What happened to the suicide board? It just seems to have disappeared

What happened to the suicide board? It just seems to have disappeared.

Best way to find out is by >>>/suicide/

WTF, it exists. i kept searching for it with no results. wtf. well at least this thread wasn't all for nothing. I provided a nice greentext.

kek'd

Ironic, huh?

Fuck it. this is now a " Are traps gay or straight" thead.

it depends on how cute a couple the people in the story were.

if they are very cute, then it's fine. gay or not, who gives a shit. a lesbian trap couple is the best.

18+ of course.

what is a lesbian trap? a masculine female with a prominent clit?

GBT4chan, faggot.

only straight men like traps, ask magnets

It's only gay if the trap are 3D. 2D traps are literally girls drawn with dicks. Now if the 2D traps have masculine features such as being fit and what not then it's gay.

Well i am, i'm just fasting untill my body gives up.

well it makes sense.

you're just on a diet.

if you really wanted to do it, you'd jump off a bridge or shoot yourself.

Anything is better than that. Like jumping off a building, and trying getting a good score for your dive, splash, and sound of impact. Getting drunk should help your jump, but not so much your score I would presume.

i havent eaten a thing for 2 weeks. it should only be about 5 more weeks from now. No guns in my country and too much of a pussy to jump

I would say starving to death is easier and better tbh. too mch of a pussy for anything drastic

You're gross. You deserve to starve and all of the pain that comes with it.

Thanks.

it only takes 3 days to die of thirst. why are you still drinking water, you massive dieting pussy?

It kis

I can't die until I see Kennedi Cotarelo happy again. Am I doomed to walk the planet forever?

Dying without water would be to hard. i would rather the 7 weeks of water.

Somone answer this. Howcome when i search for the suicide board. I get no results?