ITT: Comedians who don't mix politics and/or social commentary in with their comedy

I couldn't care less about what the modern equivalent of court jesters think is right or wrong. I just want to laugh.

Norm Macdonald is a subtle redpiller. He brings up holocaust denial and knows a fairly good number of the arguments, though he uses it 'for comedy.'

Norm is genuinely Our Guy.

Pic unrelated i assume

Does Bill Burr count?

This guy, too.

I forgot he was on SNL. I never watched that show when he was on it.

nope

Not since he cucked out and married Manilla Gorilla.

Excellent get

Daniel Tosh's first stand-up special was good.

Didn't he overdose on heroin?

I think that was Mitch Hedberg.

Comedy is dead outside of cum podcasts

more cum short bits dont do it justice

alright last one now fuck off aaron stop begging for shekels i did my bit

These guys.

Nah, once he started the podcast it started to influence him. His attempt was to mock both sides, but people blamed him for trump winning because he "was too light on trump".

Huh didn't know that I just knew him from his stand up bitching about women.

can you just fuck off already, christ almighty comedians arent even worth the time

everybody look at this faggot whose so happy with life he doesnt need to laugh

That died down too once he tied the knot with junglebunny

I liked his film with Artie and Chris Farley.

ftfy

No, his drug is cheeseburgers

Jim is a fucking moron when he's talking serious but he's quick as fuck and his characters are 10/10.

Pat Dixon is pretty good.

I enjoy Craig Ferguson. Don't really follow him that close, so I assume he's a centrist.
I think he was pro-Scottish separation, but I'm probably wrong.

Ferguson was the only late night talk show host I liked in recent years. It's a shame he quit. Who runs the Late Late show now?

Fat cunt named James Corden. Nowhere near as funny.
Ferguson would shittalk both sides all day, ask 20 y/olds to show him their breasts and play musical instruments for 20 minutes as a joke, while mocking his Producer Overlords.
Everyone else just reads the script and has a "please clap" light.

I didn't know he was British. Honestly, a lot of these new comedians are starting to blur together for me.

Ferguson has a new daily show on some backwater channel called SiriusX or something like that.
Can't find a single episode online, so my Scottkino quota won't be fulfilled.

God I loved the 90s.

they're not actually funny. I don't care about Trump, but it's just not funny. there aren't any jokes. They just say something obscure then make a shocked reaction

Holy shit thank you user for introducing me to this podcast

Its amazing how much late night comedians don't care that they are exclusively pandering to the Democratic Party nowadays. Not a single late night cable comedian is a Republican. Unless you count that one show on Fox News with Greg Gutfeld, but I think it got canceled not too long ago.

O&A?! Fawk Yeah!!!

A must listen.

yeah the state of modern politics is hilarious, that's why so many people mock it. trusting or caring about any politician, plutocrat, celebrity, etc. just makes you pathetic.

sure they're different. one wants to take away our guns, and the other wants to take away our gays.