Which group is angrier and more dangerous?

Which group is angrier and more dangerous?

Muslims, or Atheists?

Book was shit. I can't believe I let my curiosity get the best of me and tried to read it. I understand why they cut out that second half in the film. Literally fanfiction-tier writing.

Atheists are far more destructive than Muslims

Hear me out;
Most Atheists are apathetic towards other religious groups, so they let Muslims into their countries to fuck shit up because their argument is always "Well Christianity is also a religion so its just as backwards!"

OP is a fag

Muslims have actual beliefs, including the belief that god wants them to kill kuffirs.
Atheists just whinge on facebook and fap to traps.

they are damning us all to hell.
where as Mudslime wish us to know allah's love.

by killing us all and raping our children. That's some tough love, allah.

isn't that what catholics do to?

daily reminder that Islam one day will dominant the world and theres nothing you can do

this tbh

Islam is a religion of submission. If we are attacked, we fight back and we keep fighting back until the enemy ceases fighting or is dead

As-salamu alaykum

only the boys

so its okay to rape boys but not girls

Inshallah my friend.

thats not even trolling

Let's seeā€¦

Definitely atheists.

Isis is not islamic, they work for israel and america tbh

What's up with that shit?

It's to make the fags feel welcome.

What's that nigger eating? Leg? Arm? Some portion of the spine?

I can't even tell. I bet it tastes like shit though.

Muslims

Isis works for the infidels therefor cant be islamic, also 9/11 was an inside job and most terroist attacks are false flags

"Lacking a belief" is autism, retardation or a lie, it means that you know everything with details or that you are retarded.

That happened because it was a common thing send homos to be priests, source? a catholic, thats against the church, liberals and double trigger for jesuits.

Both niggers and muslims are protected by atheists.

Second council and american protestants you mean?