Have you ever put your dick in a 14yo girl?

Have you ever put your dick in a 14yo girl?
Tell me everything

You should put a knife in you heart tbh

no

I know better.

>believing the (((media))) over nature

retard

You should really visit a shrink.

this

you will be very lonely when you get older

based

(You) right now.

i'm so scaaaarred!

not kidding, your youth obsession will probably result in a midlife crisis at 25 and you'll never recover

BAHAHAHA

I did, but I was also 14 and it was my first time, so maybe 3 pumps before I busted. So uh…not that good.

so if you were 14 and presumably your gf was 14 when that happened, did you do it naturally or were you convinced by an evil pedo to do the act? in other words, is it natural for HUMANS to copulate at that age? i think we know the answer to that. others though would rather take the moral high ground and virtue signal about murdering "pedos".

Almost did.

well now that we have established that interest in sex at 14yo (maybe before) occurs naturally, why the artificial and arbitrary limit of 18 when in other countries it IS 14 or lower? this does not imply i support 50/60/70 year olds chasing girls that age but my point is, it is natural for sex at that age and it is established fact men are attracted to youth. you can see where the logic leads ……….

What part of the planet? Iraq?

yeah when i was 14

felt like bags of sand

Yes.
First I put it in there and then I put it outside and then I repeated that process many times. I was wearing a condom because I didn't know she had been. In the process I put some liquid inside of the condom. I threw it out after I was done. I hope you enjoyed the story.

Is that you, Ron?

(((They))) have used their kike techniques to associate a stigma with pedophilia for nearly a century. Add the fact feminists are basically rioting and pitchforking all pedophiles like it was some sort of witch hunt. The general public has just been brainwashed or conditioned to hate teen relationships. It's actually fucking sad because pedophilia will eventually be normalized in the same way homosexuality was. Not many of us today will see that day but I'll rest easy knowing that humanity is taking another step away from self destruction.

same

umm so what? where I live the AoC is 14, but it's still not socially accepted for a 20+ guy to fuck 14 year olds. Reality is, most people are interested in long-term relationships and your 14 yo won't stay 14 for very long. Your concept is flawed.

i never said it was and this wasn't the point. if anything, -you- only only prove what i said about being influenced by society, or the media, which influences socity. naturally, interest in sex occurs before that age.

i know of 4 relationships that started in high school that still last to this day whereas all but 1 of my friends has been divorced and they got together with their partners when they were much older.

what is my concept and how is yours not flawed instead?

I agree with this guy. I don't want a 50 year old wrinkled bitch on my dick.

i'm not answering that question.

we know you have

that adult men fucking 14 year olds is "natural" and should be the new normal. it will never happen. You can "argue" all day and blame the jews for it, won't make any difference.

yes actually I have dicked a 14 yearold

It's already normal, Anita.

Not it isn't, Ahmed

So explain the "normalization" of homosexuality then?

pedos r cool tbh

gay is wrong but a man fugging a 14 yo isnt tbh

Nice attack, Anita.

true

If we want to be specific here then we can say 'hebephilea r cool tbh'

That's such a lame comparison, I pity you for not seeing the differences. First of all it's a mutual demand, gay men demanded the right to be together. I don't see 14 year olds protesting against AoC, all I see is horny men who want to diddle kiddies.

no where did i argue this. do you have reading comprehension issues? did you not see where i stated:

are you capable of following discussion without being a typical brainless normie?

This fag never was horny at 14.
This fag never had sex as a teen.
This fag should kill herself.

Adult means 50+ now?

Shitty comparison but same ball field nevertheless.

Adult is 35+ tbh

Of course, with girls my age like everyone else

There's nothing wrong with being gat.
You're all just being idiots

We have caught a live feminist in the thread. Watch out.

1. You argued that 14 year olds don't have the demand.
2. Not every girl likes girls like you do.

I've said they don't demand to fuck adults and don't protest the AoC

Have you ever been in a bar or club user? Y'know, with other people? I've had 16 year olds that got in somehow and they were just as up for it as any older woman.

In hs there were many stacies with fake ids because I'd be the sober driver for them. Some of them were 15/16 but could easily pass for a 19 y/o. Niggers be careful at bars and clubs. Seriously.

There's a difference in my opinion. This is another problem with you, you always shift the age around as you like. Could it be that your true intention is to abolish AoC? Because you are pedo and want to fuck kids of a MUCH younger age?

kek. legit thought this was CP for a second there!

I've become numb to it all

Yes I was 16 though

That's why you will end up in prison soon.

i think if a 14yo wants an adult dick to fill her tight holes with man juice she should have the right to so.
teenage girls should have the same rights as everyone.

i'm a teen right activist.

you'll have to numb your asshole after you get raped by a pack of niggers

cute

This

shut it down

Fuck off Chad, you insufferable cheese-eating surrender monkey. I don't care how white you are, you are a sandnigger Frenchie who can't stand up for his country.

Wtf happened with our Holla Forums?!

why so mad doe?

yes

14 are good for fuck

I used to get tons of those type of pics

great, now I am scared

IT'S FUCKING TRUE

I want to bury my dick in 14 yo pussy, I'm 24

have a seat over there please

Yes they do. You need to get out more.

Could people perhaps have other reasons? Perhaps something based on logic and ideology rather than selfish interest? Or is that thought too unreal for you?

But then you looked closer.

We need to form a teen protest group.

we should start some trend on social network.
start with something subtile, use like a 15 yo dating an 18yo as example, or 17 and 19.
and say some crusty shit like "love has no age"

Let's rehearse in here and get a big enough teen following.

AYO HOL UP YOU FOOLS

ELLIOT RODGER HERE , WASSUP

I LOATHE Y'ALL EVERY SINGLE ONE BITCH ASS CRACKERS HERE

AM 22 AND AM STILL KISSLESS VIRGIN, I MEAN WASSUP WITH THAT Y'ALL?
WHY DEM BLONDE WITE GIRLS AINT NO ATTRACTED TO ME?
I MEAN IMMA PERFECT SUPREME GENTLEMAN AND SHEIT Y''ALL
IT GETS ME MAD AND FRUSTRATED AND SHIET

IM GONNA REDUCE Y'ALL FUCKERS INTO MOUNTAINS OF SKULLS AND RIVERS OF BLOOD N SHIET.

WORD

LAMMMOOOOOOOOOOO
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah since im underage i have, she was asian and im black so she bled alot lmao

nice

nice