Can somebody explain this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitzkrieg#Military_evolution.2C_1919.E2.80.931939
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_M1_Abrams
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guns cost money.
Guns are hated by liberals.

Niggers and liberals are the only ones rioting.

these days faggots who riot are either niggers who are more than likely legally prohibited from owning guns due to criminal history and, at best, have a few illegal firearms or leftyfaggots who are actually terrified of guns and have never held one in their lives.

We haven't gotten uncomfortable enough to riot en masse, we still have too much to lose.

600k of our brothers died last time we did that. It's only for special occasions

again look up all the vids of CCW holders ventilating nigs, there are thousands of vids. look up the katrina looter hunters, one guy got 36 niggers. look up the roof koreans.

It happens.

It's not uncommon for nigs to burn their own neighborhoods then take potshots at the responding firefighters.

I was watching the Ferguson riot streams when the cop caught one in the face while guarding the police station.

SEASONS BEATINGS

Because most of us aren't niggers
There's also the fact that the government would crush you if you did that

How do you even come to these conclusions? What a cuck.

As other anons have said, the gun owners aren't the ones who riot. While they technically have a lot of reasons to, most are bluepilled and thus don't know.

The few whites who do know, have neither guns nor the balls to riot, so they shitpost instead.

You're suggesting Americans start shooting people during riots? How fucking moronic can you possibly be? That would be the quickest way to end the 2a.

Small riots of people with guns aren't going to do much, and only hurt your cause. The death would be in vain.
For Americans to use their guns against the government there would need to be a large enough force to actually conduct a revolution, with support from the standing military.
Maybe what we need are small groups to start; the news to get out; fighting spreads; coup. Essentially, drop a pebble in the pond until the ripples reach across the country. Once patriots start seeing their brothers killed by the government, it won't take long for them to take up arms as well. Once the military has to start shooting civilians, they'll turn their guns to the head of the beast.

This post is a product of my imagination and written in a fictitious manner.

first post

The government has bigger guns and tanks.

never

They can make all my guns illegal, but they're gonna have to come get them.

Americans basically worship niggers so there's no real reason for them to riot.

Muslims seem to prove the exact opposite. They regularly engage in armed violence against any and all perceived aggressors, attack state institutions, murder innocents, and their power and representation only increases.

LOL

I'm from the #3-4th largest coontown in the entire country and the majority of people here hate them aside from drug dealers. The media brainwashing only goes so far.

They have the media on their side.

It has nothing to do with just wantonly killing the King's men. It's about using your weapons to stake out territory in your revolt, thus organizing against the King, if his rule proves facile and he is unable to control the revolt, then more and more of his men who once swore fealty to him will seek a new leader because their King has proved false and is no victor, thus not a King, which allows a new upstart to flourish, usually the leader of this revolt.

This is supposed to culminate in a one on one battle between the King and Revelator, who ever the victor of this battle takes the title of King.

See by this method for internal struggle we get a stronger leader and only a very small part of our tribe is killed. Your way would create civil war, which by this custom would only happen if the Revelator and King could not gain ground upon the other quick enough. And so then the tribes would split and become separate entities.

But western nations are different since everybody is a pussy "government has tanks n shit we can't beat that!" and they don't realize a tank can't beat millions of armed people.

I have to hold from showing my power level many times at University. So much conditioning but since it was built on a poor foundation, only showing that foundation is sometimes enough.

While we may have our 14%, why is Europe so cucked to niggers? Especially those in the far north? At least the next ice age will wipe them all out

Mutually Assured Destruction

it just werks

I live in a ghetto of "Little Detroit"

Most of the white people I talk to hate niggers, but what can you say about them without legal or social repercussions? What can I literally do before the day of the rope besides never associate with them or when I do, hold total disdain for them?

reacting to a first post

600k? Do you mean the Civil War?

It's because most burgers are a lazy fat blob of myster meat, driving to shooting range on their electric scooters.

