Edmonton man arrested for aggravated assault after saving his mother from two ‘violent’ carjackers

would you let the carjackers drive off?

After saving his mother from two would-be carjackers, an Edmonton man is facing an assault charge of his own.

“It was just terrifying, I’m shaking just talking about it,” said his mother, who asked not to be named out of fear of retribution.

She had just returned to her Canora home after picking up groceries for dinner at around 5 p.m. on Aug. 28 when two men with tattoos on their faces tried to force their way into either side of her car.

“They climbed right in my car,” she said, her voice quivering. “He said, ‘give me the keys, bitch.’”

Terrified, she managed to push the driver’s side door open forcing one of her attackers back. Clutching her keys, she pushed her way through and ran towards her home, screaming for help.

His eyes were just black, like a vampire

Inside, her adult son – who had arrived at her home just moments before – noticed two men surrounding his mother’s car and leapt to her rescue, his father following just steps behind.

As one of the men tried to bail out of the passenger’s side of the car her son tackled him, pinning him to the ground.

His father began following the second suspect who, oddly, was walking away from the scene “casually, as if nothing happened,” he said.

Then, the second suspect suddenly turned to face him with his hands tucked inside the front pockets of his hoodie.

“His eyes were just black, like a vampire,” he said, worried the suspect was going to pull out a knife.

In the meantime, their son had ran back to the house and grabbed the first thing in sight, a baseball bat kept by the front door, and started chasing the second suspect.

archive.is/irgb7

No mention of skin color in the cucked article. I hope the criminals aren't white.

Good on the dad and son for handling it. If I caught them messing with my mother, I would have beat them to a bloody pulp until someone pulled me off.

they deserve it

It's pretty cucked but not really how the law works, it's fine to pin and tackle the guy but you can only pull a weapon if your life is in danger.

Something doesn't really add up. I doubt he will be charged but you can't perform a citizens arrest by beating people for walking away. I know it seems like bullshit but it's all hearsay evidence.

uh, what?

Apparently you are evil if you have black eyes. Which I do.

These are otherwise known as green eyes in canada

I wonder how these "british" police even function. How can they be such blatant race traitors?

Well, it does mean you're a nigger… and you have to go back.

I am old stock Scottish, both my parents have blue eyes, mine turned out dark brown or black. It's pretty common up here, not sure why they would emphasize that.

The suspect could have been wearing contacts to help intimidate his victim…. Or maybe he's just a nigger possessed by satan.

CANADA GET YOUR GOD DAMN SHIT TOGETHER AND START SHOOTING.

This is fucking bullshit.

This is like a story I read about a guy who pulled a knife on some dude who kicked his dog.

You can't pull weapons on people just because they are doing something you don't like. It's great that he tackled the guy but you can't detain someone with a weapon under the threat of death, because they tried to steal something. Not how the law works, it has never worked that way.

That's why I always carry a tactical pen, at the very least. Even Canadcucks can have them, one hit with the blunt side should break off any robber.

You can tattoo your eyeballs into different colors.

I assume that's what they did. Especially because they have tattoos on their faces according to the article, so obviously they're into that kind of thing.

Checked for good advice. I use one of these as my EDC blade.

Most canadians carry large knives, atleast I do all the time. Edmonton, calgary, toronto, ottawa. These are our nigger capitals, basically every major city.

Maybe, it was probably chugs though, or niggers.

Picts have these weird features.
tfw Scottish with some extra vertebrates and roving blood vessels, which are always moving under my skin

I'm just saying that "black" eyes are fairly common. It's not a very good descriptor.

Fairly uncommon, I would assume they were just a mud with really dark eyes.

Nobody should have to fear physical violence from a larger opponent. This is why niggers cry when they get shot acting like a nigger. They count on intimidation and the fear of physical violence against a weaker victim. Taking away anything that would even the playing field is bullshit. How do I know you aren't going to continue to attack me or my family? Why do you get any leniency in commission of a crime? Fuck you niggers.

Probably high on meth.

If the criminals were white the article would say so.

Remember Coulters law.

Most likely dilated pupils so no iris was showing, but the journalist is a fucking retard who can't into descriptions or questions.

Yeah your right we used to be able to bury them in the woods unbothered.

probably.

Do it then, most canadians are pussies though.

Mess with the right one who owns a pig farm and we won't need holes being dug.

I get it you are some moral high ground type maybe if your mom gets car jacked, raped and murdered you will change your tune from being a cuckold bitch.

btw judging by their last names they are white.

I have chased people with baseball bats before, I have been in plenty of fights and worked as a bouncer and rent a pig, that's why I'm talking about what you can and can't do.

You on the other hand are probably some guy who looks like a fucking tranny. As I said most canadians are effeminate pussies. Americans are totally right about that.

Not even close you fucking reject. I'm 6'2 220 not that it really matters but you Canadians live in lala land. Have fun in your marxist dystopia faggot.

whatever you say buddy, meet outside hot topic you fucking fag.

Count Blackula?

check the woodpile

P>>7390619

Oh look another 8ch tough guy…

You come down South you'd end up in a body bag you fucking over hyped Canadian bitch.

Well there's your problem right there, you're not in Texas.

