Your argument is based on a false dichotomy–that there's absolute central authority such as in our current economy or no central authority whatsoever. It's akin to saying that the only two systems of government are a dictatorship and a direct democracy

Co-operatives don't grant workers full control of business decisions. Rather, they operate like an indirect democracy. In the Mondragon Corporation for example, people who meet certain standard in education and experience can join the managerial boar, which chooses the CEO. Workers do negotiate pay ratios between the positions in the company, but they do not have the full autonomy of a CEO as you claim.

Here's an outline of Mondragon Corporations basic structure: mondragon-corporation.com/eng/co-operative-experience/faqs/

you just like her for the equilateral triangle her mid-brow to both ends-of-jawbone ratio makes!

ideally normative, indeed!

tell us more about the merits of holding memorized test-taking ability as the highest ranking of cognitive value

Of course! Is there a problem with that?