What's Happening?!

I just got here. Why has this place only got one page now? It was 5. What happened? Is it shrinking? Does Jim have enough computers for it? Why does every want Dys banned now? Can someone fill me in?

board got nuked

pedo uprising

I would bump this, but we've only got one page anyway.

you just missed it, we got flooded by Hex/Pedos/Ponies/potatoes no one can seem to agree. Luckily the mods woke up and all is well. Hopefully thats the last time they leave Holla Forums at a five page limit

Nuked by pedos or to delete pedo threads? We weren't hacked again, were we?

we're always being hacked, someone was posting threads with mlp image and base64 text, everything else got bumped off

Amazing. I bet you guys were tripping so hard you could hear colors and see sounds.

Yeah. They've always done that, though.

not sure i get the metaphor but sure, if that helps

Well, until VPNs are either completely banned or, like tor, restricted to text-only, the problem will continue and probably will gradually get even worse.

There's no bargaining with pedophiles, and If you haven't learned that by now, I doubt you ever will, but of course the admins of this website would rather side with child abusers than ban anyone from using a product they are shilling here.

It's hypocrisy meets greed. Fucking disgusting.

we were getting spammed by pony threads. instead of deleting the spam threads and banning the tards posting, the idiots we have for mods decided to nuke the entire thing like the geniuses they are

pick one, redditnigger

be our hero: print these images and spread them around in your neighbourhood. report back

keep dreaming fag

P E D O S M U S T L E A V E

I just meant that things must have been mind-blowingly insane for a while, by the sound of it.

Not defending the pedos at all, however, in the case of VPNs, Jim is data mining us. We need to protect ourselves somehow or just not come here.

Sounds fun.

Whatever keeps the norms at bay, amarite?

t. one based guy

PEDOS DID NOTHING WRONG
PEDOS DID NOTHING WRONG
PEDOS DID NOTHING WRONG

Did the base64 mean anything?

didn't bother checking. Hopefully some Autist nabbed it, and is currently meditating over it, if it was encrypted

Answer to all your questions: pedos.

I live in the ghetto, if I go outside at this time of night, I'll be lucky to come back with just my shoes on. That, and I'm a poorfag without a printer.

Dreams keep us alive.

They're like the creepy uncle that always shows up at family reunions and get-togethers, but no one is quite sure how he's related. The one that always gives you those long, awkward, uncomfortable hugs. Regardless of how much you don't like him, he'll always be there.

I feel like I know you. Oh, yeah. It's me.

Thanks. o7

I love a small Gir too. And so does Invader Zim.

They found a new way to do something cool mildly annoy us.

Let's hope. That would be funny.

Ironically, that's the answer to all of life's mysteries. Ever notice why there are so many Catholic priests that are pedos? Makes you think, right? Maybe that's who's raiding us?

why would pedos slide their 4 or so pedo threads?

because there's four of them

1) they are mentally handicapped
2) they just want to shit up the board after rubbing their dicks to some minors.

it was a ponyfag, denying it will only mean that you are a ponyfag yourself

Looks like another pedo/antipedofag sperging out

PEDOS DID NOTHING WRONG
PEDOS DID NOTHING WRONG
PEDOS DID NOTHING WRONG

they're both getting too good at mimicing the other

Ah. The eternal conflict. Isn't there a name for this?

thats why i deleted my pinned tread, the anti vpn fag and the anti-pedo kikes were getting too annoying tbh

And if I accept that, I'm a pedo. Which is worse? Pretty obvious which stance I would take.

Oh, you're so righteous.

We only have one board, and they like making tight fits into small spaces?

Top KeKles!

Wouldn't that be before and not after?

When you stair into the abyss…

On the point of VPNs, why be anonymous if we can't be FULLY anonymous?

Everyone is right in their own eyes. When you argue, you have to think, "Am I trying to convince them or myself?" Because only one of those will happen.

why

fuck of nigger, you will never get your way

is that u hex

no, this one is no one, just being smarmy

Not idea. Just a random pic to me.

