Very good movie tbh. I cried a little. What good movies have you watched recently?

Very good movie tbh. I cried a little. What good movies have you watched recently?

Kys, NOW!

Faggot.

No, I won't.

I own two Michael Jackson and one Kenny G CD and your normie level sickens me.

That's not movies.

Right. Movies are terrible. That's why I don't own any. If I did I'd buy Die Hard just to spite you.

Are you retard? Becaouse it seems that way.

What's retarded about liking the undisputed greatest movie of the 80s?

I enjoyed it. It wasn't the most-groudbreaking-best-of-all-time-most-super-fantastic-superhero-movie-in-the-history-of-the-universe film that the libtard critics made it out to be, but it was solid.

You post usic in a movie thread.

That's because movies are terrible. Unless they're stagings of theater plays. Laurence Fishburne is a GOAT Othello.

GTFO

If your favorite movie isn't Ballet Mécanique what does your opinion matter?

You can create a faget thread and enjoy yourself there.

Duke of Burgundy: 9/10. It was one of the most intoxicating films I've ever seen. Really interesting S&M relationship between 2 women.

The Servant: 8.5/10. It's a slightly homoerotic film about the relationship between a man and his man-servant. It's a cozy film about isolation and jealousy, and features a really great Jazz soundtrack.

A Dark Song: 8/10. Definitely one of the more interesting horror films I've ever seen. 99% of the film is just 2 people in a house in the country, and they go through an entire gnostic ritual from beginning to end.

Wiener Dog: 6.5/10. Definitely not Solondz' best film, but it's worth a watch if you like ultra-cynical black comedies.

all these seem to have in common are isolation and 2 people, why add weiner dog in it too?

btw, you saw the hole ?

It's weird, I realized that as I was typing it up. These are just good films I've seen recently. I do love a good film about isolation, so I suppose I'm more inclined to watch those kind of films.

I have not

How the fuck you found out about these movies?

I'm gonna watch this today

Duke of Burgundy: I'm a fan of the director, so I keep track of new material
A Dark Song: new release on Netflix
The Servant: it was on TCM
Wiener Dog: new release on Amazon Prime, and I'm a big fan of the Director.

Sleeping Beauty and Peeping Tom were great. Haven't seen A Cure for Wellness or Amer. Silent House was pretty underwhelming.

It's been years since I watched Sleeping Beauty IIRC I found it dumb. If you look past the woman's awesome body and kinky premise you can see it for the edgy try-hard indie trash it is.

Why you have to be such a faget?

watch Detour too

Saw the trailer, could swear it was the same actress like that in Elle

It's just strange to put it with the other movies. Couldn't watch that after watching of the others.

Almost one of the best movies in last years if it wasn't for the ending.

Amer was kind of boring.

Saw it when it was released, can't say I'm a big fan but it was an interesting movie.

bump

Why? You found no movie yet to see?

I found it, but i need more for the future.

what movie?

Are you looking for any particular kind of movie?

watched it last night
good shit

Shot Caller. Just finished it.

Not really.

you liked it?

Yeah. Good story. Sometimes I like to watch movies like this. But generally I prefer fantasy like in OP post.

Are you a female? WHAT THE FUCK

I thought OP was trolling

Don't tell me you liked Warcraft and Lord of The Rings too?

I didn't watch Warcraft. LOTR is boring shit I only watched the first one. But I really liked Avatar I guess you hate it, right?

Avatar was shit, for retarded kids.

watch Maze Runner, Hunger Games, Guardians of Galaxy, Iron Man, Deadpool …

These are not real movies.

I thought that you would say so, but you are wrong.