Who's going to come up with a pragmatic and realistic solution to the WQ?

Who's going to come up with a pragmatic and realistic solution to the WQ?

Roll

Nice

Look at those foreheads. The girls in these pictures have some fucked up genes anyways. I'm glad they're weakening the black bloodlines.

She thinks anyone cares? Coal burners like her are only good for being fertilizer after she's had her throat slit. All race traitors like her should be hunted and "retired"….she's as good as dead anyhow.

being single moms to nigglet for the rest of their lives is a punishment harsh enough.

How? She'll probably end up living off gibs paid by your tax money

If they're stupid enough to do it in the first place, then the problem is kinda sorting itself out. I hope the stupid ones do breed out, fast, and most probably get killed in the process.

Technically if blacks are the more attractive ones like how leftists say, they'll be the ones bred out like neanderthals.
Vid related.

We just have to remind them that niggers get away with raping children in the hood and then wait for the gears to click in their heads and they register:

thug lyfe = rampant unchecked kiddie diddling

Let's be real here, niggers do us a service by picking off the mentally defective wite wimmenz. It's a shame they'll create more niglets but if Jamal couldn't bang his mentally defective wite gurl he would just bang Shaquisha and the same amount if not more niglets would be created.

You might think to yourself:
And what I have to say to that is do you really want to sacrifice a white man to a mentally defective womyn who will mostlikely only have 1-2 kids with him and then divorce him, take his kids, take his shit AND THEN go bang Jamal?

what a twist

eliminating the white race is a pretty surefire way of eventually losing the knowledge of electricity and how it works and then not being able to re-discover it.

if any other group was capable of discovering electricity, they would have.

whites are humanity's only hope for prosperity and maybe even simple survival.

Paco and Tyrone don't think that far ahead. They just want whitey gone, not realizing he's the only thing keeping them alive.

not true, African societies were very advanced until white imperialists came and forced them to live in mud huts.

Hey, whatever works.

wrong, without the crony capitalism white people forced on black intellectuals, the economic model would quickly shift towards a highly innovative innovative anarcho-capitalism.

If I fuck a Muslim Arabic bitch and I learn Arabic (Egyptian) does that make me a race traitor to my Mexican people?? And how does that make me a race traitor?? I still love being Mexican though But I have a fetish for that taboo and forbidden shit (Muslim girls)…

honestly, if a white woman has the lack of foresight to not only associate and fuck niggers, but intentionally bringing failed genetic misfits into the world, she's not worth having white human children with either. these things sort themselves out.

WE

You know, the sad irony is that girl probably doesn't even know that globally speaking, Whites are the distinct minority. We're at just under 10% worldwide.