For-profit colleges going out of business: Thousands lose jobs and students now in-dept

Didn't see any threads about this.

So, apparently the U.S. Department of Education made it so students can't use federal financial aid on for-profit schools, forcing all ITT Tech locations to close down, among some other for-profit schools.
archive.fo/xyCBB
archive.fo/oUBrH

Granted, for-profit schools are run by (((them))), but now fucking thousands of people are out of work, and thousands of students now owe loans and got nothing in return. Most weren't even warned that their schools were closing down.

But the cherry on the cake is that this may be a conspiracy by the Clintons.
archive.fo/2TKec
archive.fo/qmWWn

I haven't dug all that far into this but maybe some of you fellow Holla Forumsacks could dig a little deeper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxU3HZShS7U
archive.is/wS5rb
activistpost.com/2016/08/7-million-americans-flat-refuse-pay-back-student-loans.html
archive.is/QnEh0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket_(crime)
youtube.com/watch?v=iXF4F8xPKfA
youtube.com/watch?v=yzqv-7ErwcI
youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8p0nBa866E
msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=96;t=000012;p=0
wnd.com/2000/10/4314/
articles.latimes.com/1986-07-30/news/vw-18804_1_nut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
archive.is/RnMCc
archive.is/ZhRPL
archive.is/ojJ6p
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITT_Technical_Institute#Legal_issues
blog.ed.gov/2016/09/message-secretary-education-itt-students/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What department are those students in?

hey a first post that wasn't a shill! good for you.

sry m8, debt.

Good! 7 Million Americans Flat Out Refuse to Pay Back Student Loans

According to a new report by the Wall Street Journal, 7 million Americans are flat-out refusing to pay back their student loans because they feel scammed by their universities and government. They feel like they were told to go to school and are now left with worthless degrees, no jobs, and no prospects for the future. The government has tried many tactics to reach these defaulters, but their efforts have been fruitless for over a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxU3HZShS7U

archive.is/wS5rb

activistpost.com/2016/08/7-million-americans-flat-refuse-pay-back-student-loans.html

Anonymous 08/09/16 (Tue) 04:54:15 No.471930

I can see the next American revolution being one of non-participation, non-cooperation, vigilance and resistance to the "norms" and institutions of society. This will likely include refusal to obey new draconian laws such as calls for civilians to turn in their firearms, or even future tax payment revolts en mass. I see the American people becoming more disgruntled and more pissed off every year. This is a healthy and good sign as they are waking up to the monsters shoving dicks up their rectum as they remained in temporary coma. The more who wake up and resist this bankrupted and thoroughly corrupted system, the better off society will be in the long-run.

A racket ( THIS IS A CRIME) is a service that is fraudulently offered to solve a problem, such as for a problem that does not actually exist, that will not be put into effect, or that would not otherwise exist if the racket did not exist. Conducting a racket is racketeering.

Particularly, the potential problem may be caused by the same party that offers to solve it, although that fact may be concealed, with the specific intent to engender continual patronage for this party.

archive.is/QnEh0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket_(crime)

1) Universities often say you need their degrees to get a job. That's a lie.

2) They offer a "solution" (often worthless degrees)… to "the problem" (a lie) that they constructed/fabricated.

3) "Solution" often ends up with being worthless, does not help persons get needed jobs. Problems remain unsolved.

4) Persons with worthless so-called "solutions" end up paying the debt off the rest of their life.

5) Universities profit BIG from the loans that others have to pay back. $$$

you want to know what another crime is? Double taxation. All americans are illegally double, triple, quadruple, or even more taxed when taxes are first taken out of their paycheck, and then they are taxed again when they go to buy gasoline to drive their car to the store, and again when they buy things.

accounts at Dayton, call any vendor account that is less than $100,000
“budget dust” and say it’s not worth the time or effort trying to
recover.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXF4F8xPKfA

youtube.com/watch?v=yzqv-7ErwcI
youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8p0nBa866E
msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=96;t=000012;p=0
wnd.com/2000/10/4314/
articles.latimes.com/1986-07-30/news/vw-18804_1_nut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
DailyFail: archive.is/RnMCc
Fox: archive.is/ZhRPL
BostonHerald: archive.is/ojJ6p

B-b-but I paid 1 million dollars for this phd in Makeup and Fashion History? What should I do now? i can't find a job!

ITT Tech is an African scam there and in the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITT_Technical_Institute#Legal_issues

They run the power companies in Africa and use that as leverage to blackmail money from whoever can pay. Their college model here in the USA is to sign up kids for federal aid and squeeze every penny from the taxpayer while giving the kid a sub-par education, if it can be called that.

Are you going to contribute to the actual thread topic or just spam your pre-written posts? Regardless of how true they are or aren't.

I hired a street shitter who went to ITT tech once. Wont make that mistake again.

