Okay what the fuck is this shit...

Okay what the fuck is this shit? Why in the name of Beelzebub is there a christian board on the pedo nest of Holla Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjjh9PML8tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holla Forums is a Christian board too tbh

Who cares? They're all going to find out there is no heaven and hell when they die so just let them waste their lives.

There is nothing in the Bible against pedophilia. Just one passage that is commonly misinterpreted ("leading children astray" means leading the followers of Christ away from the faith).

Pedophilia is a modern invention. Its really just normal attraction. Most virile young men are sexually attracted to 10 year old girls.

Those aren't christians, those are faggotty kikes of the synagogue of satan in disguise. I got banned for quoting the Bible a bunch.

Pick one

we are devout muslim board infidel
inshallah

You're correct, but that doesn't excuse faggotry, marriage out of wedlock while married, and fucking christians over.

You have to believe. Let him into your life.

Jesus loves the little children.

let who into my life?

It's not, pedofag

God has to be real, there is no doubt about that but what God is we do not know at all, so I'm not going to take some random script that some guy wrote (probably as a fiction novel) as truth of anything. You can stick your bible up your ass.

Nice.

I was just starting to finish up Beelzebubs Tales To His Grandson this week after putting it off for almost 2 years. Synchronicity at its finest.

Also I would say because the law of polarity there must be contrasting opposites among a single source, not to mention, Christianity has ties with the elite and the occult global pedophile rings, yes?

Holla Forums is an Erisian board. We're all Discordian.

Fucking newfags

you need a shrink

How are they going to find out that there is no afterlife… when there is no afterlife?
Christians: 1 Atheists: 0

STAHP MODFAGGING NIGGER

I never said there was no afterlife.. I said there was no heaven and hell, dumbass.

what was the point of the hex debacle if you now attention whore in threads like he did and you use d+ which you forbade him to do?

Be a faggot for jebus.

Probably because hex was deleting pedoshit faster then dysomnia could download it.

Ask him anything:
David R. Hawkins - All Fears Are Illusions

youtube.com/watch?v=rjjh9PML8tE
fuck me in the ass cause i love jesus

hex was going fucking ham tbh

Speak for yourself, asshat

this tbh, but to be fair dysnomia told him to and hex is a good little nazi.

Ok dysnomia. We trust you.

that's the second and the least convincing explanation you have given. i honestly suspect you are jealous of his popularity, a suspicion reinforced by your suddenly falling in love with anonymity after months of ids and now here you are in a thread with your trip trying to be nice. stop posting in threads, please. you are so wildly reviled by the users that your trip just derails the thread. you are not funny and you are not fun. fuck off

so you deleted all the posts from tor? did that delete the posts that arent spam too?

dysnomia is a bitch

Faggot

too bad for him

Gods work

wtf dys?