Fat positivity

Fat positivity.

they started "plus size model" tv show here. I hate it. Fat uggos wanna be models and tv is shillng fatness. Even if they r not that fat, or that ugly, its better for every1, including her, to be slim

This 'fat acceptance' and 'fat positivity' is an insult to people like me who are struggling to lose weight or at least try to maintain it.

u r doing good to try and im rooting for u, n7

Literal safe space. Do these people realize they've become actual memes?

I don't think they do user

any videos of femfats actually swinging a bat at something?

probably…gotta look that up, on the meantime have this user :)

Also, I think this is Heather Heyer, apparently she died of a heart attack, not from the car crash :^)

STFU YOU NAZI WHITE RACIST EVERY WOMYN IS BEATIFUL YOU DISGUST ME SO MUCH LOL XDDDDDDDDDDD

All shit out of luck user turns out don't have any anymore, also I'm leaving here's some eye wash to atone for my posts

Positivity.
Yeah, right.

Gravity+Fat=Fish Mouth Syndrome

this is a prime tier female body. you may not like it, but this is what perfection looks like.

feels good to Actually be in Control

Appreciate the eye bleach famalam

Nah, all of those are real. They just aren't saggy like whore tits because those women seem to enjoy taking care of their own bodies.

if there was a like button

Good for you guy. One day I realized I was fat and out of shape when I started to get winded putting on shoes. Started eating better and before I knew it dropped 75lbs to hit 150. Stayed between 150-160 for about 5-6 years now.

Jesus the double-ass pants made me lol.

The obese are immoral