Clownfish can naturally change their sex

really mutilates my muffin

Other urls found in this thread:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really activates the almonds.

no, it mutilates your genitals

it seems that the jews are attempting to become the group that has the least damaged penises by convincing everyone else to simply cut their own off.

We need more rope! More!

So trannies should only be allowed if there are no more wimmin left?

So I'm allowed to help trannies to enlarge their gills with this knife since apparently humans evolved from fish.

don't be silly, user.

humans are mammals, you'd have to give them a blowhole in the top of their skulls.

Wrong again. Human women don't have enough nipples to feed their many young, so it's up to you to weld some onto them.

The fuck? So, essentially, clown fish have no innate sexual differences, instead just changing to what's needed to sustain reproduction?

What the fuck?

SHUT UP DRUMPFKIN
SHUT THE FUCK UP
TRANSEXUALS ARE PEOPLE, NOT LIKE THOSE FUCKING QUEERS

Sissify the white male

Is there something in the Big Apple's water supply or has Bill gone senile?

Isn't it simpler just to call the other 1% "abnormal"?

Bill Nye is an actor. He says what he is paid to say by certain (((individuals))).

Not everything uses XY determination like what most mammals do. For example a number of reptiles use incubation temperature to determine sex. Bees and several other type of insects use haploid/diploid determination. Most fungi are all "male" and just have +/- sperm (spores) that mutually impregnate each other to make a mature mycelium.
Of course none of this really has anything to do with humans but it's interesting as hell.

The word "science" is a religion for liberals. Actual research and data are blasphemous.

Now that my "what the fuck" level of confusion has subsided, that's pretty neat. Nothing to do with human biology, though.

Any rational person would see that, but then again, we are talking about the mentally ill.

How did he get popular, this shit is cringy as fuck

It's a kid's show in an era which gave us redditers and manchildren. The level of cringe should make sense in those terms.

Wrong Human woman or men don't have the cloaca they're meant to have so we must mould one

I thought most redditors are around the 14-20 year old mark

Reddit is a post-Gen X group known for its same "revolutionary" liberalism and weed smoking, but with a twist, them being highly "positive" and "cool-nerdy" instead of the Reznor-tier edgy and dark
They are currently at a 25-30yo mark

lol

Oh well if clownfish do something, it must be only natural for humans to do it. Afterall the distinction between species is a social construct.

I agree let's all shit in sea anenomes too because if the clownfish are doing it then we should too.

Really Sinuates my sex organs tbh fam

Really retracts my penis

Really vamboozles my vajananay

Need I say more?
I win Bill Nye The Redditer guy btfo.
Confirmed@!

That's actually true though. Transexuals are crazy people. Gays are soulless animals. The worst are butch 'bisexuals.'

Link people this study:
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

it's a kid show from the '90s
teh fuck do you expect

fixed

Why is he giving the Jews money?

They're clowns, alright.

he's the jew who's taking money

Shill Nye, Science Goy

At any second, one of them could turn into a woman and they would fuck.

that doesn't rhyme, fagt

why does there need to be a woman? sex how you want it's your god damn right

CERTAIN FLIES ABSORB DNA FROM THEIR SEXUAL PARTNERS THAT MEANS HUMANS CAN SLOWLY CHANGE RACE IF THEY HAVE ENOUGH INTERRACIAL SEX ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE

tell me why he's wrong without resorting to namecalling or bigotry.

cash me ousside, how bow dat?

They're perfectly natural responses to defects and potentially harmful foreign shit.

The cat belongs to the lion family, therefore the cat belongs to the lion family. (KEK)

I am extremely enraged when trannies bring up creatures in completely different phylum (a taxonomic rank several times higher than the "species" rank is) as reasons they should be allowed to cut their dicks off.

BITCH, ARE YOU A FUCKING SLUG?

YES, DON'T PHYLUM SHAME ME YOU VERTEBRATE

Okay…
Bill Nye = Jewish
Derrek Muller = Shitskin pretending to be white, looks like a spic or some sort of middle eastern or western asia mix

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk

excuse me?

Oh, sorrry, redditors, I forgot you little cucks autistically screech about every little grammatical error.

And rabbits casually eat their own shit, so…

stop using all your money on proxy wars for rich people & we can afford all the silly surgeries we want, as a species, in addition to having plenty of food and stuff.
if you're worried about gender you're on the losing team.

Yup you sound about 18.

(((Rich people)))

Also, not caring about the collapse of the west might be cool and all but you'll regret it later.

bigotry, reported

Any time a nation has gone down this type of path, the path of obsessing over sex and sexuality, it has either collapsed (e.g. Rome) or radically changed (e.g. Weimar Republic).
This path isn't the cause of the collapse/shift, but rather a symptom.

the cause of the collapse is complacency and decadence.

Nah, OP's series of videos is also cringe as fuck.
Bill Nye is a buffoon

You might have the memory of a goldfish and the gonads of a clownfish, but he presents all these tumblr terms (that literally came from tumblr) as "science"

Eh, outside of the little bits of autism and that the wrench joke went for a bit too long, he wasn't such a bad comedian, sad that he got ruined by jews. Fun shit, the bit about the woman writing the star trek episode was fun, too.

There is zero "science" involved in his new show, nothing he says is substantiated or cited, he's clearly being paid to push a narrative and pretends this new-wave sexuality is an axiom.

Aside from that, his new show is difficult to sit through because of how weird and incoherent it is.

I'm not saying his 90's show was a pinnacle of intellectualism but at least what he talked about was actually proven to exist.

Now instead of do-it-yourself segments and Consider the Following, Rachel Bloom sings about her vagina.

Give it five years, user.

You sweet summer child.

He knows that he's being dishonest as he conflates sex with gender to justify transgenderism. Clown fish don't change their gender, they change their sex. Fish also don't use HRT, SRS, and puberty blockers to change their sex. Additionally, humans are sexually dimorphic mammals like lions are. It's why women look distinctly feminine from the start.

You get it, he gets, so why are you trying to justify it?

I would let you guys do what you want if you didn't want to tax payers to fund your treatment while criminally prosecuting people for incorrect pronouns like you do in New York and Canada. Because of the self-inflicted misery of transpeople, they want to bring everyone else down. I find that unacceptable.

I'm non-white, but being treated like shit does not excuse you to demand reparations for solely existing and treating others like shit.

You forgot to photoshop the green arm with flies all over it, because jews don't bath themselves in a long ass time.

tumblr and reddit couldn't shut the fuck up about it.