As most have said, the majority of protests are either violent nigger felons: incapable of owning a legal firearm or brain dead self-hating leftists who have never held a weapon in their whole lives.

A "right-right riot", wouldn't be just a riot.

It would be War

ayy lmao, yeah that's why more guns than the US population are never used

THEY TOOK HIS FRIES
HE TOOK THEIR LIVES

We live in a civilized society, and as such take certain measures to maintain a sense of civility for everyone's sake, so all of our lives are better. We can't all come from shit-hole third world countries like you…

Cause most of those "in the know" are young adults shit posting on this board.

The majority of Holla Forums probably isn't even pass 23 years of age. Most are still living with their parents, hell most don't even have a job.

We all know it to be true.

4/10

Yeah, and they call that freedom, kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitzkrieg#Military_evolution.2C_1919.E2.80.931939

Probably because they never imported them. they never learned the lesson to not allow a large amount of wild coons in your country. so now they are learning with sand coons instead.

Apples to oranges.

The fuck are you talking about?

I'm referring to the linked wikipedia article on blitzkrieg, specifically the ww2 paragraph.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_M1_Abrams

this is Real life, not COD fag.

That wasn't the point, he linked to evolution of Blitzkrieg that started in WW1, you either didn't read it or don't get it. And both Poland and France had pretty well armed militaries. The reason why they lost fast was because they were caught by surprise
and their military tactics were obsolete.

Are you even trying?

Man o man, do I worry.

Knowing that somewhere, a beautiful Swedish women is being raped by some violent savage.

Apples to oranges

Americans are weak and cucked beyond believe for goodness sake they have a 40% foreign population in their *nation*

They won't do shit beta bitches all of them.

Googled it, a bunch of leftsist websites confirm it. They of course forget the rape and murder packs that blacks formed immediatly after hurricane Katrina

says the guy who's country bows down to the US military

Or gevalt

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

You only proved his point.

Wtf are you talking about? Niggers have been shooting each other in pretty much every BLM riot. Something like 7 or 8 people were just killed in Milwaukee a few weeks ago.

One man armed protest is a mass killing.

I do hope our burger bros, realise most comments ITT are in jest

If a day comes when Americans use guns in that manner, that'll be the day of THE HAPPENING

That's the opposite of how genuine revolutions and uprisings work. The point stands – Americans basically worship niggers and are comfortable with the society based around slaving for their needs.

hatred of niggers typically intensifies with proximity.
My friends in rural areas (mostly white) have a sort of apathetic opinion towards blacks, while my sister and her friends (who live in a culturally enriched urban area) refer to them as porch monkeys and wish they were all sent back to africa.
although I think women have much greater reasons to hate niggers, because being hollered at by apes all day must be grating.

Police respond appropriately to the level of threat Rioting will get you tear gassed billy clubbed and maybe tasered

Rioting with a gun will get you shot and killed

>Rioting with a gun
isn't that the point where a riot become a rebellion/insurrection?

Because people commit crimes when they think they will get away with it. When you are one rioter among hundreds or thousands you can probably get away. But pull out a gun and start shooting and the police will zero in on you and take you out ASAP. Unless everyone else has guns and starts shooting with you, then the military gets called in and blows you the fuck out anyway.

Niiiiiice trips.

Checked

not sure exactly i think there needs to be organisation for that classification. I think it would be called civil unrest

Because the government and media downplays their crimes and refuses to speak the truth on the matter. People who do are ostracized and ridiculed.

The tide is turning though. Things are changing here.

Americans used guns in the Bundy Ranch standoff, when the government wanted to take the man's land.

The government backed off when they saw the amount of firepower the people had as well as the whole event turning into a fucking war.

I'd like to see that happen in Russia or Europe.

Protip: It won't. Jewtin and Merkel would throw you in a fucking gulag.

Call us fat, call us stupid, but the faggot protestors you see are usually liberal retards. Come fuck with the millions of people who have trigger discipline.

