Innocent man physically assaulted over his choice of outfit

Innocent man physically assaulted over his choice of outfit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLByaw6SHRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nazis are not human

so much for being the master race

The time for civil discourse has long since passed. The left has shown they don't want to be bothered with facts, they would rather throw bricks and shit at people than have a debate. Fine with me. I open carry, just try me.

I seem to recall antifa marching with AKs. Got an excuse for that?

You probably do, but it doesn't matter. They wouldn't hit anything anyway :^)

>>>Holla Forums
Your larp board is over there

And by the way, nothing in my post was "larping". The left clearly doesn't want to debate anyone, and I've accepted that. So I'm waiting until you retards chimp out and I have full reason to shoot lefties on sight

LARPing is punishable by beating

You're right, we're too compassionate. After centuries of dominating the lesser races, our compassion got the better of us, and we started letting them into our countries and homes.
That time has passed. :^)

and then promptly get Cantwell'd?
good idea user

Your tears are delicious, and the rage gives it extra flavor :^)

Literally who?

Holla Forumscows are the biggest lolcows tbh

no u

Leftism loses again

AND AGAIN

*coughs in your direction*
Skip to 54:30

would you like to join the >>/panzer/ driving community on Holla Forums?
our next outing is a test drive of the new tigers thru hollywood and then live fire exercises on the suburbs.

Sorry Agent, I live no where near Hollywood

I don't even like nazis but you're all fucking children possibly literally considering where I am

youtube.com/watch?v=sLByaw6SHRY

lmao

Should say, "when white women don't want to fuck and the ones that do are generally fatties."

TBH Germans are about on par with English and thus Americans, and Americans had a powerful, untouched industrial base.

Maybe he wouldn't be bothered if he stopped dressing like a nancy LARPing suburban faggot.
It's like wearing your pants around your ankles and wondering why the cops are shooting at you and calling you a nigger.

Remember when Holla Forums was about criticizing every retarded movement that popped up? I clearly remember dizzing the "still not asking for it" marches and getting nods from other Holla Forums users, fast forward a few years later and here we have some idiots doing the same shit their ideological opposite does.
Who are these people and why are they so blind to their ignorance?

they are subversives that took over Holla Forums, back when Holla Forums was redpilled, half of the users were esoteric immigrants

i hate people like this they take nazism and make it all about "nigger this nigger that zionist cuck" real nazism was about establishing peace and harmony

Need more context.
I live next to a theatre and I often see actors going out for a drink in their dresses. (even the nazi dresses)

Also a lot of people get triggered even without symbols. We were playing capture-the-flag on the street with simple plain red and yellow tags and people just started shouting "communists" at us.

see>>7387887

this

Funny. I never paid attention to it before. Only became aware of it when it became cancer.

you mean chantards