Anything interesting happen while i was gone? cuz from what i can see the board just got somehow even worse

anything interesting happen while i was gone? cuz from what i can see the board just got somehow even worse.

No, just the usual. This board continues to wither and die, the amount of interesting content continues its decline.

1. who the fuck are you?
2. we know when you last visited?
gtfo and go back to leddit

Your userbase from /srz/ migrated to /notb/

This borad got worse when you created this thread, faget

This nigger serious?

Also this

MISS ME YET?

why does anybody even go here, then? is it like a first exposure type of thing where people don't know where else they could possibly go to talk online, because they're banned from 4/b/ and Holla Forums is all they've ever known?
a quick scroll through the catalog paints an image of a community that I can't fathom anybody participating voluntarily in. jesus. this place was kinda high quality once.

any page on "leddit" is better than here at this point, even their front page or any of the leftist communities. fuck, if i know you're probably like a 13 y/o, why even respond to you? but why do anything, then?

SHUT UP AND POST THE NUDES YOU GAVE TO DYS THAT MADE YOU A MOD

This

Personally it's a mix of im lazy af and there isnt many IBs that I find 'cozy.' Other than that I got no other reasons.

lol
how did this rumor start? or did you start it, and you're propagating it intentionally?

Yeah, I thought I was the only one you sent the nudes to.

:^)

NUDES CONFIRMED, SOMEBODY POST THE PUDGY GINGER ALREADY

this is anonymous board. that's why you belong on your precious leddit. you don't respect our culture then leave. contrary to what you heard on 4chin this isn't a place for casuals. gtfo

Stfu shill

why do you find this place comfy? do you do it with the knowledge that there are tons of other communities online of a similar or slightly larger size, with more original culture and higher quality content? i mean, what thing or combination of things does this place uniquely excel at?

they're literally stupid. they'll unironically believe you.
look, for example, at , & tell me that the person that wrote that was an adult. this hurts my head. all of this. have i grown out of it? i haven't grown out of it's influences and ideas and politics and gripes and narratives. people older than me here definitely post here, but why? do people scroll through pages of "leddit nigger casual kek", every day?

TITS WHEN

not why i reposted, but whatever. my head ached reading this word salad. it's funny, and i'd not belong here (even a good version of here) to complain about it, but hasn't it all been already said?

i'm probably older than you
we have nothing better going on in life to draw us away from here, so we stay. some of us try to escape like me only to come back every day anyway

go away

I find the chaos comforting and I find the atmopshere and 'community' attractive. Even though it's been shitty the past 8 or so months I've sitll been able to find some entertainment and pleasure here.
Yes, I know theres probably 100s or 1000s of other IB or communities that offer more than this board but like I said I'm lazy and can't be bothered sifting through the shit. I do lurk other IB but I only post on this one. Halfchan Holla Forums is fully fucked and cucked and reddit just isn't for me. Ii choose to stay here because it's dying rapidly and I'd like to 'go down with the ship' so to speak.

no

interesting perspective. a machine, rusting and falling apart, labored to by people aware of it's inefficiency, there out of sheer, overwhelming complacency. the kafkaesque mechanism that sustains and preserves shitty communities full of idiots on the peripheral of the net. data and text files full of garbage language, "g r o s s yikes this is NOT okay"s and "kek nigger dysFAGia is a newcuck casual b8 b& faggot nigger"s, literally just pilling up on themselves, forever.

so let me get this straight this bitch is some mod gf or groupie that gets special privileges because she's a girl and the mods want to fuck her. tripfag. claims to be female with no proof, not one single mofo here asks her to follow the rules, and posts shitty anime garbage. maybe i'm the one that should go to 4chin because you all are fucked if you fall for this.

timestamped tits or gtfo! sage in all fields.

Yup. We're all outcasts for a reason and we're all here for similiar reasons. Maybe if the outcasts stick together then we can be part of an actual group. Maybe that's why people choose to stay here or maybe we're just faggots who don't know what to do with our time and effort.

Just wew

yes no no yes

actually, no yes no no yes

wew

This man is my hero

Brilliant reply

NO. NOTHING HAPPENED. YES IT GOT WORSE.

WELCOME TO Holla Forums
now, see yourself out.

i know what a drop in quality from the rest of the board geez you'd really expect something better from here

that was me tbh

go back to your shit board, you aren't welcome here

Look at the bitch crawling back to beg for more users

Look at the bitch crawling back to beg for more users

No

Look at the bitch coming back to beg for more users

gahhh

im participatan an discussan

I think I cracked your tripcode once.

Nmv wrong tripfag.

But now I can impersonate the senafag. And you are next nigger.

you are hex

Who's goes first, hex's tripcode or fug's tripcode?

I WANT TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS SO HARD!!!!!

There appears to be some interesting behavior to how 8chans tripcodes are handled vs other image boards.

Fear not, the reign of the tripfags will end.

test

spics are cumskins nao

If you don't mind, please post that thumbs up pic.

I don't have any more like that. But thanks for the holopic. Have a rare one for your troubles.

Thanks. Here's the one I have of it if you want to help me find the full res.

I'll keep an eye out for you fam, although I feel as though I have seen that one before.