Hey anons, I see a few of the formerly dead chans are starting to pick up now that everyone is leaving here...

Hey anons, I see a few of the formerly dead chans are starting to pick up now that everyone is leaving here. It is only a matter of time before one of them rises to the top as "the new place", so I am just going to cruise them until a good vibe starts happening. So long Holla Forums, it was a long and glorious run!
Actually it wasn't glorious, it was pretty shitty tbh, but it was long.

Yeah, even endchan is alive again I noticed.
I have already been bouncing from chan to chan for a week or two, but holding out hope for this place. After this weekend though, I have to admit that this place has pretty much had it. Dys got his ass handed to him yesterday, and it is just a matter of time before the board gets nuked so I probably will check in every few days or so but am pretty well done here too.

We have become the ghosts of our food.

samefag+spammer promoting his board while trying to kill this one

t. dysnomia trying to save his lost cause

Fuck off you butthurt cancer, I am not the OP and I don't have a board or site to promote.

when *blocks your path* parodies become a meme i find myself looking forward to the spammer flooding the board again
i would not cry over the board getting nuked, permanently tbh

denial much?

later faggot

You ever notice that when people leave here they don't mock the users who are staying behind? But invariably some users who are staying behind will mock people who decide to leave. I have never understood that, and the only conclusion that I can come to is that for whatever reason the people mocking those who are leaving are actually resentful of people who leave. It is like some weird sort of abandonment issue.

Whoever leaves is betraying us. We have a right to mock them.

oh nooooo. not mockery

Us? What happened to NYPA? There is no "us" here, and there never has been. That said, you have the right to mock whoever you wish. It is curious though that the leavers never mock the stayers.

I'm being virtuous. They are betraying me. The leavers don't mock because their leave is sufficient. Any more brutality would just be unnecessary. They're being kind, but fuck them.

Which virtue would that be, exactly?

the best kind

Riiiiight.
*nods*
*pats you on your head*

ty, chap.

Shit like this just encourages more people to feel good about leaving. You may think you are doing yourself a favor, but that is dysnomia logic. Look at what he did…alienated every person who was willing to help him keep a handle on this shit hole. Now when he actually needs them, they are gone and nobody is willing to step up to help him because they know he is just going to shit on them the minute he is out of trouble. You are no different user. You are part of the dysnomian mindset that has killed this board, if you aren't dysnomia himself.

Pretty much sums up my situation as well.

This.

Checking dubs and amazing timestamp get of truth

What happened? Or do you just mean the multiple, board clearing spam waves?

Sandwich unrelated.

are you sure the sandwich is unrelated?

Not that sure.

What chan has a good b? I'm not going to leave but if there's another good one I might lurk both, I've never seen a good one.

I'm only staying on Holla Forums for certain boards but i'm mostly just checking up on Holla Forums to see how bad it's going to get but I have started to post less since half the time the catalog is spam

board sliding probably
he changed our board to be only 3 pages yesterday

Idiot. I hope he quits soon. It' been too long.

stop making me hungry user ;-;

We've been through tougher times than this. Dys will never quit because he wants to rub it in our faces when he gets to delete the board.

No

Very true, for both good and bad