Kaepernick didn’t bring politics into sports. The NFL did that

archive.is/JaGg3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zackbeauchamp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kaepernick is a fucking greenlandic snownigger.

Then why write the article, you pretentious cocksucker

Because he is a massive cocksucking faggot.

twitter.com/zackbeauchamp

I'm not even surprised.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT GO EAT A NIGGER DICK YOU CUMSUCKING CUNT

I bet he'd be pissed if the US cut off aid to Israel.
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Trying to destroy another American tradition.
This has got to be a jew.

Not even surprised.

Colin Kaepernick should leave the country if he doesnt respect it. Try to get a fuck ton of money from some other country for throwing around a fucking ball on sundays.

wat

I've been to four Jays games, a Leafs game, and a Raptors game, and every single time the national anthem for both the US and my country were played. If you watch it for any Canadian team at home, both are played (unless the other team is Canadian in which case it's just our anthem played of course).

I mean, no, this doesn't mean that because we do it here that it's a normal thing internationally or that it's only done in countries that most can't point out on a map, but it's not as if it's unheard of like this guy tries to make it sound.

Seems to me like this guy is just trying to push the idea that there aren't Americans, simply people who live on a patch of land called the USA - as in, some guy whose family has been there since colonial times is just as "American" as some guy fresh in from Somalia is.

Nation of Immigrants you stupid goy.

No differnce between a Mexican straight off a burrito truck who came here illegally and some whose ancestors moved here before the USA was even a country.

I don't care if we're the only nation in human history to play our anthem at sporting events. Why stop a tradition because people in foreign lands don't share that tradition?

Funny that this guy doesnt mention that here we all stand up to sing O Canada at every sporting event too. I guess since we're good foyim we dont count.

Goyim. Goyim i meant to say. Its what i get for turning autocorrect off

They're trying to worm the idea into your head that you shouldn't be patriotic, and therefore shouldn't care about your country or who it lets in. Meanwhile they can push the idea that "America is super racist" into the heads of SJWs, new immigrants, and pissed off minorities. It's like how they banned the American flag from that one high school in South (I think) Carolina because it was "non-inclusive" to the Latino students or some stupid bullshit.

I get that. I guess what I'm having trouble understanding is why it appears to be working on so many people.

Is there really much to be proud of at the moment?

The reason he didn't stand is what bothers me. All of those athletes are getting beaucoup bucks to throw a fucking ball around. If anyone should be thanking the heavens that they live in America, it's them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only cameras at an NFL game are NFL cameras.

NFL controls the media rights to all their games. So the only reason this stupid nigger became news is because the NFL reported on it. They should have kept quiet about it and fired him. Instead they saw an opportunity to create press and gave him attention.

I don't watch sports so I don't give a shit if they decide not to have someone sing before they manhandle each other for 2 hours, but this is clearly just niggers mad at whitey for national pride. Fuck em, put the national anthem during halftime and at the end too.

National anthems are normally only played for international sporting events, for instance say Germany vs England at football.

All domestic sporting events don't play them, they will normally have there own league/cup/compatition music.

Gas yourself, useless kike writer that is so shitty he has to report on niggerball and not actual events that matter.

Who fucking cares? This is America, not one of those shitty international nations that have no sense of nationalism.

Maybe if they had some sense of pride and nationalism, major European cities wouldn't be shit holes with Muslim majorities.

The only 2 sports I watch and they always have the national anthem before them.
God bless the big block V8, yeast fermentation, the bbq and the grass fed beef to put on it
god bless Australia

Literally every time.

Football is for faggots.

I'm sorry they only have curling where you are from.
Must be terribly boring.

I bet a hundred bucks the author is a Ki-

Aaaaand there it is.

Literally every fucking time.

Blacks make up 13.3% of the population yet make up 68.7% of NFL

Stop watching nigger ball games

In the US we sing it before every game

That literally is America. Shouldn't be, but is.

Niggers make up the majority of players in sports because they're too stupid to do anything that requires intellect.

And they're used to a white guy (the coach) yelling at them and telling them what to do. Like when they were slaves.

Don't watch nigger ball games.

I can't stand the idea of coons getting payed multi-millions for chasing a ball around and receiving praise for literally nothing.

Whitemen who watch these sports should feel utter shame for cheering these animals and feeding this monkey parade.

Its fun to watch the Patriots(who are predominantly white) destroy the nigger teams every year.

Don't justify nigger ball!!

By supporting it even out of novelty of a single team you are ensuring that niggers which make up 68.7% of the league continue to receive millions in endorsements.

Don't support {X} when it benefits genealogically hostile groups.

I guarantee you don't read any of the main-stream publications because it is ideologically hostile to you , so don't support of watch any of the niggerball sports either!.

You seem upset with all those exclamation marks. I enjoy watching niggers be put in their place plus knowing that the Patriot's quarterback is a Trump supporter makes it even sweeter.

one nfl game, no fans in the stadium

it would send shockwaves through nfl hq

it's all fun and games right it starts costing them money

*until

If that guy from Somalia integrates, cares about america and fights for us, I'd call him an American. If he acts like these shitskins in Europe who show up with no intention of integrating, then fuck that.

Either way, they have to leave on dotr.

Sure thing buddy.

How pathetic.

It gets irritatingly tiring after awhile. Boring one could say.