People who were certified in prison programs are more qualified. Not even joking.

If it's liberal arts or STM, then good, they deserve to be shut down. Engineering is the only worthwhile degree.

Yeah, we all know this. But why would the feds do this now?

They probably passed some sort of critical mass where they can't hide the scam from the general public anymore. So it is either federal charges or cut them off.

They will just pull the old re-brand and carry on kike trick anyway.

you mean like every single school system in the us does anyway?

and remember, regardless of what happens the government still makes us pay the same taxes, even though they clearly don't need it.

I think most everyone in this thread only read the title and not the rest. Mainly the portion that said,
"THOUSANDS LOSE JOBS AND OTHER THOUSANDS ARE FUCKED OVER"

But what does this all mean?
Everyone already knows for-profit colleges are bad ideas.

Seems borderline derailing to me

The problem is that you NEED a degree if you go into engineering, law or medicine.

Just had a major, well regarded for-profit art school shut down here locally, too. Putting hundreds of teachers out of work and thousands of students in debt with no degree.

it's only going to get worse

did you want discussion based on the archive links?

they were STEMcucks

absolutely not. I made sure to post relvant information only.

it's a good read, and a good example of what is happening in our country and in alot of places in the world right now.

for profit colleges are great when student loans don't exist, the college has to be a whole lot more restrictive on who can join and people out money from a bad education are more likely to sue, the cost tends to be lower because of a reduced demand and a lesser effect of leveraged tuition, if they offer retarded courses nobody but retards take them because its their own money their spending.

see this is why I posted

That or, as I said, dig deeper into whatever's happening

I recall a college that had a flat rate of 5k a semester but it would let you study at your own rate.

What was it called?

Fuck off. 99.999% of first posts are calling out shitpost threads from the_donald redditfaggots.

sounds like "give us all your money, and go slowly so you can give us more money"

sounds like a scam.

lmao buy credits in bulk

A platinum plated library card

I pressed a button I shouldn't have.

for-profit two year schools are for idiots who sign up for something they heard about on the radio.
you get a better education anywhere in the US going to a state-run community college and the price is extremely cheap. Not to mention they are one of the only places to study actual trades (HVAC, electrician, auto repair) these days.

WAT

Technically the students can actually get their loans forgiven if the school closes down, but I doubt they will be informed of that little bit of information.

At least the Wymyn's Studies and Ebonics classes are still going strong.
So that when industrialised civilization collapses - and it will - we'll seemlessly switch to a Fire-worshipping matriarchy that cooks over burning cow shit, burns people alive with tyres and gasoline for witchcraft and cures AIDS by raping toddlers before burning them.

Yes, Bill Clinton was earning 1mil a year as a publicity figurehead for Laureate International Universities. Iirc, it operated as a potential pyramid, rapidly expanding and gathering investments to take over colleges that were close to the point of failure. I wonder if any of these colleges have shut down because of this.

Also, from the last article,

Having gone to a state run community college I can say while I got a better education there than at a 4 year, I still would have been better off spending those two years watching cat videos on jewtube.

Thank god. I almost signed up for one before my friend warned me about what "for-profit" colleges meant and I read a bunch of bad reviews online. He really saved my life. Those fucks wanted 40k a year from me, and I didn't know about community college which offered better classes for $4,000 a year. The people who sign up for those schools are people with criminal backgrounds and people who couldn't even pass highschool and were rejected from everywhere else. I was highly suspicious to be shown around campus to notice that the school is pretty empty, and that the majority of it were black with 0 white students anywhere.

It doesn't like any of the Laureate US colleges have recently shut down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Laureate_Education_institutions#United_States

Honestly that's the case for pretty much anyone who went into debt to get an ITT "degree." They're probably even more worthless than a liberal arts degree from a state-run college.

pay denbts

wew

and

tfw I'm one of those people

From my cold dead hands fuckers.

you're gonna carry that denbt

I feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to continue paying student loans. When the economic system crashes and burns, these people are going to feel like complete fucking morons.

I know. I also will never have real wealth until I pay that shit off.

It's been ten years and the only bad thing that has happened to me was a garnished wage at 1 job and bad credit. I'm just going to ride this shit out. Wish me luck.

What is buying gold with cash.

Credit is a jew tool, they use it to enable people to become debt slaves to buy irrelevant shit and pay interest to the jews. Maintaining said credit becomes a psychological and behavioral weapon the jews use to keep their debt slaves chained.

Credit is literally the jew goy score for measuring how great a slave you will be.

One step ahead of you brother.

What I meant was I don't feel safe owning assets like land or businesses with that debt looming over my head. The government will snatch that shit faster than you can say "pls stop sir" I would have to get rid of that debt before I can attain wealth in assets.

