RISING UP BACK ON THE STREETS

RISING UP BACK ON THE STREETS

New CNN / ORC poll shows a 2016 dead heat among likely voters; Trump 45% and Clinton 43%.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kGlfg
270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map
youtube.com/watch?v=a-xjiXfJ58Q
stopthesteal.org/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/could-clinton-win-texas-while-losing-iowa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuckin 4Cuck-tier Thread mate. Not even an archive or info. KYS

archive.is/kGlfg

Younger voters are in Clinton's corner (54% to 29% among those under age 45) while the older ones are more apt to back Trump (54% to 39% among those age 45 or older). Whites mostly support Trump (55% to 34%), while non-whites favor Clinton by a nearly 4-to-1 margin (71% to 18%).

Longroom said this would happen as we get closer to the election. Of course their website got taken down after Nate silver wrote a rage article on 538.

thats' what hillary WANTS everyone to believe

so when the voter fraud happens. And since unbiased polls show trump up at the 75 to 85% VS hillarys 9 to 13%.

She's going to have to pull off a MASSIVE MASSIVE voter fraud, in order to get presidency.

So…whats the plan for CTR. Tell the pro hillary outlets to say the race is close. Even let teh trumpers think they are going to win, with donald a few points above hillary. Then when the hammer falls (voter fraud and hillary wins)
They can claim, there was no voter fraud the election polls were close.

TA DAAAAAA. and that's the plan folks!

COME ON NOW…think about it. All of a sudden pro hillary outlets who fucking cut off donald speeches. Anyone else who is pro donald. Are all of a sudden saying he's leading.

if your spidey sense dont' fucking ring off, nothing will. Your being media'd again

Did they change the polling methodology again? Maybe they are testing a new one out if Trump has that much still.

If Hilldawg was leading by 2 points, they'd say she's leading

Yes I just checked. They are sampling fairly now 30% republican 30% democrat and 40% independent. The number shown is a few 100 registered voters and 10 likely voters.

I'm surprised they actually got the same number of republicans and democrats. It makes me wonder where this poll was done.

Scratch that they change methodology midway. Of the 886 (876 registered 10 likely to register) likely voters 306 are registered republican and 299 are registered democrat. 101 independents lean democrat and 129 independents lean republican. (Note the numbers do not add up to 886 I am guessing those 51 voters don't lean). This makes for a poll: 34% registered republican 34% registered democrat 32% independents. Of the 886 6% are not leaning to either candidate. You can do the math with these numbers.

San Francisco/ Portland campus to make sure it's fair and balanced
:^)

This.

first post ALWAYS A SHILL

If she were up by 1/2 a point the headline would read Hillary crushes Trump amidst new calls from GOP for Trump to step down.

jej 'trump in dead heat' means Trump is beating Hillary like a rented mule

Remember that polls are rigged in the sense that Trump probably has 5 to 10% more than "estimated" according to ((( them ))).

However, since they will rig the elections to a certain extent (5 to 10% of the total votes), then the polls are, in some sense, "accurate".

If everything would be fair and simple, Trump would win with 60% as projected by Longroom

social media has some nice pics

I'm not surprised.

kys

is it happening guys?

America is a democratic republic

unless there is undeniably OVERWHELMING support for Trump, the coughing bitch is a shoe-in via the electoral college

Holla Forums is distracted, as it always has been, by the popular vote
Holla Forums needs to focus it's attention on the electoral college

270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map

We're not going to see comprehensive state-by-state polls until just weeks before the election.

Republicans always have a slight edge because the Electoral College benefits them. So Trump being 2% above in thee popular vote even before the debates is a very good sign. Bush Senior only polled 2% above Dukkakis in the popular vote polls and fucking cleaned his clock in '88.

In this case he's actually not. Nothing wrong with expecting the OP to put in a minute of effort into the OP.

