Tfw you're an oldfag who's almost 30 and there's no one even close to your age on this shitty ass website

tfw you're an oldfag who's almost 30 and there's no one even close to your age on this shitty ass website

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/sociedad/2017/09/03/habla-por-primera-vez-la-mama-de-la-adolescente-que-se-suicido-en-un-colegio-de-la-plata-no-supe-ver-el-mundo-privado-que-la-angustiaba/
youtu.be/7IjscGWOgaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 27 tbh

Why would you be proud of being older than me and having less of a life?

not proud, I'm lonely

Most of the people who would be your age by now who browsed places like these have already an hero'd. Why haven't you done the same yet?

I don't think it really matters because i'm a loser right now in highschool with no friends and once i'm older i'll probably be a loser with no friends because the only people that stick around and actively post on imageboards and learn the culture are the friendless losers and degenerates because there isn't any better place to go that dosen't require connections and friends to get some kind of pass and those places are still going to be dead and not worth the effort put in

25 in 2 months.

17 in 3 moths

"almost 30"

Realistically, I could be your father.

it was comfy as fuck back then
now it's like a godamn desert

I have a good paying job and am able to buy shit
I fill my meaninglessness with retail therapy, it actually works, in a short-term, cocaine kind of way.

same here, except for the good paying job part.

I'm probably going to kms once I finish highschool because if I don't get a good paying job then i'll probably die from the type 1 diabetes

lmao. Try 35 faggot

Almost forty here, kid. Quit fucking whining.

Fan-fucking-tastic

28 here tbh

kek meant months

oldest person in this thread so far.

all of us, you and me friendo, desert a good young 10 year old pussy like that as a wife.

second

she's more like 15 though?

I'm 20 and im an heroing soon . don't be a pussy. Death is purification and death is order.

Is ok op. I'm 32.
nj on the underhanded datamine

and still using gifs in 2017
kys

Who that? She kinda cute.

Some argentinian girl that wrote a letter to the class or something calling everyone uncivilised niggers and shit. Then she offed herself in class.

pic related was the funny part

translation

translation

im 30, lonelty and still a virign

same here

I'm only 14. Old fools make way for the new generation.

lmao. Do fucking what now? I never heard about this? Is there a news article? Did she have a YouTube?

What a pity i can no longer play , whoever finds it in my bag tomorrow can keep it.

I'm only 14. Oldfags need to step aside for the new generation.

Nice bait

It was in argentina. so it wasn't made big or anything. they blmed her suicide on bullying but from she wrote its clear she despised living in nigger infested argentina. Apparently before her death she started questioning the holocaust.and she would go on an argentinian version of Holla Forums

totally would have turned her around with good feels.

One day you'll be old, too, and you're gonna resent the little faggots who think you can just be pushed aside.

totally would have turned her around with good feels.

Link article or it didn't happen.

Well, you're not wrong I was attempting to piss people off. But that doesn't mean I'm lying about my age.

girl? :3

nope, you cant go round helping other people if you yourself need help

You're totally wrong. There are lots of oldfags around here. I'm 36.

Naw, I'm a 6"3 horny teen.

Nope. Horny male teen

Boy user, you sound like you need help.

you just described the average american tbh

Speak for yourself, you sound like a miserable cunt, not only am I not overweight, I don't eat processed foods.

try again

infobae.com/sociedad/2017/09/03/habla-por-primera-vez-la-mama-de-la-adolescente-que-se-suicido-en-un-colegio-de-la-plata-no-supe-ver-el-mundo-privado-que-la-angustiaba/

youtu.be/7IjscGWOgaY

lara tolora was hee name

F

F
good girl

wHAT SHE WROTE:

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Trully based AF

Wow. Massive respect for hating niggers and liking MGSV:GZ. She will be remembered.

/ourgirl/ tbh

I agree

lol no. she's just a confused, blackpilled teen. i would agree with you if she took a few with her. pretty funny manifesto though

fuck, she was wife material deluxe.
why why why why

The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

and you wouldnt have been good enough for her anyway. sit down.

wtf, it posted the wrong pic. Wtf is up with the board today.

i'm not some neckbeard. i'm not a meme. just a reglar dude with a decent job.

i'm not some neckbeard. i'm not a meme. just a reglar dude with a decent job.

while you call her deluxe. sit down.

Becaiuse she isn't a liberal whore who acts like a typical woman. she was racist, non liberal, non whore . thats why shes deluxed. because she is like a unicorn.

Try 42

based. Shitposters never die

Robin Williams had early Alzheimer's. He wasn't depressed.

I've always had a special place in my heart for Bill O'Reilly.

Over forty here, I once had Pac Man fever as a child.

he's a pedo recucklican faggot i also used to like him

I am 48. This is my home.

I titty fucked a 26 years old girl in college a few months ago, does this count?

I'm this too

FWIW…I am older than Jim and have been on 8ch longer than he has. Not making any stupid claims about it, just putting it out there as a statistic.

No, he had Lewy-body dementia. Which can actually cause depression, so it's not an either-or.

God I want to beat the shit out of that pretentious bitch so bad

FUCKING BITCH
==DIE==>>7378286

All those years of stand up he wondered why people were laughing when he was just trying to warn them about aliens and 9/11. He was giving lectures not trying to be funny.

you not even a wizard yet so stop your bitching.

Since there are a lot of oldfags in this thread do you guys mind helping out a newfag by replying with the biggest regrets you've made in life. Help a brother out. Turned 20 two months ago.

43 here. I remember having a dedicated pacman "console" I guess you'd call it. Score went up to 9999 then you clocked it.

42 years old. No idea why I am here.

I had/have a massive tolerance for alcohol. I quit 2 years ago, but I'm pretty sure I have cancer of some internal body part now. I am blowing up to a ridiculous size and it's not because of diet.

Have your fun with booze, but don't stick with it forever. It's the worst fucking shit out there.

Just missed you

Glad I'm not the oldest

Jesus Christ there are five of us over 40 here.

Tbh, this website is like a born from 1985-1995 thing, and I don't really understand why youngfags come here unless they think we're edgy or something. Normally I wouldn't care if young people came here, but I get the impression they're fucking pussies or something nowadays. Whatever.

Post pics and timestamps you old bastards

Those first three are all me, the other four over 40 I see are

You're funny

getting a worthless degree
puts you back in life by about 5 years, and considering that your 20's are your formulative years, 5 years is nearly a death sentence.
What made matters worse for me is that I wasted 2 years doing menial work before going back and getting a useful degree.

looks like a braindead whore, wtf has she been smoking?

feminism
I hate how "uppity" women are these days.

the real attention whore is like 40+ years old. y'know, the fatty who wears the cat ear cosmetic

Tfw when op is a dataminer

fat asses never consider them overweight, and not eating processed foods doesnt mean shit.