Cardinal is a native name most of the time. Macintyre is probably white or metis

They are obviously chugs or french with those names.

hurr fucking durr

Meanwhile in Chicago a black guy just broke down in tears when the police showed up because he had just shot a nigger who tried to mug him when he was taking out the trash. The police told him he did nothing wrong, gave him his gun back, and told him to enjoy the rest of hia night.

You guys are edgy as fuck. Is what I'm saying, talking about pig farms and shooting people. The charges will probably be dropped but it's probably not good to be beating the shit out of people with baseball bats as well as jacking cars.

where did you come from?

Shut up pussy.

Your country is a fucking SJW nest.

One minute your bragging about…

You sound like a real fucking bitch.

you are right you got me, I'm a jewish hillary shill. I'll move on to the next thread.

Only thing you sound like is a 13 year old gas huffing faggot.

Just off yourself you fucking pansy.

f00king triggered me OP. Been awhile… but this one feels RAGE worthy.

That's right, something doesn't add up, hence RAGE.

You mean like carjack your mother??? hahaha well, that's good to know lad. I guess mum's getting it in the arse from two darkies then. Wouldn't want to respond to something, I DON'T LIKE… You're such a shit that I wouldn't be surprised if you were a lawyer.

filtered

Kill yourself you pansy ass bitch.

No, shills tend to be targeted. I can't tell if your a redditor playing around in the Xtreme corner of the internet or on drugs or literally retarded.

This shit isn't even news worth, it happens all the time. Thankfully I'm a big guy so the local diversity/wiggerscum usually don't try to fuck with me.

Is this in bongstan? I know both them and burgerland have edmontons as well.

Only thing I'd have for people like you is a Charter Arms Bulldog .44 you fucking bird.

Then I'd introduce you to my uncles pigs.

And then they promptly name her son later in the article

fuck these people

Whites are known for their black eyes and stealing cars.

typical canadian cuckold logic. If someone threatens my mother I'll use whatever I have at my expense to detain the guy until the cops come. fuck you cuckold

depends if its a nigger or not

You can only do that while the crime is taking place not after while you trying to arrest someone. I can arrest anyone I want with a gun or a baseball bat I guess. Fuck off edgy retard.

Its not my problem you have cucked laws where you live

and just because your laws are cucked, doesn't mean theyre just.

Even if where I lived had cucked laws like yours, I wouldn't care enough to follow them like a slave

fucking off yourself

Exactly.

This kills the Cucknadian.

that isn't legal techically, all I said is that it wasn't technically legal and that the charges will probably be dropped. You guys have some good banter but where I'm sitting you sound like the whiny bitches.

real life doesn't work like video games.

I meant to respond to
but that didn't even make sense. Is bird an insult?

you shouldn't talk about your mom and sister that way.

Lol let the vibrants go so they can bix nood somewhere else. Carrying a bat around isn't deadly force, it is not a knife.

Gotta take the trash out.

I have neither.

That's rich coming from a whiny swollen cunt like you.

I'd skull fuck your faggot face.

Same goes to you ya fucking skinny legged squawking avian.

I'm just saying that the cops did the right thing, I would have probably chased the guy too. But it's still not legal.

Thanks for all the (you)'s edgelords sage

Typical Canadian cops. Probably inbred too.

I can't wait for Trump to annex you all

How exactly does this apply to OP? There wasn't two months in between the crime and the citizen detaining the criminal, they got detained literally while the crime was in process.

Stop trying to save face, it not working

Your talking to a typical Canadian faggot, common sense doesn't apply to these sub-human faggots.

DAILY REMINDER THAT EDMONTON IS AN NDP STRONGHOLD AND THE NDP RULES ALBERTA.

IF THE CONSERVATIVES WERE IN CHARGE, THE CAR JACKERS WOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN IN JAIL AND THE DEFENDER WOULD BE PRAISED AS A HERO

Nope, I would have gunned them both down and finished them off with a bullet to the head each to make sure they're dead. Then I would call the police and have them send out a meat wagon to collect their corpses and clean the pavement with some coke.

Can we gas the Canadians too?

If you fight the carjackers, they win

Cardinals is a common chug name

Edmonton represent! Any idea how many Holla Forumslacks we have here?

But, seriously we also have to consider if Cardinal might have something on him too . For all we know he might have some sort of criminal past with assult before or something. It just doesn't add up unless he literally took his time to maim the suspect after subduing him.

I would gladly hang you for supporting crime.

A more accurate heuristic to determine it's not a "dog bites man" story: The guy wouldn't be in the dock if the perps had been white.

Sorry, meant "man bites dog" story.

When the justice system persecutes the victim, the victims will learn to kill the criminals and hide the evidence.

if you stop the violent criminals, they win

Ahaha it's not good? Correct the record stayed around and is now commenting on other threads.

Two men assault your mother and you think justice is not in your own hands?

I hope your whole family suffers in agony for your cuckholdry, you are a brainwashed piece of shit, fuck off back to Reddit.

Nothing new in Canada. I was charged with assault for forearming a guy in the throat who followed me for twenty minutes after he nearly hit my car while I was moving through a parking lot.
In canada, you're not allowed to fight back.

Oh Canada

At least one of your biologic parents has brown eyes.
That's how eye color works.
Either you're adopted, or your mom got raped by a nigger.

God you and Canada are so fucking cucked

now you see what a fucking live with every day

everyone is this God damned country is completely underfoot and loving it

At least 3