You're watching your favorite netflix cartoon, when suddenly this guy comes into your room...

You're watching your favorite netflix cartoon, when suddenly this guy comes into your room, and asks for your netflix password. What do you do?

By the way, hes 45'7 and weighs -56 pounds

Good thing I'm 60'. I kick the nigger out.

Probably because I weigh 150000lbs and the nigger only weighs 56.

Give him the wrong password, but subtly wrong, so that I can blame it on him if he checks it then and there.

If he forces me to give him the real password, I change it as soon as he leaves. He's too big to use a keyboard and change it himself.

Sadly, he probably won't see any of that coming.
White people haven't ruled over Negros for centuries because they're bright.

the pic says "-56 pounds" though.

You can't be negative in weight you idiot.

what about anti-matter?

So a 4 foot tall floating nigger comes into my room. What do I do? Target practice.

Kill yourself.

So its reasonable for him to be 45'7 but not -56?

HMMMMMM

Jokes on him, I don't have a netflix password.

Give him the password then cancel the account, and start a new one.

take my pants off and proceed to projectile shit into his mouth from across the room

Manlets, when will they learn?

you need to leave

He may be 45'7 but that pic is 250x168

Why do we hate netflix again?

1. it costs money which goes to jews when movies and tv have been 100% free since the early 2000s
2. it produces cultural marxist shows like amy schumer

(checked)

Also soros owns over 300k shares, meaning it's literally a jew shilling service.

I will never understand the retarded metric system used in burgeland

I don't know the official reason but it seems like the streaming service is only worthwhile for netflix original series. If you want to watch movies, then the catalog's so terrible that you're equally likely to find something tolerable on YouTube.

I remember the original appeal of Netflix was getting to watch TV shows that weren't available on basic cable, such as anime or HBO series, through the DVD mailer service. I am surprised that their streaming service has had any commercial success, considering that, for whatever copyright related reasons, they don't seem to have any of those series available on stream.

Also I was using it at a relative's recently and was appalled by the UI.
• if you're on a TV using a remote control, then when entering a search query, then the on-screen keypad doesn't wrap (i.e., you're at the left-hand side, you just press left and the cursor relocates to the right-hand side). even certain NES/ Sega Master System games had wrapping on the on-screen keyboard for character entry, such as when entering a name.
• it doesn't save your search queries
• when you finish a series and it gives recommendations, and you start watching a recommended series, then the series selected at that stage doesn't become the focus series or get saved to your "continue watching" screen. if you exit the series selected at that stage, then it goes back to the series you finished earlier, even if you're several episodes into the new series.
• afaik there's no way to simply browse the library, there's no such thing as a keyword search, you can't narrow by genre/ sub-genre, then view all the titles within that sub-genre, etc.

Kikeflix started going to shit once they decided not to renew their starz contract, that gave them streaming rights for a lot of fun flicks.

Now they're pretty much for like you said, original content, troma movies and the occasional decent flick that's up for maybe a season at the most, plus disney shlock to promote incest and racemixing.

Also, every other channel people started in-house streaming, hence hbo go and that cbs one that will exclusively play std. There's one for boomerang and criterion as well.

Netflix has their own cartoons?

It is possible on a browser though
netflixcodes.me