Although there are a lot of fat fuck whites in the US, the average obesity stat is hugely inflated by blacks, and Pacific Islanders. All of them have a far higher rate of obesity than whites in the US. Black women are the most obese demographic of all.

Sad that the Bundy heroes are in jail now.

Oregon was a shitshow of maximum magnitude.

Because REAL Americans have yet to riot.

When we do, it may as welp be civil war or anarchy.

nigger

First two weren't protests. Your ignorance is showing.

Your guns haven't protected you from a 40% foreign population in your "nation"

lmao

good luck fighting Ahmed off with a stick you faggot.

Do tell me when you start using your gun.

hint you won't use them even if you become 30%

I hope the other people in your country aren't as fucking retarded as you with percentage and land mass

saying mean mean words won't make the 40% foreign population in your "nation" go away.

Americucks wont ever do shit they love what is happening.

Why would Americans riot? This is our country.

The (((ideological/ethnic tools))) who do riot don't have guns,
or if they do, they don't know how to use them.

This is correct. I would also like to point out that gun owners are usually responsible and take ownership of firearms seriously. It seems like most cucked countries don't understand this. Other than self defense situations gun violence is usually perpetrated by criminals and niggers.

that would be the USofA
You have a 40% foreign population americuck boy

Foreigners know not to fuck with us, because we out gun them…I would think.

White people don't riot. We'll just hang you in your bedroom.

You don't do anything with your guns you just sit around waiting for your decline to go to 50% and then have the audacity to call other nations cuckd

And what valhalla of whiteness do you hail from?

I'm from nigeria

Cry more faggot

Epic lad

a boo hoo

Paid per (you) or just a libreautist still butthurt that his containment site has a lower PPH than this shitpost chain? You decide!

Americuck is number one cuck deal with it.

Filtered

Ay dios mio america

Because you don't need a free access to guns for a successful armed uprising, you need a free access to military training. That's why American riots consist of rock-lobbing niggers and Ukrainian riot eventually became a full-blown civil war.

Lack of universal conscription hurts freedoms more than a gun control.

/thread

Don't worry, when the right decides we need to take to the streets, it will be swift, bloody, and decisive.

60%

My thoughts exactly, I don't give a fuck what laws they pass.

If they want to disarm me they're going to have to send someone to take my arms by force.

That being said though castle doctrine is retarded, have your real firepower stowed away somewhere hidden.

Individually we can't do much, but as a fighting force…

60%

We don't need a civil war to get what we want as you acknowledge in your post.

All we have to do is undermine the establishments authority and ability to execute on its ambitions.

Europeans don't seem to understand the attitude American have towards expressions of anger. Anger immediately de-legitimizes your point in the eyes of the masses, largely due to the wholescale adoption of star wars morality.

Americans are sarcastic, passive-aggressive, spiteful, occasionally cruel, but you have a very hard time finding anybody openly expressing anger. That's why we don't riot. (We did riot, a lot, before and during the 60s-70s. We've been shamed for it ever since.)

google://San+Diego+shooting

Only monkeys use weapons in riots. Also, if they do, they are shot faster.

This is the main and the most important reason for owning guns: if everyone owns them, you are at great risk if you misuse them.

Because Americans are the biggest cucks in the world even worse than Swedes.

It's fine good goy just fellate over your m-muh guns and m-muh second amendment while your country is eaten away.

Actually, Americans are not cucks, they are people who cucked an entire world. All this "DA JOOS" business is just a misdirection, because America is the real problem.

inb4 "not fair its not every american only american jews"

nah, that would be the brits

What does that mean? A bomb or something that fucks up power grids?

Fuck off Russia, you're educations are shit tier post-Communism Communism.

Thermite is a mixture that burns extremely hot. You can melt all kinds of shit with it.

Those riots are in liberal nogunz cities usually. Law abiding gun owners don't get involved in chimpouts. We are more civil and responsible. Even the rednecks.

More like lazy cucks because the problems arent yet in your backyard and even then all you will do is fellate your gun while the niggers rape your daughters and sell weed to your kids but hey it's okay you are safe in your house with your guns!

