U.S. SAILOR JAILED, CONVINCED OF MISHANDLING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

th eguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/20/us-navy-sailor-jailed-for-taking-photos-of-classified-areas-of-nuclear-submarine

Oh yeah? What was he intending to do? Did he intend to mishandle this information? Was he intending to break the law? If not, then you have to let him off you fucking traitors, as this is the argument you used to exonerate Hillary.

James comey reminding us all about the equal protection of the law.

Who needs kings when you have modern democratic royalty?

Damn. They just threw him under the bus to fuck over Hillary.

It is just mind boggling that Hilary Clinton can ride above her scandals. Perfect ammo for Trump as said.

This will spark some debate and I would like to see Trump bring this up, but expecting a Clinton to face consequences is far too optimistic.

Regardless, the dose of justice someone could expect Hillary to face is to lose the election: I'm sure some part of the electorate who doesn't like Trump will be swayed to vote for him or the random 3rd party morons thinking of it as a punishment against her.

At this point what difference does it make?

Why sage, CTR?

This is what will sink the comparison to shillary. She was very careful to deny knowing or understanding how to determine if info was classified to the point saying she couldn't remember the mandatory training. This guy said he took pictures he knew were classified and was going to disseminate them to people without clearance.
Whether it's her concussion that made her forget or she's just lying to cover her ass, shillary weaseled her way through the investigation. This is also operating under the belief that treating the most classified info anyone can see is as important as the vacation photos from your Aunt Sally.
This is peculiar. Going to jail for this shit is extreme. Normally you'd get NJPed and have to serve a bunch of shitty duties until your command thought you'd been punished a much. Why was this guy singled out? Was he a fuck up and this was the last straw? Was this an NCIS agent having a stick up their ass? Maybe the FBI is pissed because he covered his tracks by destroying the evidence.
I'd laugh my fucking ass off if this guy was offered a deal after shillary's email scandal first started and he chose to go forward knowing he'd get some time, but just wanted to try and fuck her.

fml, checking was for

Shill this story and compare this to Shillary

BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS

OP is a newfag and needs to learn how to archive.

Slide it

Convicted you fucking idiot

So, Hillary isn't allowed near a submarine, right?

The way you post these links is suspect. You have made multiple threads posting in this manner now.

Meh. Breaking the link is actually pretty useful as it doesn't pick up any data from directly linking 8ch.

Comey said what everyone already knew, that anyone else would get punished. Of course people like this guy never led others to their death and hide it with the help of the united states government.

Bump. You guys know what to do, spam the story to anyone who can spread it.

He was a martyr and did this intentionally.