Why aren't you out on a date right now Holla Forums?

Why aren't you out on a date right now Holla Forums?

Because she lives some hour away and I haven't found anyone better. Why aren't you?

Because it's the middle of the night.

It might have something to do with me being a loser.

I am out on a date.

That's why I'm lurking Holla Forums.

Because my oneitis has a boyfriend and I find everyone else unappealing

is that a wordfilter?

gf

waifu?

because I am only attracted to underage girls and I don't want to get jailed for it. Also I am not attracted to used up roasties and I don't want chads leftovers

This.

Because I'm home with my waifu :3

Because the girl I had a date with last week won't text me back and I started a full time job, so I no longer have time to hang out in colleges.

Because I seclude myself from society and don't meet women, or other new people for that matter.

im a loser who can't talk to girls.

Women are terrified of me because I'm a huge ass man fresh out of prison.

Because of acne. I've come to accept it. I will never be a smoothskin. I will never get a gf or look even remotely decent.

put clean towel on pillow every few days to sleep on and use a bar of soap to wash your entire face every day

IT DOESN'T WORK YOU FUCKING RETARDS! THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF ACNE AND YOU HAVE NOT THE SLIGHTEST FUCKING POSSIBLE IDEA HOW RIDICULOUSLY DIFFICULT IT IS TO GET RID OF IT.
ACCUTANE ALMOST FUCKING KILLED MY LIVER YOU FUCKING NIGGER IT DOESN'T WORK FOR EVERYONE YOU JUST NEED TO FUCKING ACCEPT THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN BE TREATED. ENJOY YOUR SMOOTH SKIN BUT STOP TELLING OTHERS HOW TO GET RID OF THEIR ACNE WHEN YOU ARE CLEARLY FUCKING INCAPABLE OF HELPING THEM

Drop soda and candy from your diet completely. Drink lots of water daily.

FUCK OFF SMOOTHSKIN
FUCK OFF SMOOTHSKIN

Stop touching your face. Eat a healthy diet with lots of good meats and veggies.

it helps not being fat af

Acne is decided by genes, not by actions you pricks, Acne-user is eternally doomed, at frankly it's good because otherwise his son would suffer the same fate.

t. greasy fat fuck who shovels tendies into his mouth and wipes his fingers on his cheeks

i bet he'll claim obesity is decide by genes also

being a MAP is decided by genes

They unironically are decided only by genes, you can eat as much fucking grease and still have a smooth face. It's all about genes.

lol no

nature vs nurture idk and idc either way

BAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

Yes

nah

Yes

no

Yes

Nope

Yeah

no

Correct

T-thanks hotwheels

Glad you finally see it my way

That is incorrect

I was right and you are wrong.

That is incorrect, I am correct, and you are objectively incorrect.
t. Correct man.

lol no

Yes jej

no

Because i don't go out of my house.

Of course

nah

Can you two faggots shut the fuck up and get acne-user to kill himself on livestream

Did you kill a normie?

Holla Forums is my date