It's a special kind of hell when your parents try to force you into college. I know they have good intentions, but seriously it's a special kind of pain, a mixture of disappointment, regret, and a certain feeling of weakness. You're fucked if you go, you're fucked if you don't go.

You never actually own land, property taxes are the unconstitutional method to ensure government owns everything. Property tax is literally rent to the government.

What college isn't for profit?

Mfw user doesn't realize he actually WILL pay it back to the company one way or another

Honestly, a degree at ITT Tech is worse than no degree.

yep I know that feel user, and it doesn't stop after undergrad tbh

t. ivyfag

bump for justice.

All student loans should be erased and the government shouldn't reimburse the groups the groups that did the loaning.
We need to stop government enabling and participation of pricejacking in education and every other industry they are involved in.

Over our dead Jewish bodies. t. Fannie Mae

Fuck the kikes and the New Deal. Come get your money from my cold dead hands, fucking kikels. t. poor user former student borrower

Good.

Why pay for some faggot with a piece of paper to regurgitate words out of a textbook at you for years in order to get your piece of paper? Also mandatory diversity quotas and orientations?

fiki fiki.

what? what 'harm' are they removing from the school folks or the prisoners? it seems to me like it should read "negative punishment" (unless it's different from the psychology definition)

Any reasons why these schools can't just reform into non-profit schools?

And just about everything else does not. You can learn new things without selling yourself into debt and wasting years.

Good, all these "schools" were nothing but diploma mills for niggers.

ok
too many people are allowed to go to college these days anyways

I have been one of these people for about 20 years, and I have STEM degree. Degree education is worthless. I use to be a way to a good job but that was a generation before me.
Now its is not even a foot in the door.

Don't pay and collapse the system, education is a racket made worse by arts degrees and easy debt.

I'll never pay, I have never been able to pay anyway. A fairer system would have been an extra 1% income tax per year studied (for free upfront). But this would only have worked if the education meant higher income which it didn't.

I learned more from youtube an google than in college, and it more convenient also.

Your posts arguing with him are a derail. Derail shills don't often try to derail by furnishing information such as that user did. I commend you for not wanting to take shit from shills, but put the autism aside and consider that that user, based off his images and seemingly earnest posts is 80% likely to be an user contributing information he believes relevant and only 20% likely to be a shill attempting a derail.

bump

"For profit" is a red herring. All schools are scams. Even engineering would be better off using a system of certification tests rather than a four year degree. Hopefully more employers begin to use exams to weed out applicants rather than degrees.

I hope that parent wiped her ass with that paper.

i hope the fuhrer came back and sicced blondi on that motherfucker's stupid ass.

You can put me in the labor camps after you take over, Holla Forums. At least I'll have a job then. I fell for this scam.

The recruiters for ITT hound you into a meeting on the same day that you express an interest in going there. The reason that they do this is to stop you from researching the school and finding out that it's terrible. They would then get you to apply for grants and student loans on the same day. Once that happens, you're ITT's prison bitch. Even if you do type "is ITT a good school" into a search engine, it's too late. If you quit going, those loans will kick in, and most students were probably counting on a job from ITT to pay them.

The main problem was "non-traditional students" (read: people who work 50 hours a work and people on the wrong end of the Bell Curve). They weren't ready for the level of study that 'Accelerated Courses' require. They weren't learning anything, and the school just kept passing them to get more loan money.

These people who either didn't study or were unable to understand the material will ultimately have the same degree that you do. As you can imagine, this makes post-graduation life a little more challenging.

The fact that the school was shit was not unknown to some of the IT and EET students, but it's not like we ever made any great effort to spread that information. A lot of the students were struggling at a school that intentionally tried to pass everyone. What do you tell them? To drop out and go to a community college? Even if they could pass there, the bill from ITT would have kept them from doing it Basically, the IQ 100+ master race kept to itself while the ITT-normies did what they did.

The last day of school at ITT was quite a feel. I felt bad for the nursing students. They actually had a chance because some state exam is what lets you be a nurse.

HE A GOOD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE GETTIN HIS VALEDICTORIAN DEGREE AT ITT TECH AND HE GETTIN HIS LIFE BAK TOGEVUH

bump

bump

Jesus, they really have to shoehorn Israel in to everything don't they

bump

bump

bump

NAP libertarian detected

Fuck you and everything you represent

what does that even mean? care to explain?

bump

Good. Degrees from schools like ITT are worse than no degree at all. It tells any employer you have poor decision making skills and likely got an education that taught you absolute bullshit. A high school dropout is a more attractive prospect than an ITT graduate. We should not be wasting taxpayer money on this bullshit.

Maybe they should have considered a job at a real school. Or, alternatively, tried something other than teaching, if ITT was the only job they could get.

Actually, they're getting refunded.
blog.ed.gov/2016/09/message-secretary-education-itt-students/

Yes, that is a "blog" subdomain on a .gov top level domain. Don't question it. The government blogs now.