Why does every thread have to be for or against pedophilia? Why can't we talk about my recent musical purchases?

Why does every thread have to be for or against pedophilia? Why can't we talk about my recent musical purchases?

kenny g? does anyone have a webm of that scene from Wayne's world where garth is listening to Kenny g and he's getting his tooth drilled by a dentist at the concert?

I don't get the joke but the Midnight Motion on this CD is some funky shit

have you seen the scene?

Why would you even ? Although you have patrician taste tbh

it implies sitting through Kenny g concert is about as enjoyable as having a root canal. here is the scene. i'll make a webm of it later

It's not possible to be more normie than that

Oh I see. Why are people so hard on Kenny while simultaneously adoring the Beach Boys or TayTay?

I purchase music on torrents tbh.

They didn't have any Steve Vai and I had to give up my Jeff Beck CD to get Aqualung so I had to settle for Kenny G. What of it?

Kenny G is OG

fuck your recent musical purchases tbh

Because this is not a discussion board, nor is it /mu.
Faggot.

But in order to post on /mu/ you have to suck google dick and I thought we were going to ruin google to get our internet back.

Caribbean Blue is easily Enya's best song

Did you guys know that OP sucks 3 nigger cocks at a time?

at least with vynil you could argue about analogue being superior to digital

But analogue was only superior to digital when microcontrollers didn't exist. I only use CDs for physical backup of music I don't want to rm -rf * away.

you really love that song

this tbh