What does Holla Forums think about this hot sci-fi author?

What does Holla Forums think about this hot sci-fi author?

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brittany_Pettibone
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=930108670421574&set=a.121180854647697.19806.100002673494235&type=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meh

Progressive

She looks young though.

Progressive
I hope hex bans you before he goes

no way, zhenyaposting is 100% legal!

I hope based omlet bans you tbh

she looks like 25 so no

25 is granny

What's the book about? Is it good?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brittany_Pettibone

Apparently she hates niggers, so I want to like her, but she seems like a dumbass. Also, she's got about an inch of makeup caked on her face in that picture. So I'm not sure "hot" would be the best way to describe her if you wake up next to her.

On the other hand, she has a twin sister. Waking up between them might make up for that.

young is 16-21.
22-25 is decline and 25+ is rapid decline for females. Especially with today's trends like unhealthy food, cigarettes and alcohol + drugs.
what is the point of getting something that is in decline already, you will not be able to fully experience it like it was meant to be experienced at its prime time.

god these fucking cancerous pedophiles…..every fucking thread turns into a discussion about pedophilia

YOU LIKE KIDS, WE FUCKING GET IT

here's a much hotter sci-fi author

Could she be the most beautiful girl in the world?

she seems like a pretty nice and logical person to be honest

a little too religious for me but whatever

Would you smash tho

moar

How so? She seems alright to me.

who

The woman in the OP.

Is she a dumbass?

That's what I was asking him.

What's going on? Are these real names?

Brittany is. Bre isn't.

Also,

Small world amirite?

How you know it's 2.5 hours? You already planned the trip didn't you?

No, I drive through the town she lives in sometimes and I stop to eat there, and it takes me a bit over two and a half hours to get there from my place.

You ever saw her in town? Why don't you ask her out?

spics look fucking inbred

I haven't exactly been looking for her. And I doubt I have, since I only stop to get my E. coli laden Mexican food from Chipotle. There's not much else to do in "the garlic capital of the world."

She's a spic?

And I have noticed that she looks a bit… dopey. Is that what you mean by "inbred"?

You stupid bitch. You stupid virgin edgy little bitch. You think you're better than me? I've slept with more girls than you have in your entire life you pathetic virgin. Fuck you. I have more muscle than you do fat in your fucking pathetic body. If you think you can handle me, my address is 7928 parke West drive 21061. I look forward to seeing you try rebelling against me, you stupid faggots.

So why don't you ask her out?

That pic is so 2005

Is this really you?
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=930108670421574&set=a.121180854647697.19806.100002673494235&type=3

mr skeltal

the guy in says he's from maryland. Checks out.

what a faggot, get a haircut

1) I haven't seen her
2) I think she's already taken
3) I live too far, so one of us would have to move. I dunno if she's moving to LA, and I sure as hell am not going to be moving to Gilroy.
4) Even if she wanted to move to my place, I refuse to subject another person to the horror known as living in LA

1) I haven't seen her
2) I think she's already taken
3) I live too far, so one of us would have to move. I dunno if she's moving to LA, and I sure as hell am not going to be moving to Gilroy.
4) Even if she wanted to move to my place, I refuse to subject another person to the horror known as living in LA

HE SET HIS ACCOUNT TO PRIVATE MY FUCKING SIDES

DID THIS RETARD REALLY DOX HIMSELF?

You stupid bitch. You stupid virgin edgy little bitch. You think you're better than me? I've slept with more girls than you have in your entire life you pathetic virgin. Fuck you. I have more muscle than you do fat in your fucking pathetic body. If you think you can handle me, my address is 7928 parke West drive 21061. I look forward to seeing you try rebelling against me, you stupid faggots.

This is now an Avery Johnston thread

Avery unlock your profile so we can get more information about you

It's a thinly veiled pa request ya dip.

That's what I originally thought, but the dude in the profile is clearly lurking the thread because that account was deleted/locked down twenty minutes after the link was posted.

I doubt that's his real address but it looks like he actually did post a picture of himself. He probably didn't realize how easy it would be to find his account.

Powerword: Avery Johnston