Where does one go to find cute, insane Russian chicks Holla Forums?

Where does one go to find cute, insane Russian chicks Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

2ch.hk/fag/
2ch.hk/fg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about hot, desperate Russian women that want American men? Where can I go to find one of those?

Also, my fat rolls are big enough to hide food inside of. I've done it. Will the Russian women still be attracted to that?

well.. here is a cute lady board created by Russian guys…….. 2ch.hk/fag/

Duh. Russia?

Double dubs checked
Found this there

thanks for answering the question dipshit

fuck off burger

She better be 14

Anywhere else? Where I don't have to go to a third world shithole?

Нигде tbh

you need to go into the zone, stalker

Actually it's 2ch.hk/fg/

shes 12

But Russian girls look so nice. Even the ones I see that aren't beautiful have a kind of homely vibe to them.

Fuckable Marxist Mouth

That's even better

Russians are only good in their teens after that they hit a wall and you better be attractive and loaded or they'll leave you in an instance.

I've seen good looking Russian women up to their late 20s. The girl in the OP is apparently 29, and she looks alright. Not beautiful or anything, but she's got kind of a "warm" look about her.

she's very attractive I'll give you that but most slavniggers are gold diggers but yes there's lots of attractive russian girls in their mid 20. I was just pointing out that you need to be extremely wealthy and relatively attractive to attract 'their kind.'

I know they're really high maintenance. They're just the only women I've seen that are very pretty and have that spark of crazy that makes them fun.

It's like Russian girls are proof that god exists, and he hates us.

Говноед.

What?

God has always hated us. He's just never openly admitted it :(

yes?

Your taste is shit tbh.

How is it shit? I haven't described anything in detail about what I like.

Who is this semen demon?

Всем привет, есть тут кто из России? Я с Нульча пришел, он упал опять и выдаёт 522 ошибку.

Привет.

Ты давно тут? Расскажи мне про окточан, я тут совсем нюфаня. Тут много наших?

Пару недель всего. Наших видел несколько раз. Здесь педофилия и рак, но лучше чем российские чаны tbh.

Понятно. Но лично мне не особо удобно постоянно из под впн сидеть.

What is this rooskie speak doing on an American forum.

I don't see why you find her so hot. If you want to see an actually hot Russian girl torturing mice search "Masha mice" on Google images. And no, it's not the Masha you pedokikes are thinking of. She's at least mid 20s.

This is international forum, пидор.