I have seen a lot of salt over the years over me being able to have gun rights. All of you come off as jelly little reddit tier pussies that cry all day about US having something you don't. Bunch of cry baby pussy Erofag and Cucknadians. Get rekt.

nice try, can't tell if shill or some fag throwing out bait. either way:

it's not "lazy" to wait until they are in our backyard, it just means we're civilized.

if they want to burn down their own businesses go for it, but the moment they march on the white suburbs there'll be rifles peeking out of every second story window.

Next you are saying you believe in human rights too?

That is very red for blood, and where is the hole in the visor?

Americans are pussies of the world, no wonder Jews have such tight grip on their country when it's men are pieces of shit worse than eternally cucked Swedes in their sheds.

They also don't call them destroyed if htey can recover enough to rebuild.
Which is common since there is little reason to disintegrate a ank nowadays when you could torch the insides with molten copper or just punt it hard enough to jelly the crew.

Except all the cattle illegally grazing were killed as correct, and those guys that weren't plants are in jail now.
Bravo, it ended with the government still winning.
Maybe they should have used some ammo instead of stockpiling it for armslist.

Oh we use them in riots all the time. We're just not the liberal ( ) rioters.
I remember a dude in Ferguson who brought an AK while wearing a nike shirt for example, and roof Koreans always come to mind.

No, these niggers are ruining their own cities. Killing each other. The police in our country aren't defenseless. Unfortunately there are some good men who are killed, but they have better resources and call in robots to blow up the wild nogs. Our guns are to defend ourselves from people and tyranny. We still believe in The American way and have no want for any sort of coup. Coups usually seem to work until another country comes in and takes over. Most of us agree that we can make the country great again. I am skeptical of any people who attempt to sway American citizens into revolution. I wonder who you work for? I also believe all the people bitching in this thread come off as liberals. That or maybe people fail to understand American history or it's people.

Please, please, please go back to whatever site you people keep coming here from.

Dindus bring guns to BLM riots all the time

they've even fired them at officers before

mad as fuck arabstani.

Go back to school summer fag no American agrees with you.

The funny thing is the amount of Erofags on here who think that they have any say in what we do with our rights, but have no understanding of how our system works. No wonder why they have no freedom or right to arm themselves. They couldn't handle the responsibility. They automatically think that if you have firearms the first thing you should do is be violent.

As for me and my country men we will decide America's fate and when it has become necessary to take violent action.

same problem niggers have

Capability to #REK shit =/= need to #REK shit.

Are you an idiot?
Obviously first thing to do would organize with likeminded fellows until you are strong enough to take the government but you tubs of lard cant even do that because like it or not you are lazy good-for-nothing wastes of life.

If people in Yoropoor countries had such an easy access to actual guns and not just some weak peashooters we'd seen several revolts allready because our right-wing rallies and parties can muster people anywhere from several hundreds to tens of thousands but at this stage they arent going to win by just using baseball bats and sticks because your military bases and army would have no problems quenching any rebellion by the natives in the name of "democracy/freedom" and other meaningless buzzwords.

So many buttmad europoors ITT, keep that salt coming, I need it for my freedom fries.

This isn't a conservative board. It's not a safe space for patriotards. Go back to whatever zionist shit hole you leapfrogged from.

this thread is

Sounds like a bunch of Sorros Funded faggots.
How much are the kikes paying you?

We do have niggers, though, it's not only mudshits.

Ok beefcake which riots did you shoot up? Oh… you didn't shoot up any riots with your guns.

WHAT A CUCK.

Ffff freee acess to guns??? Where?? I'll take 30.. Shiiet whoever was the non american dumb fuck who came up with that…

Hot tip, usually these kind of posters hail from Englandistan, Australia, or Cucknada

I cannot wait until we get back to something resembling this.

It's oxygenated arterial blood, hence the bright red color. If you're seeing it, it's probably because the originator is dead or dying from a mortal wound.