Nothing to fear there. I haven't so far. I doubt I will anytime soon.

i asked him (you) this question a few days ago but I'll ask you again. How are there only 4 pedos when this board's definition of pedophilia changes every week?

this one has not heard your question before, so please elaborate on what you mean by only four and where they are

tbh if you are anti vpn you shouldn't be here

Hex (you) said i believe unsarcastically that there are only 3-4 pedos on this board. I asked him how that's possible and he said he was joking. What did he mean by this?

REMOVE PEDO AND DELET PEDOPOSTS BY IP

I dont think dysnomia would remove himself tbh

perhaps Hex was downplaying it for legal reasons, or just refering to the number of active posters. Maybe Hex is watching them by IP, and there rally is. Or maybe Hex was being facesious. This one has been tempted into guess work too easily, but your question sounds to plague you. May one of those answers comfort you.

are you a fucking khajiit

so this issue should be taken to /sudo/?

shut up brain expanding nigger youre not smart

this one has been playing too much skyrim, indeed, though the faceless men's idea of being no one is rather apropos for an user and one has decided not to speak selfishly here.

fuck off, redditscum

wew

#Winning tbh

uhoh what could it mean?????

an omen, perhaps? …things are looking bad

Probably partially true but I'm here for the good ol fashioned shit storm that is use to be Holla Forums. One day I'm an anti and the other I'm an exclusive pedo. This is the only way I find anybsort of enjoyment here. The chaos, the bitching and whining, the moralfags getting triggered, dysnomia getting 'triggered,' everyone getting triggered is what makes this board attractive. The best part is how easy it is to trigger a shitstorm, it's great honestly.

Dys likes 2d lolis tbh

it seems another user is good at being noone. this one is much the same

this

ive seen dys admit that he likes 3d lolis tbh

post proof

I wish i had taken screenshot but i didnt think it was so important back then :(

why the fuck does it matter?

Agreed. Datamining is the poison of the machine that's called the internet.

Then, they'll just change their IP.
Everyone needs a VPN for privacy and security. We can't punish destroy everyone for the crimes of a few.

I've been here for a couple of years, but I don't know why everyone hates Dys so much. I'm not defending him. I've just had no or little interaction with him.

Maybe Hex was on to something?

I've always wondered if there were Khajiit hookers in that world. Not that I'm a furry or anything. But my palms are.

It's the human condition. None of us are, really. We just have to learn to grow and mature with each other, not against, improving each day at a time.

Yep. Yep. I didn't get too much into that game myself. But, I hope the next one if there's a "next one" will be even better than the last.

I've also noticed that there's a lot of crossovers from reddoit coming here. I wonder what about this place is so appealing to them?

It's the mark of the Holla Forumseast.

Same as above.

Sadly, this is why VPNs are a thing. I'm thankful about the lesson. It vindicates the smart ones, and teaches the less mature ones a lesson, without being too hostile. VPNs. The condoms of the internet.

Embrace the madness. Let it flow through your veins. Glad to see that we have another Holla Forumsro awakened.

I can verify that. The times I've watched him masturbate, he was definitely doing it to 2D lolis. No, it was yoai.

The beauty of this place is that you can think, say, and Holla Forumse whatever you want, without anyone to judge you or think that you're insane. Because you already are. If you're not already insane, well, then… You're doing it wrong.

Hate and conflict. Holla Forums eats itself. That's how it stays alive.

Burden of proof is on you, sir.

Grabbing popcorn. I'm waiting with you.

You really want to be acknowledged that bad?

gross

Actually, I find his dedication quite attractive.

gayboy

:(

:)

indeed, Skyrim provides much to do in off time. And if an user isn't insane here, an user will be. And if an user does judge one, who's doing the judging? no one, that's who.

this. user is quite a social butterfly today, and it's proven delightful

Yes. It gives me internet points.

Anything is better than the pony threads.

Anyways, I'm out, guys. Thanks for catching me up to speed. I'll be back soon. Hopefully. Everyone take care, and keeping Holla Forumseing yourselves, Holla Forumsros.

Hex?

may your road lead you to warm sands

A ponyfag I am, and a proud one at that. Thank you, user! I appreciate that.

Pedofags welcome tbh

And ponefags

this

You can't be banned for child abuse if your moderator is a pedophile.

logic = godlike.

samefag

you are literally the worst poster here

DENIED

wew. truly, we are living in hell now