I wish I could know how this would have played out as a short

I wish I could know how this would have played out as a short

I still don't know how Disney managed this cartoon out of all there cancer. The art direction is fantastic and the writing is funny. Hopefully the new Ducktales is alright.

Disney's propaganda hand is reaching so tightly and so widespread they forgot to keep an eye on stuff happening right under their nose.

I want to hate the animation on this thing, but I can't fault the one poor korean they beat into doing this with 10 dollars worth of budget and a computer.

when did Minnie become such a cute?

also, just finished it. pretty gud/10.

Shit got dark fast.

It's because Disney snatched up all of Cartoon Network's veteran talent.

For example, Paul Rudish, the director of the shorts, worked side-by-side with both Craig McCracken and Genndy Tartakovsky on all of Holla Forums's favorite cartoons. He even co-created Sym-Bionic Titan.

These shorts are made for reaction images.

The voice of Uncle Scrooge is, I mean I know his old VA passed away, it's passable. But just not the same.

Ive actually been pretty pleased with some of these newer Mickey Mouse skits. Ive never seen all of them but ive seen enough to be pretty hopeful for the new ducktales show.

Can confirm, the shorts are amazing. Disney saw what happened when they gave free reign to Marvel in making their movies so they did the same with animation shorts.

It's like a combination of classic disney, classic cartoon network and starring Disney characters.

Meanwhile Nickelodeon went full derp when they decided to greenlight Regal Academy. WTF Nick? A princess show in your channel? First of all it's shit and pretty much just copy paste of Disney princess TV shows. You replaced Loud House afternoon time slot for this shit?

Lol, just wait until the next earth tremor, stockmarket dip, asteroid near-miss, sparrow fart, or Friday the 13th.

The Disney executives will panic and close their conventional animation studios in favour of CGI. For, like, the twentieth time.

Capcha lolpaw?

No one could replace Alan Young.

I feel like this voice actor was trying hard to do the voice well, but he just can't reach the "older voice". If anything I think this would be a good voice for a young Scrooge McDuck. Someone in his 30's, not his 70's.

Just realized I wanted to add, if they do an adaption of "The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck" in the new show, this is a good voice for the flashbacks to his younger life.

speaking of Capcha, is anyone having some trouble where when the search for something on google, they are asked to fill in a capcha?

Alan Young wasn't even the first Scrooge

Yes, he wasn't the first, but he's the one that a majority of 30 and 40 year old's remember as the voice.

The writing may be on the wall

Hopefully this is renewed for another season

We are at least getting a Halloween special next year

I've been wanting to watch this for a long time. Thanks for posting this user

That's good to hear

Sweet

Party V&
Sorry m8. erase everything.

Also, I just noticed the captcha…
WTF?! Did Holla Forums began fucking all over again.

Wasn't there just a spam post flood?

idk, been out of Holla Forums for nearly 2 days.