Married women:Trump
Single women: Clinton

So like 3/4 people support Trump.
Yet the polls are neck and neck.
So either single women make up 1/2 of the voting base, or the polls are rigged

There are more women than men. Also in the last election women had the higher turnout rate. This plus the minorities is the voter base of the Democratic Party. This is why they bring up made up issues like the gender wage gap.

last election there was no one worth voting for as far as most men were concerned. Romney wasnt a good choice so most people didnt even bother or just wrote ron paul in.

Didn't Romney need just a few more percentage points from white males to win the election?

Still think hilldog will cheat in the win even though she loses the popular vote which means SHTF especially if Donald gives em the D(word) at some point which he should do at some point.

Yeah, by like 2%. I'd implore you to tell the fucking truth, but you kikes aren't capable of doing so.

Pretty much guaranteed to happen. Trump will definitely win the popular vote, the establishment won't allow him to have the presidency, Hillary will therefore "win".

SHTF, immediately descends into mass rioting which quickly escalates into race war.

Or maybe they'll let Trump have the win to avoid that, but I don't think so. I suspect TPTB think they've militarized the police well enough already to force through whatever they want. It'll be interesting though, because military & LEOs support Trump over Hillary by more than a 2 to 1 margin.

woop woop fam
youtube.com/watch?v=a-xjiXfJ58Q
file already exists

Bullshit. There is no way. No President in history has had those numbers

Combine that 2% with the higher turn out rate of women. Romney would have won if it weren't for that (not that it would have mattered as he is showing now).

We need to spread this everywhere. Send it to Trump's people. Post it on Kikebook. Link it on Twatter. Spam MSM news comments with links to it.

Can someone gather some salt about this for me. I'm not going to poz-ville to get it.

Why don't you google it.

There is the ABC poll, that after a day got taken down. And you could only vote once (i tried) and it had shillary at 13% Trump at 78%

There was another poll can't remember the site, basically the same numbers, shillary was 9% and trump was 80ish %

and this was unbiased, anyone can vote.

THe ABC poll was done by over 100 thousand users.

The digital polls that are randomly made. All get trump at 80%ish.

ANd shillary below 15%

Come on, ops. Who else has seen these polls

Clinton is the new Jeb.

Internet polls are not exactly reliable, anyone can make throwaway emails or bots to rig them, and they are intended as informal polls to begin with. Even if it only allows one vote per IP address that is what 7 proxies are for. I guess by your logic the vast majority of people want "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" to be the name of a new Mountain Dew flavor. 80 percent is over optimistic. The biggest landslide in US history was 60 percent. I expect Trump to win, but the race will be close enough for electoral fuckery or voting fraud to steal the election from him, which is my biggest concern. Their is absolutely no accountability or shame preventing Shillary or her associates from cheating their way to power, and it is naive to think they wont try, Roger Stone already started an effort to stop this but we need more.
stopthesteal.org/

Trump's team have managed to get rid of most cheating so far. I don't think Clinton will be much harder, especially since she's so blatant

(checked)

It gets even better.

He's winning so hard he's overloading (((CNN)))'s rigging. Let that sink in.

So we're back in business. noice

=ITS CRAPPENING==

They can't risk pushing things that far without risking the country revolting, if it was close they could rig it so shilldawg wins but it won't be close at all.

At this point (((they))) are now probably preparing to weather a Trump presidency.

Fuck off, demoralist.
If that happens then what? do you even have any answers? shut up, fag.

with 40% or more people identifying as independent this would make for a fucking blow out, how are the polls even close the data is contradicting itself?

My thoughts exactly.

they are completely cooked.
an illusion to make you think Trump is doing poorly so the sheeple wont vote for him.

The guy who runs 270towin is a huge fucking kike. I used to email back and forth with him in 2004 when his site was site something else. He skews everything blue.

*when his site was called something

No this time he isn't, newfag.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/could-clinton-win-texas-while-losing-iowa.html

t-thanks Trump

What's up CTR? You've been shilling that all day over here and on halfchan as a desperate cover up for the CNN poll

more like thanks Juan, the tacos weren't worth it.

DEPORT

I guess I'm a shill for hill now.